Sara8032
International Grain Cartel
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: North Dakota

Eros

Post by Sara8032 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:11 pm

So far Florida and LA
I may not always be morally right but as least I go about my immorality ethically.

TER ID: 276600
Date check ID: SA1060F
P411 System Id:  P181954

Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your City: CR, DSM

Re: Eros

Post by Jocelyn » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:52 pm

I believe I heard adultsearch was another board they were using for stings this week also.

Eros has gotten super strange ... and it makes me nervous. my ad was up for renewal and obviously I had already been verified and what not and a couple months back had to re-electronically sign everything exactly as stated on my ID and then this time around it they wanted a photo of me that was the same as one used in my ad but without my face cropped or blurred... to match to my ID . Ummmm... maybe I’m paranoid but sure as hell sounds like they are trying to get certain ducks in a row.
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

nukklehead220
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by nukklehead220 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Anyone with any further intel on this?

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:37 pm

nukklehead220 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 pm
Anyone with any further intel on this?
Probably not. Looks like a scare tactic for some reason.... read each word carefully on the image the OP posted.

Granted, there are stings all over the place (more when BP was around, now that it isn't they pick somewhere else). But if someone does their due diligence, this is not an issue.

You get pulled over for speeding you can assert those same "rights."
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

GabbyLaBelle
Equipment Operator
Your City: Within city limits of City of Chicago

Post by GabbyLaBelle » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

ugh, I don't doubt it. The rumor has been for along time that they have been working hand in hand with the feds. I know so many of us down south that desperately want to get off of using it but where we get like 90% of our traffic from so we're stuck with em because they are a monopoly..

CatherineAmour
Stall Mucker
Stall Mucker
Your City: Based out of Arlington, VA, but I travel to the midwest.

Post by CatherineAmour » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:52 pm
I believe I heard adultsearch was another board they were using for stings this week also.

Eros has gotten super strange ... and it makes me nervous. my ad was up for renewal and obviously I had already been verified and what not and a couple months back had to re-electronically sign everything exactly as stated on my ID and then this time around it they wanted a photo of me that was the same as one used in my ad but without my face cropped or blurred... to match to my ID . Ummmm... maybe I’m paranoid but sure as hell sounds like they are trying to get certain ducks in a row.
I've advertised on several sites that require the original photos without blurring as one of their ways of verifying me. It sounds more like a way of protecting themselves than messing with the companions.

HowardTheDuck
Equipment Operator
Your City: Baltimore-Philadelphia-Galaxy Outpost Alpha-9 orbiting Duckworld

FWIW

Post by HowardTheDuck » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Eros has become increasingly squirrely since FOSTA-SESTA kicked off international trafficking hysteria for fun and profit across the board.

Just a few thoughts. Take them for what they are worth to you.

If LE wants to find you, your identity, your location, your activities - they can. With all the technology we have now and the extreme freedom that is granted to HS to perform surveillance on civilians without notifying anyone OR needing a probable cause for something (like your texts.. which are easily intercepted and monitored for keywords by an automatic system and done without your permission or knowledge for no needed reason now. I think they only need a court order now to get hard copies of any of it to actually produce in court for evidence AFTER they have done the spying. Surprise!) Internet trails, forum activities, credit card trails.... it is nearly impossible to be invisible from ANY future identification if they want you badly enough. Which is also probably why Jeffrey Epstein's pimping operation afforded him a private island to call his own. There's no paper trail there except his flight log and his personal notes so if you were someone whose identity and activities really did need to be practically anonymous, you had Jeffrey and his services. Pimp to the masses, make middle class money (alot for a poor person). Pimp to the wealthy? Make "buy my own damn island" money. But anyhoo.....

As far as needing a clear pic of face to match the ad photos, that threw me for a loop too when it started but since pimping never stops trying to game the system, I am sure there have been a handful of folks who have put barely legal (if legal at all) and/or catfish photos on their Eros ads making it a real possibility that they would get shut down with the same large scale production that shut down CL and BP. If having an extra step means significantly reducing the chances of folks placing ads that are going to attract the wrong kind of attention, anyone with half a brain would do it. Problem is some of the other podunk, upstart sites are copying the same rules but are reportedly run by people you would not necessarily trust with your pet iguana or your actual name. So far, Eros has been a reliably upstanding company for a very long time. I trust them more than some of these other ad pages.

They were raided but their CALL CENTER was raided in North Carolina. They had been operating there for years in a low key center without any hassles. Then one day, suddenly LE is there, threatening to arrest people and taking files and computers out with them. My suspicion is someone's husband or boyfriend had no idea who their partner was working for and when discovered, got pissed off and called the Feds. I suspect this because if the Feds or local LE had an actual, credible suspicion of wrong doing or evidence hidden in there, they would have known that in the freaking call center they weren't going to find anything (they did not) because Eros is not a barn stall operation that was thrown together overnight ... and it was a call center not the damn HQ. Call center shut down, No evidence found that could be used for anything worthwhile, Eros put on notice and now scrambling to keep themselves out of reach from LE and federal lawyers looking for loopholes to drag them into court for.

I do not believe they are working with the Feds. They have moved to bitcoin for payments and it is a damn nightmare to deal with if you aren't familiar with it. I HATE bitcoin. If they were working with US Feds, they would continue allowing ads to be paid for in the easiest forms for US govt to track. Bitcoin is not helping LE, the Feds or frankly - anyone else that isn't familiar and competent with cryptocurrency.

And as far as stings, etc. Assuming that LE is not using every site it can get access to so they can fish for possible convictions is stupid. Of course they are. If the ad site is cheap enough, or easily bullied, I am sure they will give LE a free advertising spot for their operations. Eros is neither cheap, nor easily bullied so I can imagine they are the bane of LE's existence if they were looking for a high profile ad site to go after. I would imagine though, and I could be wrong, that given the amount of manpower and hours that goes into organizing and executing an actual vice sting or raid, in order to justify this later, they would need a high volume of charged individuals to ensure a certain percentage actually make it to court and get charges that stick, OR some evidence of a larger crime to go with solicitation/pandering - like drugs, under-age/minors, actual trafficking (or at least a more easily manipulated image of trafficking for court and public opinion - which is why asian massage parlors are so popular with them right now) etc. You wont' get high volume of easy to charge clients on Eros because the cost to performance ratio is too high to justify (I think?) and you, obviously, won't get a high volume of companions from trying to fish for them on Eros since it is a much lower volume and more screening educated companion on there (usually) compared to the 'el cheapo' ad sites with a much higher volume of ads from companions in areas. If LE caught companions from Eros, I suspect they caught them in a net with a bunch of other companions from many random sites and that it may have been driven by complaints from locals, including hotel owners depending on hotel and location.

Eros is hardly perfect but compared to the graphic, detailed "reviews" of what is "guaranteed" to happen on a date, complete with lies and fish tales from guys looking to get free account privileges in exchange for a month or so? Those boards are the ones most likely to get companions AND patrons arrested. Just look at what happened in Washington State with Red Book (It was red something. I don't remember the name of the review board). It was the hobbyists that were arrested for trafficking... and they were doing all their communications on the back channel not out in the general public forums which means LE was in their back channel group too.

No one is anonymous if they really want to find you. Being smart and not being a menace to society OR an easy target are pretty much all the safeguards we have until people get over this puritanical kick they are on.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Post by Publisher » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:45 am

We have stringent standards on what is said, and require civility in participation here.

Unlike the 99% of the sites you described. Filled with barbarians and truly awful behavior.

Which is probably why we are smaller than they are. We are definitely less expensive to become a member than any of them. But we don't permit that sort of behavior here, and won't as long as I operate it, or any of the current batch of moderators are involved.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Return to “Busts & Stings”