New to town - 100% me or it's free

Warnings about services and service companions who may be involved in activity not conducive to client safety. Tips should be emailed to thewiitch@grainbeltnews.com
Locked
User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

New to town - 100% me or it's free

Post by Secondtime » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Here we go - in Champaign..............anyone got info? I did a search on the phone - nothing here at GBN. No name given. Unless I can search in a different way - then....................

217-553-2673

New to town. 100% me or it's free(; - 18

Posted: Monday, February 29, 2016 12:41 PM

Hey baby. I'm new to town & need someone to make me feel welcome. I'm always sweet & discreet. REDACTED & REDACTED provided. REDACTED location Champaign. Hope to hear from you.

100qv 150hh 200fh
Serious inquiries only please.

Poster's age: 18

http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEsco ... e/34977910

Image
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:24 pm

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:53 pm

No other search at GBN available right?

I didn't do a google images search. Is that what led you to The fun Review page?

Thanks.

ST
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:57 pm

I see the phone numbers are different in the review than in the BP ad. I suppose it could be someone else using pictures of Alexxis Sweets. There really isn't any way to know for sure......................unless I'm missing something.

ST
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6998
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Post by scarletknight » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:42 pm

FWIW - age and rates match what's on TER for Alexxxis.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
maxwell
Site Admin
Posts: 4270
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Depends on the wind direction
Contact:

Post by maxwell » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Other ph# 219-230-9449
Ad from Chicago:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

User avatar
stang4
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Champaign
Location: Central Illinois

Post by stang4 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:01 pm

I believe I met with her about a year ago in a parking lot. She was from Paxton and she wanted me to meet with her up there or in St jo where some guy was letting her use his home. I was uncomfortable with either so I did not pursue. Cute very cute, but smelled like a pack of cigs. Her mother is also in the business, if this is the right gal.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:29 pm

stang4 wrote:I believe I met with her about a year ago in a parking lot. She was from Paxton and she wanted me to meet with her up there or in St jo where some guy was letting her use his home. I was uncomfortable with either so I did not pursue. Cute very cute, but smelled like a pack of cigs. Her mother is also in the business, if this is the right gal.
DING DING DING!

I knew that face was familiar and I had an uneasy feeling about her. Thanks for the reminder.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

noil

Post by noil » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:55 pm


User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11051
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:24 pm

noil wrote:Met her today, not regretting: http://www.grainbeltnews.com/modules.ph ... ic&t=59640
I was just going to say that. Thanks Noil!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
bbd81
Spammer
Spammer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

New Girl

Post by bbd81 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:36 am

I met with her and had a blast. Very cute and skilled. I would def recommend but i do not know the history. She told she has a friend coming to visit this weekend that i have also met from up north. Smoking body and skills as well.

noil

Post by noil » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:20 pm

mind telling who that friend is: pics, links?

User avatar
bbd81
Spammer
Spammer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

New Girl

Post by bbd81 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:25 pm

I will post a link as soon as available. Tight little red head.

noil

Post by noil » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:21 pm

apparently her second is one Layla Marie, is that the right girl?

http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEsco ... e/35145223

User avatar
bbd81
Spammer
Spammer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Nee girl

Post by bbd81 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:32 pm

Yes and shes def worth it. I just saw em both and it was a great time.
http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEsco ... u/35144865

Sorry it took so long for the link. Let me know what you think.

noil

Post by noil » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:40 pm

can you elaborate on your experience with Layla, maybe in the verified section, mainly curios regarding her rules, same as Alexis?

User avatar
sweets_alexis
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Hey its Alexxxis. 💋😀

Post by sweets_alexis » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:37 pm

We are both also reviewed on TER. I hope to meet with y'all. Xoxo

Oh & the pics are me. I have some psycho using my pics though so make sure it's my number & my ad you are responding to.

User avatar
stang4
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Champaign
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Hey its Alexxxis. 💋😀

Post by stang4 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:59 pm

sweets_alexis wrote:We are both also reviewed on TER. I hope to meet with y'all. Xoxo

Oh & the pics are me. I have some psycho using my pics though so make sure it's my number & my ad you are responding to.
And your real # would be ? While your here, do the 2 of you have "rules"
Thank you

User avatar
maxwell
Site Admin
Posts: 4270
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Depends on the wind direction
Contact:

Re: Hey its Alexxxis. 💋😀

Post by maxwell » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:22 pm

stang4 wrote:
sweets_alexis wrote:We are both also reviewed on TER. I hope to meet with y'all. Xoxo

Oh & the pics are me. I have some psycho using my pics though so make sure it's my number & my ad you are responding to.
And your real # would be ? While your here, do the 2 of you have "rules"
Thank you
The numbers you listed 128139 has ONE review from 2008 and 128512 does not exist.

Found this TER that has the same PH and email as your account listed above (128139) but many more reviews (very old ones though).
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews ... ?ID=113828
So who are you?

User avatar
MeterMan
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 3932
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Wandering around Central Illinois

Re: Hey its Alexxxis. 💋😀

Post by MeterMan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:22 pm

stang4 wrote: While your here, do the 2 of you have "rules"
Thank you

She's new here and likely isn't aware of what shouldn't be discussed in the forums. Might be better to discuss this more privately...
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like....and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ---Bilbo Baggins

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11051
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Hey its Alexxxis. 💋😀

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:46 pm

sweets_alexis wrote:We are both also reviewed on TER. I hope to meet with y'all. Xoxo

Oh & the pics are me. I have some psycho using my pics though so make sure it's my number & my ad you are responding to.
Welcome! But you should make a little more formal introduction in the new members section.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
sweets_alexis
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by sweets_alexis » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Hello again,

Like the gentlemen above me stated, I'm very new to this site and am still trying to navigate my way around.
I will be happy to post in the new user section amd introduce myself correctly. I gather that most of the i formation you men are looking for should be discussed in private. Feel free to PM me for my number or look on BP.
My TER review number is 282722. My number is different on there but the information is all me.


Xoxo,
Alexxxis Sweets

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15548
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:22 pm

sweets_alexis wrote: I gather that most of the information you men are looking for should be discussed in private.....
Heck no, not all information! I will ask in Public, I don't mind.

Do you play Tiddlywinks?

User avatar
sweets_alexis
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by sweets_alexis » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
sweets_alexis wrote: I gather that most of the information you men are looking for should be discussed in private.....
Heck no, not all information! I will ask in Public, I don't mind.

Do you play Tiddlywinks?
Lol I'm not sure what that is?

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:57 pm

sweets_alexis wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
sweets_alexis wrote: I gather that most of the information you men are looking for should be discussed in private.....
Heck no, not all information! I will ask in Public, I don't mind.

Do you play Tiddlywinks?
Lol I'm not sure what that is?
Ok......now WHO doesn't know what Tiddlywinks are??

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15548
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Secondtime wrote:Ok......now WHO doesn't know what Tiddlywinks are??
So Far? Every Contractor I have asked on here..... I could give 2 shits whether the gents know what it is.....lol

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:01 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Secondtime wrote:Ok......now WHO doesn't know what Tiddlywinks are??
So Far? Every Contractor I have asked on here..... I could give 2 shits whether the gents know what it is.....lol
It's clear I don't get it.

I'm thinking lurking might be best.

Sorry to have upset the applecart.

Have a good day!

ST
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12717
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Post by vorlon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Secondtime wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Secondtime wrote:Ok......now WHO doesn't know what Tiddlywinks are??
So Far? Every Contractor I have asked on here..... I could give 2 shits whether the gents know what it is.....lol
It's clear I don't get it.

I'm thinking lurking might be best.

Sorry to have upset the applecart.

Have a good day!

ST
Tiddlywinks is just DM's latest fetish to go along with his one about shoes on beds and popcorn and a few others I have forgotten I'm sure.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15548
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 pm

vorlon wrote:Tiddlywinks is just DM's latest fetish to go along with his one about shoes on beds and popcorn and a few others I have forgotten I'm sure.
I could give 2 poopies whether someone knows about Tiddlywinks... I just try to lighten up the threads......

Now, the shoes and popcorn are a different story..... :)

Edit: You're good ST......... no need to lurk

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12717
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Post by vorlon » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:34 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
vorlon wrote:Tiddlywinks is just DM's latest fetish to go along with his one about shoes on beds and popcorn and a few others I have forgotten I'm sure.
I could give 2 poopies whether someone knows about Tiddlywinks... I just try to lighten up the threads......

Now, the shoes and popcorn are a different story..... :)

Edit: You're good ST......... no need to lurk
So, just how many people have you given poopies because of their knowledge of Tiddlywinks? 8)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
sweets_alexis
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Re: Hey its Alexxxis. 💋😀

Post by sweets_alexis » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:31 pm

maxwell wrote:
stang4 wrote:
sweets_alexis wrote:We are both also reviewed on TER. I hope to meet with y'all. Xoxo

Oh & the pics are me. I have some psycho using my pics though so make sure it's my number & my ad you are responding to.
And your real # would be ? While your here, do the 2 of you have "rules"
Thank you
The numbers you listed 128139 has ONE review from 2008 and 128512 does not exist.

Found this TER that has the same PH and email as your account listed above (128139) but many more reviews (very old ones though).
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews ... ?ID=113828
So who are you?
Umm not sure who that is. I was only 13 in 2008 so that deff is t me. My ID# 282722.

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:57 am

Weirdo wrote:In case you haven't figured it out yet, this girl is real, hot as hell and you should all stay away from her. I want her all to myself.
If SMURF was on the menu I'd be a regular!

Alas - it is not.

ST
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21754
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:00 am

There is enough conflicting contact information floating around about this woman that I'm really leery of using any of them.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

noil

Post by noil » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 am

Lol, somebody must hold a grudge against her: http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEsco ... w/36858931

Come see the show its a dyna mo.watch me get inside my mom the ho.its so deep we also inckude our dog. Im Alexxxis the Gypsy Queen in a Glaze of Vaseline.I gaurentee this will leave you in a fog.So give us a call 2175532673 & 779-702-4913 come c the show

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21754
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:35 am

Some one needs to get a life. What is WITH these people?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
stang4
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Champaign
Location: Central Illinois

Post by stang4 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:41 am

I actually visited with Alexis yesterday. She has got one smoking hot bod. The overall experience was OK for a first encounter. I am told she warms up as you go along. I will definitely going back to find out.

I am guessing she is a little leery of creeps like the dude that keeps posting crap.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21754
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:45 am

My conjecture is thus:

There is a third party involved who:
1) used this account;
2) has or had some form of access to her smart phone and email;
3) the harassment will continue until the cretin is nailed to the wall.

I doubt very highly that the most recent posts here were from Alexis, but it is possible the initial post here was. I am waiting for more information to either confirm or refute my suspicions.

For now I will repeat - Assume for your own safety that any communications you have had with Alexis are accessible by a third party, who clearly has bad intent.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

noil

Post by noil » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:53 am

stang4 wrote:I actually visited with Alexis yesterday. She has got one smoking hot bod. The overall experience was OK for a first encounter. I am told she warms up as you go along. I will definitely going back to find out.

I am guessing she is a little leery of creeps like the dude that keeps posting crap.
When you go see Alexis next time, ask her about Layla, it's past due she comes visit us in Champaign again.

User avatar
Slip131
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Northwest Indiana
Location: In a van down by the river...

Post by Slip131 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Her friend Leila is still around in Joliet but I understand is thinking about heading to Chambana in the next week or so.

http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscor ... d/36786321

noil

Post by noil » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Yeah, I've seen her ads up in Joliet, but only once in Champaign since that one visit. Thanks for the update.

User avatar
bbd81
Spammer
Spammer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Whack Job

Post by bbd81 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:01 am

The aforementioned whack job has no life and seems to have the time to find and harass her wherever she goes. Worst I've ever seen he is legit disturbed. Whatever his reasons he needs get over it and move on. It's been going on for way too long. It's a difficult situation to remedy thru the conventional legal avenues as the burden of proof can be an expensive and complicated process. I wouldn't worry though, I think she will continue to visit the area on a regular basis.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21754
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Let's change "conjecture" to "conclusion" now.

No worry? You're thinking with the wrong head.
Publisher wrote:My conjecture is thus:

There is a third party involved who:
1) used this account;
2) has or had some form of access to her smart phone and email;
3) the harassment will continue until the cretin is nailed to the wall.

I doubt very highly that the most recent posts here were from Alexis, but it is possible the initial post here was. I am waiting for more information to either confirm or refute my suspicions.

For now I will repeat - Assume for your own safety that any communications you have had with Alexis are accessible by a third party, who clearly has bad intent.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

charliebgood

Post by charliebgood » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:30 pm

noil wrote:Lol, somebody must hold a grudge against her: http://chambana.backpage.com/FemaleEsco ... w/36858931

Come see the show its a dyna mo.watch me get inside my mom the ho.its so deep we also inckude our dog. Im Alexxxis the Gypsy Queen in a Glaze of Vaseline.I gaurentee this will leave you in a fog.So give us a call 2175532673 & 779-702-4913 come c the show
That link is disturbing as hell. The pathetic cretin needs to eat an iron fist.

User avatar
justplay02
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by justplay02 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 am

Is she still active? Calls go to a full voicemail box and there is no reply to texts.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 am

Little head doing all of your thinking?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
justplay02
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by justplay02 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:30 am

YAG wrote:Little head doing all of your thinking?
Yes....as it very often seems to do lately!! I presume this is some sort of warning to stay away. Darn but she is so good looking.

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 am

justplay02 wrote:Is she still active? Calls go to a full voicemail box and there is no reply to texts.
She posted a day or two ago..........50 REDACTED special. Sounds desperate.
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
justplay02
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by justplay02 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:40 am

Secondtime wrote:
justplay02 wrote:Is she still active? Calls go to a full voicemail box and there is no reply to texts.
She posted a day or two ago..........50 REDACTED special. Sounds desperate.
---Deleted (misread an old ad)!!---

Where did you see this ad?

YAG --- am i missing some vital piece of information?
Last edited by justplay02 on Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MeterMan
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 3932
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Wandering around Central Illinois

Post by MeterMan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:43 am

Apparently you missed this...
Publisher wrote:
There is a third party involved who:
1) used this account;
2) has or had some form of access to her smart phone and email;
3) the harassment will continue until the cretin is nailed to the wall.

I doubt very highly that the most recent posts here were from Alexis, but it is possible the initial post here was. I am waiting for more information to either confirm or refute my suspicions.

For now I will repeat - Assume for your own safety that any communications you have had with Alexis are accessible by a third party, who clearly has bad intent.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like....and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ---Bilbo Baggins

User avatar
justplay02
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by justplay02 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:46 am

I saw that a little while ago but was unsure if enough time had elapsed. In any case, found her FB page and she posted a pretty new pic hence the interest.
MeterMan wrote:Apparently you missed this...
Publisher wrote:
There is a third party involved who:
1) used this account;
2) has or had some form of access to her smart phone and email;
3) the harassment will continue until the cretin is nailed to the wall.

I doubt very highly that the most recent posts here were from Alexis, but it is possible the initial post here was. I am waiting for more information to either confirm or refute my suspicions.

For now I will repeat - Assume for your own safety that any communications you have had with Alexis are accessible by a third party, who clearly has bad intent.

User avatar
Slip131
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Northwest Indiana
Location: In a van down by the river...

Post by Slip131 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:08 pm

I'm surprised to hear that she may have posted a recent ad. I looked but didn't see it. My understanding, as of about 3 weeks ago, is that she relocated to another state.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:11 pm

justplay02 wrote:I saw that a little while ago but was unsure if enough time had elapsed. In any case, found her FB page and she posted a pretty new pic hence the interest.
MeterMan wrote:Apparently you missed this...
Publisher wrote:
There is a third party involved who:
1) used this account;
2) has or had some form of access to her smart phone and email;
3) the harassment will continue until the cretin is nailed to the wall.

I doubt very highly that the most recent posts here were from Alexis, but it is possible the initial post here was. I am waiting for more information to either confirm or refute my suspicions.

For now I will repeat - Assume for your own safety that any communications you have had with Alexis are accessible by a third party, who clearly has bad intent.
Do you have any indication that a stalker has gotten nailed to the wall? Until that happens, I consider anything NOT from one of the guys here who has actually SEEN her DANGEROUS.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
bbd81
Spammer
Spammer
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Alexis

Post by bbd81 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Anything you see right now is bogus from her stalker creep. The cheap prices and private info provided should be a dead give away.
If she does return ill make you all aware if she wants it known. For now i hope all will respect her privacy and flag any of the bogus adds.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:12 pm

Slip131 wrote:I'm surprised to hear that she may have posted a recent ad. I looked but didn't see it. My understanding, as of about 3 weeks ago, is that she relocated to another state.
I doubt it was her who posted the ad.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Slip131
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Northwest Indiana
Location: In a van down by the river...

Post by Slip131 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 pm

YAG wrote:
Slip131 wrote:I'm surprised to hear that she may have posted a recent ad. I looked but didn't see it. My understanding, as of about 3 weeks ago, is that she relocated to another state.
I doubt it was her who posted the ad.
+1

User avatar
Secondtime
Assholes
Assholes
Posts: 1153
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Secondtime » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Slip131 wrote:
YAG wrote:
Slip131 wrote:I'm surprised to hear that she may have posted a recent ad. I looked but didn't see it. My understanding, as of about 3 weeks ago, is that she relocated to another state.
I doubt it was her who posted the ad.
+1
+2

I saw the ad......and a black and white pic of her..........but my gut tells me you have a good chance of getting robbed, beaten, or killed ...........I don't trust the situation.
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.”

Nelson Mandela

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:06 am

Time to put this where it belongs
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Locked

Return to “Whispers & Warnings”