Pandemic Special

How to advertise on the Grain Belt News. READ BEFORE POSTING. Grain Belt News is an information and entertainment portal that permits advertising - not an advertising site with discussion. Ignoring these simple rules has led to apoplectic fits by people who find themselves cut off from the system.
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Pandemic Special

Post by Publisher » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:06 am

While we all sit here weathering this storm, we're all waiting to see where we are when we come out the other side.

First: Ladies - if you have an existing banner up and running, i am extending it for 30 days free of charge.

Second: If you don't have an existing banner, I will provide you one, free of charge, through April 7. Touch base with me using the contact form, and I will email instructions on getting me the images.

This is ONLY available to members who have been active on the site in the last 30 days. That means logging in and have been participating. This is not available if you just registered, and/or if you haven't posted in the forums since February 20, 2020 .
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Re: Pandemic Special

Post by Publisher » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:18 pm

How odd. EVERY lady with a website listed got a notification about his, only one looked at it.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Re: Pandemic Special

Post by Publisher » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:05 am

I am extending the free offer to,April 21.
- Edmund Burke

Return to “Advertising Policies”