shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

A time to brag

Post by shyboy69 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:55 am

This year has suck ass. ROYALLY!! Business is null. Ya know. Gave up on dating has my luck is really bad and just haven't had the funds. It would seem most women my age are single for a reason. But I had an experience yesterday I never saw coming.

While the state was quarantined. I hosted quite a few pool night at my house. At least once a week. Sometimes twice. Some of the best players in the area were coming through. I was playing some of the best pool of my life. But this story isn't about pool. One of the nights a guy brought a couple girls over. Well women. They were in their 30s. 1 was a super hot bartender that I know and she brought a friend. The friend was attractive in her own right. Other then her large boobs, that is. LOL But a dark complexion with pretty brown eyes. The girls came out twice. But then I put a stop to that. They were distracting. Always playing crappy music and trying to dance around as we tried to play. Since then, I've had a few drinks with them here and there. I guess we become friends. The bartenders friend reached out to me yesterday through FB. The conversation was just kinda weird! Asked if I could keep a secret. I was wondering where it was going. Ya know? Then it got really odd. She asked if I was horny and said she liked older guys. I didn't know what to say. Both having kids at home, we agreed to meet at a hotel last night and split the room cost. I knocked and she answered the door only in a towel. Which fell to the floor as I closed the door and followed her in. We had a blast! Pillow talk lead to her saying she's not looking for dating. Just a FWB. Her birthday is within a few weeks of mine. She'll be 33 and I'll be 56. Yippy skippy for me!! LOL

This was the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. I'd like to hear any other experiences you others have had.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

lf1749
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Eastern Iowa

Re: A time to brag

Post by lf1749 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:04 pm

Definitely worthy of a brag!

ShyDaniel
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Quad Cities

Post by ShyDaniel » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Congrats!

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:41 pm

Congratulations! :-bd
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Post by YAG » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:26 pm

Congrats. But you really dont want to hear my story from 2 weeks ago. Trust me.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 am

YAG wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:26 pm
That bad?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

YAG

Post by YAG » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:29 am

vorlon wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:35 am
YAG wrote:
That bad?
That unexpectedly good.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

Post by shyboy69 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:39 am

YAG wrote:
Why not? Entertain us!

I can't be the only one here with such luck! I'm sure DM and Dave would have a story or 2. LOL

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

YAG

Post by YAG » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:52 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:39 am
YAG wrote:
Why not? Entertain us!

I can't be the only one here with such luck! I'm sure DM and Dave would have a story or 2. LOL
Couple of reasons:

1. She is looking for ONE guy to play with on occasion, BUT
2. She is ALSO considering being VERY UTR and seeing 3 or 4 after seeing me a couple of times, and I do NOT want to screw it up.
Clarence Darrow

The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there

Post by The_Carpenter » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:12 pm

All I'm going to say is that cowgirls at horse shows all have mom's. Quite a few of whom are single. The younger generation (yg) folks try to get the older generation (og) out of the way evenings, so the yg's can cut loose. Amusing is when the yg's get confused when the og's can't be found at 3am.
You have to be one of the actual known horse folk to play that card though.
Bumped into a gal two weeks ago in a western state that I hadn't seen since 2013 in an eastern state. She reclaimed her spurs she had left behind back then. Same spurs that have been a photo prop for pro gals in KC for 5 yrs.
Landing civies is exceedingly fun.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Quad cities

Post by chevytooheavy » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:31 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:55 am
This year has suck ass. ROYALLY!! Business is null. Ya know. Gave up on dating has my luck is really bad and just haven't had the funds. It would seem most women my age are single for a reason. But I had an experience yesterday I never saw coming.

While the state was quarantined. I hosted quite a few pool night at my house. At least once a week. Sometimes twice. Some of the best players in the area were coming through. I was playing some of the best pool of my life. But this story isn't about pool. One of the nights a guy brought a couple girls over. Well women. They were in their 30s. 1 was a super hot bartender that I know and she brought a friend. The friend was attractive in her own right. Other then her large boobs, that is. LOL But a dark complexion with pretty brown eyes. The girls came out twice. But then I put a stop to that. They were distracting. Always playing crappy music and trying to dance around as we tried to play. Since then, I've had a few drinks with them here and there. I guess we become friends. The bartenders friend reached out to me yesterday through FB. The conversation was just kinda weird! Asked if I could keep a secret. I was wondering where it was going. Ya know? Then it got really odd. She asked if I was horny and said she liked older guys. I didn't know what to say. Both having kids at home, we agreed to meet at a hotel last night and split the room cost. I knocked and she answered the door only in a towel. Which fell to the floor as I closed the door and followed her in. We had a blast! Pillow talk lead to her saying she's not looking for dating. Just a FWB. Her birthday is within a few weeks of mine. She'll be 33 and I'll be 56. Yippy skippy for me!! LOL

This was the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. I'd like to hear any other experiences you others have had.
Way to go SB! I have only had dreams like this. You did in real life, lucky guy!
I am touched in the head

Return to “General Thoughts”