AshleeGrimm
Stall Mucker
Stall Mucker
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Davenport

I wasn't expecting this from that

Post by AshleeGrimm » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

I wasnt expecting this... especially not from that.

I don't know if anyone can relate to what I'm going to try and express, so here it goes.

Have you ever made a unexpected close friend? The arrangement had started off similar to many others, normal. Ive come to accept that I'm not destiened for a simple life, my purpose will be so much more then anyone could expect and thats why I assume my relations with others is different,deeper,denser. I tend to connect with people in a spiritually twinding manner, effecting each to open up and trust one another. Allowing freedom to talk about any varied subjects without embarrassment or hard feelings. To know confidently that when I need you, you will do your best to be there and vice versa. You have your life and I mine, were comfortable that way. It leaves mystery and peace deep inside the mind which would normally cause insecurities with others. I can come to you with anything and I know in my heart that you would put your feelings aside to be able to give me the most possible and helpful advice and all the help you can muster. I appriciate your insighte, friendship, and most importantly your warmth that has heated my mind on cold nights,Thank you.

Its honestly nice to know I have found a truly great friendship even in the most unexpected person, I believe everything happens for a reason and in our case I think you were brought into my life to be that sunshine when my skys are grey.

I love you Tanner :hrt1

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Re: I wasn't expecting this from that

Post by Publisher » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:47 pm

"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

ax08508
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: QCA - Illinois side

Post by ax08508 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 pm

AshleeGrimm wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:22 pm

I don't know if anyone can relate to what I'm going to try and express, so here it goes.

Have you ever made a unexpected close friend? The arrangement had started off similar to many others, normal. Ive come to accept that I'm not destiened for a simple life, my purpose will be so much more then anyone could expect and thats why I assume my relations with others is different,deeper,denser. I tend to connect with people in a spiritually twinding manner, effecting each to open up and trust one another. Allowing freedom to talk about any varied subjects without embarrassment or hard feelings. To know confidently that when I need you, you will do your best to be there and vice versa. You have your life and I mine, were comfortable that way. It leaves mystery and peace deep inside the mind which would normally cause insecurities with others. I can come to you with anything and I know in my heart that you would put your feelings aside to be able to give me the most possible and helpful advice and all the help you can muster. I appriciate your insighte, friendship, and most importantly your warmth that has heated my mind on cold nights,Thank you.

Its honestly nice to know I have found a truly great friendship even in the most unexpected person, I believe everything happens for a reason and in our case I think you were brought into my life to be that sunshine when my skys are grey.

I'm sorry. This may not be appropriate but: WTF?
Better living through chemistry and occasional recreational drugs.

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Thank you for sharing some of your inner self. I have grown to be friends with Tanner as well. Actually, I can honestly say I have aquired quite a few friends here. Both men and women. Which was also very unexpectedly. I have conversations with these friends regularly. About life. Not just hobby. I have leaned on some from time to time. As I have been leaned on too. And I have appreciated every moment.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Your City: Pink land

Post by Jakcool » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:56 pm

AshleeGrimm wrote:

You have found what everyone is looking for, a soul mate! keep him.
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 am

ax08508 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:27 pm
AshleeGrimm wrote:

Why WTF? Her post seems quite clear.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am

vorlon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 am
ax08508 wrote:
AshleeGrimm wrote:

I’m guessing he is showing a little jealousy.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:03 am

cliff86 wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:00 am
vorlon wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 am
ax08508 wrote:
AshleeGrimm wrote:

I’m guessing he is showing a little jealousy.
Rumor has it that Tanner has guish.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Make sure I get a Wedding Invitation please.

Thanks
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

DMLawPro
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:27 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks
On that note.. can we bang the bride on the wedding night? just asking for a friend.....
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Post by YAG » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:32 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:27 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

Thanks
On that note.. can we bang the bride on the wedding night? just asking for a friend.....
Go for the single brides maids. Much less likely for you to be shot.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:59 pm

12461.poof.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Edmund Burke

Return to “General Thoughts”