Time for my first time

A place where the "old hands" here on the Grain Belt News can help you find what you're looking for.
Chuck
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Time for my first time

Post by Chuck » Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 am

I very recently, like yesterday, became a P411 verified member.

I now turn to GBN as far as who I should see.

Definitely looking for a Friendly, someone who is comfortable with or better yet really enjoys kissing and obviously newbie friendly. I am most attracted to slender/athletic types.

I am in the Des Moines area and prefer not to travel.

Whatcha think guys?

Ladies, your 2 cents is obviously welcome also.

Thanks!

spackle
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by spackle » Tue May 11, 2010 9:15 am

Look for a Contractor who will see new people. Often they will say in their profile. Maybe somebody here will send you a private message about where to look.

A friendly reminder - if you haven't already, get yourself a 'hobby phone'. A disposable cell phone that you pay cash for. Use that to make calls for information and dates.

Chuck
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by Chuck » Tue May 11, 2010 9:24 am

Good tip, thank you.

I have had contact with a couple girls who describe themselves as 'newbie friendly' and are in reality quite the contrary, which is why I decided to make this post.

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Post by YAG » Tue May 11, 2010 9:28 am

Newbie friendly might involve jumping through a few hoops. Depending on who you want to see, the hoops might even end up being worth the effort.

I would also ask if they are reference friendly. Because some gals are all "me me me" and while they expect references, they are slow to, or don't, respond to reference queries from others.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

fireslayer

Post by fireslayer » Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

hope your last name is not Norris

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Post by Publisher » Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 am

fireslayer wrote:hope your last name is not Norris
Actually, he would be lucky if he were so named, I can think of far worse fates.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Chuck
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by Chuck » Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 am

YAG wrote:Newbie friendly might involve jumping through a few hoops. Depending on who you want to see, the hoops might even end up being worth the effort.

I would also ask if they are reference friendly. Because some gals are all "me me me" and while they expect references, they are slow to, or don't, respond to reference queries from others.
Thanks for the advice.

ordinaryguy
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by ordinaryguy » Fri May 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Most ladies who are newbie friendly ask employment information and check you out that way. Simple and discreet phone call to work and checking your ID at the door...
This is something I have been wondering about. When you call an employer to check a person out. What do you ask?

I know where I work, since I'm outside sales, They just say one moment please and transfer you to my CSR. That might make the lady suspicous or in my case, the company if she doesn't ask the right questions.

Thoughts?

JolieXOXO
International Grain Cartel
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Post by JolieXOXO » Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

fireslayer wrote:hope your last name is not Norris, because that would mean you are the biggest badass to have ever lived on this entire planet known as earth.
Well said.

:wink:
Chuck Norris is my bitch.

BLGuy
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by BLGuy » Wed May 19, 2010 8:54 am

ordinaryguy wrote:
Most ladies who are newbie friendly ask employment information and check you out that way. Simple and discreet phone call to work and checking your ID at the door...
This is something I have been wondering about. When you call an employer to check a person out. What do you ask?

I know where I work, since I'm outside sales, They just say one moment please and transfer you to my CSR. That might make the lady suspicous or in my case, the company if she doesn't ask the right questions.

Thoughts?
You can give her a scenario that fits your job, ie outside sales, you were referred to him by....

You want to tell the lady what to expect when she calls. Many just want to make sure you work where there and that is your name.

Tirant_Loblanc
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Tirant Loblancs things I wish someone had told me

Post by Tirant_Loblanc » Wed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm

First, remember that the most important thing is to find a “newbie friendly” gal who will gladly give references in the future. This means that you need to forget about your favorite hair color, body type, and age etc. Remember, this is your first date, not your last.

It is best to select someone with some history, maybe even a little older than average. Gals with experience that have stayed out of trouble will keep YOU out of trouble. Do your research. If you can find posts by and about your gal, read them. If she attracts a lot of drama, keep looking. Even if she seems to be “wronged” by a lot of people you can do better.

Remember your first couple of dates may need to know more about you than your later dates will. If a gal is going to “nut-up” on you, the less she knows, the better.

Contact your gal at least a week before any expected date. Give her plenty of time to work through her verification process. If P411, use the “request a date” feature and copy yourself on the request. Make it clear in your request that the time is subject to her availability, and you’ll be glad to supply additional information that she may need. Tell her that you are a rookie.

Try to establish the donation amount from her own website or ads. Do not ask about donation or anything about what might happen while you are together. She will assume you are trying to set her up. Whatever happens doesn’t matter. You are looking for a good reference.

Tell her about any communication limits you have. If you won’t see email on the day of the date, tell her that. If you don’t know how to text, tell her. A lot of gals like text for final details.

When you get a date, plan to arrive not more than 90 minutes after a thorough shower. If that is not possible, ask/offer to take a shower on arrival. Be as clean as you hope she will be.

On the day of a date, expect a little “cloak and dagger” on the location. She might tell you to expect “south metro” at a certain time. Then she might tell you to go to a certain hotel parking lot and call for the room number. Whatever she tells you, do it. Don’t sit in the lobby. Don’t be early, and don’t be late.

When you get to the room, if the door is propped open, just walk in. Don’t stand in the hallway and knock.

Leave your donation where she can see it. Do not try to hand it to her. The “plain white envelope” is a bit of a cliché but it works. She does not want to see the cash, or talk about it.

When you meet, just be yourself. Or if your natural self is not polite and respectful then be polite and respectful. Don’t try to discuss what will happen. Again, she will assume a set-up. Don’t over stay. Say thank you and leave on time.

An email thank you note is nice, with no details. If you are P411, request a “Contractor OK.” Some gals put a lot of stock in the number of OK’s you have. When you request a date the gal is sent the number of OK’s you have. She can also access who the OK’s are from. If she knows and trusts the source, that is all in your favor.

Live long and prosper.
Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth.

Charles Kingsley

friskyrick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by friskyrick » Wed May 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Great advice. And if she has a website, follow her etiquette instructions. She may want the envelope dropped off in the bathroom, or on a dresser.

MeganLove
Shitgibbon
Shitgibbon

Post by MeganLove » Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Great advice!

YAG

Post by YAG » Wed May 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Wow, that was impressive Tirant!
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow

spackle
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by spackle » Wed May 19, 2010 9:48 pm

That was a great nutshell of advice.

I move for a sticky or a repost in a sticky thread.

Abra
Chemical Dealer

Post by Abra » Thu May 20, 2010 12:35 am

Hey Chuck!
I'm all those things you are looking for and am newbie friendly, if you can wait a few weeks, I will be in Des Moines soon. PM me if you are interested and we can work out a date that works with your schedule since I don't have a day set in stone yet.

My website is SexualVanilla.com if you want to see my pix & info. :)

Cheers~
A

JD261JD
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by JD261JD » Thu May 20, 2010 11:38 am

Abra wrote:My website is SexualVanilla.com if you want to see my pix & info. :)

Cheers~
A
Oh Abra! Mmmmmmm.... Very nice website! :wink:

Poker69
Donor
Donor
Your Role: Law Enforcement

Post by Poker69 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Abra wrote:Hey Poker!

My website is SexualVanilla.com if you want to meditate over my pix. :)

Cheers~
A
Thanks. My new Home Page!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

friskyrick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by friskyrick » Thu May 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Poker69 wrote:
Abra wrote:Hey Poker!

My website is SexualVanilla.com if you want to meditate over my pix. :)

Cheers~
A
Thanks. My new Home Page!
I`ll even say thanks Abra before I go to the site :lol: I`ll go there before the night is out :D

Tirant_Loblanc
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Thank You!

Post by Tirant_Loblanc » Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Thank you to Frisky, Megan, YAG and Spackle for the notice on my rookie notes. It was my first time gettin' sticky and it feels good.

That text was fueled by exactly 1 pint, 6 oz of a Mirror Pond pale ale. Just the right amount to not interfere too much with writing, but to make me think that what I had to say was important.
Some say that the age of chivalry is past, that the spirit of romance is dead. The age of chivalry is never past, so long as there is a wrong left unredressed on earth.

Charles Kingsley

hotwhls

Post by hotwhls » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 am

Thanks for the great tips.

YAG

Post by YAG » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 am

I wonder what happened to Chuck?
Clarence Darrow

IowaCentral

Post by IowaCentral » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

Thanks for all the good information here guys!

YAG

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:44 am

Time for a bump!
Clarence Darrow

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:43 am

A shame Chuck fell off the planet, but this deserves to be kept alive
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

bushcutter
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Central IL

Post by bushcutter » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Thanks for all the notes and comments! Im a newbie who took the advice and put it to good work! Was nervous as hell in the beginning but the night ended great!

docthvac
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by docthvac » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm a newbie here trying to grasp all this.
Just joined P411 and Contractor wants references, so now I guess I need to find a Contractor who accepts newbies. Can anyone tell me where to look?

Tirant_Loblanc
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by Tirant_Loblanc » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 pm

One clue on P411 is the "will see" field. Not all ladies have filled this in but when it says "basic plus 2" for example, that's an indication she wants 2 ok's on top of basic membership.

Also just read the ads they write. Some will say newbie friendly. You still may need to give a little extra info, or agree to an interview over coffee. Hang in there.

Charles Kingsley

docthvac
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by docthvac » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Tirant_Loblanc wrote:One clue on P411 is the "will see" field. Not all ladies have filled this in but when it says "basic plus 2" for example, that's an indication she wants 2 ok's on top of basic membership.

Also just read the ads they write. Some will say newbie friendly. You still may need to give a little extra info, or agree to an interview over coffee. Hang in there.
Thanks for the advice.

I'm good with coffee ,but, I see only a few maybe 8 companions in a 45 mile radious, is it common to go out of state?

Another question am I out of ediquette if I ask if they are newbie friendly?

Tirant_Loblanc
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by Tirant_Loblanc » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Best is to just tell them on initial contact that you are newbie. That way they may also be more patient if you make a minor mistake here or there.

Charles Kingsley

docthvac
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by docthvac » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

What about tipping what is proper and when should it be offered? In the envelope or afterwards? What is a generous tip?

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:30 am

docthvac wrote:What about tipping what is proper and when should it be offered? In the envelope or afterwards? What is a generous tip?
IMHO tipping should be completely at your discretion. I associate tipping with people with customer service jobs that pay little (such as servers, bartenders, hotel housekeepers, etc.) who depend on tips for most of their income. Your average companion's hourly rate is much higher than those other professions so I don't believe you are obligated to do anything. Of course, if you want to that is your call.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

metalrox

Post by metalrox » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Newbie here as well. Some good information and it does seem so difficult to get started. Not looking for variety just looking to have a single regular contact. Would P411 still be of value to me? :?

How hard is it to maintain a single contact in terms of availability? Am I on the wrong track? TIA

friskyrick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by friskyrick » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:12 pm

metalrox wrote:Newbie here as well. Some good information and it does seem so difficult to get started. Not looking for variety just looking to have a single regular contact. Would P411 still be of value to me? :?

How hard is it to maintain a single contact in terms of availability? Am I on the wrong track? TIA
At about $80 a year I think P411 may be worth a try for you. You`ll get some up to date contact info and a ready made list of possibilities.

For central Illinois I do not think availability will be a problem for a single contact. There is a great Contractor near you :D

You guys can also try just forgetting about a full session for the moment and ask for a perfectly legal meeting in a public place. You should still give her some money for her time but maybe not a full amount?

In the meantime you can rack up some cash for the real deal. Good luck :D

YAG

Post by YAG » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:59 am

Rick gives good advice.
Clarence Darrow

metalrox

Post by metalrox » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Thanks for the good advice I hope I can find my way in. I like the idea of just meeting someone first before an actual appointment. Good stuff thanks.

BootStraps
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Re: Tirant Loblancs things I wish someone had told me

Post by BootStraps » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Tirant_Loblanc wrote:First, remember that the most important thing is to find a “newbie friendly” gal who will gladly give references in the future. This means that you need to forget about your favorite hair color, body type, and age etc. Remember, this is your first date, not your last.

It is best to select someone with some history, maybe even a little older than average. Gals with experience that have stayed out of trouble will keep YOU out of trouble. Do your research. If you can find posts by and about your gal, read them. If she attracts a lot of drama, keep looking. Even if she seems to be “wronged” by a lot of people you can do better.

Remember your first couple of dates may need to know more about you than your later dates will. If a gal is going to “nut-up” on you, the less she knows, the better.

Contact your gal at least a week before any expected date. Give her plenty of time to work through her verification process. If P411, use the “request a date” feature and copy yourself on the request. Make it clear in your request that the time is subject to her availability, and you’ll be glad to supply additional information that she may need. Tell her that you are a rookie.

Try to establish the donation amount from her own website or ads. Do not ask about donation or anything about what might happen while you are together. She will assume you are trying to set her up. Whatever happens doesn’t matter. You are looking for a good reference.

Tell her about any communication limits you have. If you won’t see email on the day of the date, tell her that. If you don’t know how to text, tell her. A lot of gals like text for final details.

When you get a date, plan to arrive not more than 90 minutes after a thorough shower. If that is not possible, ask/offer to take a shower on arrival. Be as clean as you hope she will be.

On the day of a date, expect a little “cloak and dagger” on the location. She might tell you to expect “south metro” at a certain time. Then she might tell you to go to a certain hotel parking lot and call for the room number. Whatever she tells you, do it. Don’t sit in the lobby. Don’t be early, and don’t be late.

When you get to the room, if the door is propped open, just walk in. Don’t stand in the hallway and knock.

Leave your donation where she can see it. Do not try to hand it to her. The “plain white envelope” is a bit of a cliché but it works. She does not want to see the cash, or talk about it.

When you meet, just be yourself. Or if your natural self is not polite and respectful then be polite and respectful. Don’t try to discuss what will happen. Again, she will assume a set-up. Don’t over stay. Say thank you and leave on time.

An email thank you note is nice, with no details. If you are P411, request a “Contractor OK.” Some gals put a lot of stock in the number of OK’s you have. When you request a date the gal is sent the number of OK’s you have. She can also access who the OK’s are from. If she knows and trusts the source, that is all in your favor.

Live long and prosper.
As a noob...thank you!
Your perception is YOUR reality.

Cherrydoll
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Re: Tirant Loblancs things I wish someone had told me

Post by Cherrydoll » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Tirant_Loblanc wrote:First, remember that the most important thing is to find a “newbie friendly” gal who will gladly give references in the future. This means that you need to forget about your favorite hair color, body type, and age etc. Remember, this is your first date, not your last.

Live long and prosper.

SO this shit is invaluable. I have tried to implement some of this as a Contractor however (and new to area so establishing) and it seems to scare people off. I am so frustrated at turning down clients because they don't get the basics and I don't know how to explain in a way that isn't incriminating. I am very frustrated!! ANy forums I am missing that can help me establish all of this as a Contractor??
Taylor Fay ;)

finman56

Post by finman56 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Taylor I would recommend you contact a well respected lady here on gbn for further advice. Jocelyn has reached out to you before, contact her. she has only been here about 9 months, but she has become a well respected Contractor in that short amount of time.

good luck
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

YAG

Re: Time for my first time

Post by YAG » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:35 am

I wonder if Chuck ever got laid
Clarence Darrow

Hawkrn220
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by Hawkrn220 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 pm

finman56 wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:41 pm
Taylor I would recommend you contact a well respected lady here on gbn for further advice. Jocelyn has reached out to you before, contact her. she has only been here about 9 months, but she has become a well respected Contractor in that short amount of time.

good luck
My first time was with Jocelyn and I just stayed open with who I was and followed the advice on her site. It worked out great except at one point I did not receive a message she sent and sat a bit waiting. It worked out well. I have not assessed other companions so I have no idea if she is the norm or rarity in regards to dealing with newbies. She is incredible to spend time with though.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:30 pm

She's not the norm. None of the ladies who actually participate here are.
- Edmund Burke

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

Post by shyboy69 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:45 pm

Publisher wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:30 pm
She's not the norm. None of the ladies who actually participate here are.
I totally agree. On both parts. We are very fortunate to have some very extraordinary women here!

None of our regular ladies will disappoint you.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 am

I wonder if some people understand the word "invaluable".
- Edmund Burke

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:06 pm

Publisher wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 am
I wonder if some people understand the word "invaluable".
I totally agree!!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!

DukeOfHazard
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your City: Hazard County

Post by DukeOfHazard » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 pm

Might as well chime in. It was about 10 years ago and I was recently divorced. Probably read way more than I need to know preparing for a first date. I even had a selection process on a excel spreadsheet rating the girls to choose from. Thank God I don't use that anymore. Anyway there was girl (and minor SMURF) named Tyann Mason who was around St Louis at the time and she broke my virgin hobby cherry. I was hooked from that point on. I have met some absolutely incredible women from this. Women that probably would never give me a second thought if we passed on the street. So yes, it has been a great experience.

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by shyboy69 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 am

DukeOfHazard wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:36 pm
Might as well chime in. It was about 10 years ago and I was recently divorced. Probably read way more than I need to know preparing for a first date. I even had a selection process on a excel spreadsheet rating the girls to choose from. Thank God I don't use that anymore. Anyway there was girl (and minor SMURF) named Tyann Mason who was around St Louis at the time and she broke my virgin hobby cherry. I was hooked from that point on. I have met some absolutely incredible women from this. Women that probably would never give me a second thought if we passed on the street. So yes, it has been a great experience.
BOY....a spread sheet? LOL

I totally agree with the latter part of your post.

r4v3n
Donor
Donor
Your City: Cedar Rapids

Post by r4v3n » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:42 am

The information provided in these posts is greatly appreciated ! Hopefully as I edge into the waters I may get to know some of you fine people. As an introvert this is outside my box and a little scary to be honest.
Introverts unite! Separately; in your own homes.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:54 pm

No need to be fearful of us.
- Edmund Burke

r4v3n
Donor
Donor

Post by r4v3n » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:08 pm

Publisher wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:54 pm
No need to be fearful of us.
Said the man with a pointy hook! :lol:

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Be wary of the parrot. That's why the hook.
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:13 pm

9 years. Well never know if Chuck got laid.
- Edmund Burke

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:19 am

r4v3n wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:42 am
The information provided in these posts is greatly appreciated ! Hopefully as I edge into the waters I may get to know some of you fine people. As an introvert this is outside my box and a little scary to be honest.
I'm pretty introverted too but just take your time and do things at a pace with which you are comfortable. You'll get to where you want to be.

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by shyboy69 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:26 pm

r4v3n wrote:
It's just human nature to be nervous the first few times. It took me awhile to be comfort with myself and with a new person. So don't be disappointed if things don't go as you hoped right away! Trust me. The experienced ladies will walk you through your first few times.

funnyguy8558
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Central Illinois corn fields

Post by funnyguy8558 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:57 pm

r4v3n wrote:
Nothing wrong with being a little nervous. The best advice I was given 7 months ago when I started was to visit companions who have been around for a while. Be upfront with them about being new and nervous, they will take the extra step to help you feel more comfortable. Relax and be yourself and have fun.
polite, respectful gentleman looking for fun, NO problems NO trouble

finman56

Post by finman56 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm

r4v3n wrote:
My friend, you are in great city to start your journey. You can see KelseyBelle a young sweet redhead with a curvy figure.Then CR's finest... Jocelyn, a mid 30's MILF who will knock your socks off. A body and attitude made for sin. Then there is Alicat, a late 40's super curvy blonde Goddess MILF. And finally Callie, an ultra UTR mid 50's blonde MILF who loves pleasing men.

I have seen all but KB more than once. Good luck

Fin

finman56

Post by finman56 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:14 pm

finman56 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm
r4v3n wrote:
My friend, you are in great city to start your journey. You can see KelseyBelle a young sweet redhead with a curvy figure.Then CR's finest... Jocelyn, a mid 30's MILF who will knock your socks off. A body and attitude made for sin. Then there is Alicat, a late 40's super curvy gorgeous blonde Goddess MILF with an beautiful smile. And finally Callie, an ultra UTR mid 50's blonde MILF who loves pleasing men.

I have seen all but KB more than once. Good luck

Fin

r4v3n
Donor
Donor

Post by r4v3n » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:03 am

finman56 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:14 pm
My friend, you are in great city to start your journey. You can see KelseyBelle a young sweet redhead with a curvy figure.Then CR's finest... Jocelyn, a mid 30's MILF who will knock your socks off. A body and attitude made for sin. Then there is Alicat, a late 40's super curvy gorgeous blonde Goddess MILF with an beautiful smile. And finally Callie, an ultra UTR mid 50's blonde MILF who loves pleasing men.
Thank you ! As I form a plan I will look up these ladies and contact them one at a time in no particular order lol!

Yuna
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Post by Yuna » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:21 am

r4v3n wrote:
You are in good hands here! Everyone is very helpful. A well respected lady here will guide you through your first appointment and it’s ok to be nervous. I would recommend doing a longer session first so you have time to get to know each other and relax since an hour is kind of fast and you don’t want to be feel rushed.

chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Quad cities

Post by chevytooheavy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:51 am

Yuna wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:21 am
r4v3n wrote:
You are in good hands here! Everyone is very helpful. A well respected lady here will guide you through your first appointment and it’s ok to be nervous. I would recommend doing a longer session first so you have time to get to know each other and relax since an hour is kind of fast and you don’t want to be feel rushed.
Great Advice, Yuna
I am touched in the head

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by shyboy69 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Yuna wrote:
r4v3n wrote:
If it's within your budget, I totally agree. As a newbie, your mind will race 100 MPH. And an extended stay will be well worth your time. But be sure to do your do diligence with plenty of research beforehand!

YAG

Post by YAG » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:23 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:51 am
Yuna wrote:
r4v3n wrote:
Great Advice, Yuna
Chevy has really big hands. Promise he'll be gentle before agreeing to anything.
Clarence Darrow

chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Quad cities

Post by chevytooheavy » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Getting me to agree is the hard thing. I don’t agree on even agreeing
I am touched in the head

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:34 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 pm
Maybe you should try disagreeing to disagree.

YAG

Post by YAG » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 am

vorlon wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:34 pm
chevytooheavy wrote:
Is there a cat involved?
Clarence Darrow

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:05 pm

YAG wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:59 am
vorlon wrote:
chevytooheavy wrote:
Is there a cat involved?
Yes

YAG

Post by YAG » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:00 pm

vorlon wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:05 pm
YAG wrote:
vorlon wrote:
chevytooheavy wrote:
Is there a cat involved?
Yes

I'll pay money to watch you put that in a box.
Clarence Darrow

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am

YAG wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:00 pm
vorlon wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:05 pm
YAG wrote:
vorlon wrote:
chevytooheavy wrote:
Is there a cat involved?
Yes

I'll pay money to watch you put that in a box.
Get me a big enough box and all I need is to put it nearby. The cat will do the rest.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:20 am

Update:
Chuck never got laid.
- Edmund Burke

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:05 am

Yuna wrote:
r4v3n wrote:
I need guidance....
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

YAG

Post by YAG » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:43 am

DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:05 am
Yuna wrote:
r4v3n wrote:
I need guidance....
Another spelling for "therapy"
Clarence Darrow

Return to “Q & A For Newbies”