Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Something to buy or sell? Post it here.
User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22144
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by YAG » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:00 am

Interested in spot, a large softbox with lighting head, and strobe control for Nikon brand.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22144
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 am

Scratch the strobe controls, found 'em.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 14956
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am

I have a flashlight that blinks on my phone. Will that work?
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it......

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22144
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by YAG » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:05 am

DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am
I have a flashlight that blinks on my phone. Will that work?
No, you doofus.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by Fishstick » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 pm

YAG wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:05 am
DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am
I have a flashlight that blinks on my phone. Will that work?
No, you doofus.
Laffy taffy

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 14956
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:09 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 pm
YAG wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:05 am
DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am
I have a flashlight that blinks on my phone. Will that work?
No, you doofus.
Laffy taffy
Hey! Seems like I was the only one that offered on this thread and you call me names... Fine!
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it......

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by Fishstick » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:50 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:09 pm
Fishstick wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:35 pm
YAG wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:05 am
DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:49 am
I have a flashlight that blinks on my phone. Will that work?
No, you doofus.
Laffy taffy
Hey! Seems like I was the only one that offered on this thread and you call me names... Fine!
Where are the Mods? YAG is being a cyber bully. There are rules against attacking other members. Justice for DMLawPro!

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 14956
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Where are the Mods? YAG is being a cyber bully. There are rules against attacking other members. Justice for DMLawPro!

+1 - WHERE ARE THE MODS????????
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it......

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12010
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by vorlon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:09 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:53 pm
Fishstick wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:50 pm

Where are the Mods? YAG is being a cyber bully. There are rules against attacking other members. Justice for DMLawPro!

+1 - WHERE ARE THE MODS????????
Among the various responsibilities that go with your titles is that you are the GBN Official Designated Scapegoat.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22144
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by YAG » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm

In 2010,almost all of my strobes and stands were stolen.

I had it all replaced by 2013.

I'll take DMs phone, though.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3060
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by Fishstick » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:38 pm

YAG wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm
In 2010,almost all of my strobes and stands were stolen.

I had it all replaced by 2013.

I'll take DMs phone, though.
Threatening to steal DMLawPro's phone? Where are the moderators?

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12010
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Wanted - Photo Studio lighting

Post by vorlon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:38 pm
YAG wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:14 pm
In 2010,almost all of my strobes and stands were stolen.

I had it all replaced by 2013.

I'll take DMs phone, though.
Threatening to steal DMLawPro's phone? Where are the moderators?
We came up with that idea.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Post Reply

Return to “Swap Meet”