jacinda4u
Stall Mucker
Stall Mucker
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Madison

Nuru inflatable mattress

Post by jacinda4u » Tue May 19, 2020 7:09 pm

I thought it would be a blast to get into nuru. I found a supplier that claimed to have a inflatable nuru mattress. Unfortunately, I got a email letting me know they are out. I'm bummed because I can't find any sites that carry. If you know where I can purchase please let me know.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Re: Nuru inflatable mattress

Post by Publisher » Tue May 19, 2020 8:34 pm

"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Tue May 19, 2020 8:35 pm

And hi Jacinda, stop by and introduce yourself.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

YetAnotherHobbist
Donor
Donor

Post by YetAnotherHobbist » Tue May 19, 2020 9:18 pm

For some reason, I had thought one would just use one of those inflatable camping mattresses, on the floor, rather than some kind of a cover on a regular mattress - just because protecting the mattress would also require protecting the bed it's on?
But I confess my only source for this have been a few japanese adult movies...

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Wed May 20, 2020 5:38 am

- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Wed May 20, 2020 5:39 am

YetAnotherHobbist wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:18 pm
For some reason, I had thought one would just use one of those inflatable camping mattresses, on the floor, rather than some kind of a cover on a regular mattress - just because protecting the mattress would also require protecting the bed it's on?
I have only been involved once, and i swear i was NOT paying attention to the furniture.
- Edmund Burke

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Post by YAG » Wed May 20, 2020 5:42 am

jacinda4u wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:09 pm
I thought it would be a blast to get into nuru. I found a supplier that claimed to have a inflatable nuru mattress. Unfortunately, I got a email letting me know they are out. I'm bummed because I can't find any sites that carry. If you know where I can purchase please let me know.
If i bought one for you, would you come claim it in person after its inaugural run with me?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

jacinda4u
Stall Mucker
Stall Mucker

Post by jacinda4u » Wed May 20, 2020 11:30 am

YAG wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:42 am
jacinda4u wrote:
If i bought o :ymbringiton: ne for you, would you come claim it in person after its inaugural run with me?
You could be my first! :ymbringiton:

jacinda4u
Stall Mucker
Stall Mucker

Post by jacinda4u » Wed May 20, 2020 11:35 am

YetAnotherHobbist wrote:
YetAnotherHobbist wrote:
YAG wrote:
jacinda4u wrote:
If i bought o :ymbringiton: ne for you, would you come claim it in person after its inaugural run with me?

I have a private studio I work out of. Might look a little funky for me to bring a bed in. I really want a inflatable one to prevent run off.

YAG

Post by YAG » Wed May 20, 2020 1:31 pm

jacinda4u wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:30 am
YAG wrote:
jacinda4u wrote:
Well, I'm in central Illinois, but inflatble is an easy transport back home.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow

scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor

Post by scarletknight » Wed May 20, 2020 10:48 pm

Publisher wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:39 am
YetAnotherHobbist wrote:
I have only been involved once, and i swear i was NOT paying attention to the furniture.
Twice for me. First time the lady covered the bed in towels. Second time, (different lady), it was a plastic fitted sheet.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

Jocelyn
State Ambassador
State Ambassador
Your City: CR, DSM

Post by Jocelyn » Thu May 21, 2020 1:26 am

When I first started nuru I used this thing: Passion Lubes Nuru Inflatable Vinyl Mas ... XEbWFV1VN3
that went over the bed because I also feared everything running on to the floor and it definitely prevented that but it would need to go on a bed or air mattress for comfort purposes.

I changed over to using vinyl sheets that go over a mattress just because I hated having to also travel with a pump on tour and also didn’t want to attract the added attention due to the noise while the damn thing was inflating which took quite a while- like 30-45 min sometimes depending how many times the pump would fall off the nozzle thing (I was not going to sit and hold the damn thing so I’d prop it against the wall usually lol)- suprisingly I have actually never had issues with the gel spilling on to the floor and I use a SHIT TON of it- like 12-16 oz lol plus water since I use the concentrate most of the time. I just make sure to roll everything towards the middle when I remove the sheet and then I chuck it in the bathtub with some bleach tablets and let it soak, then drain it and let in soak again in plain water to rinse. I cleaned the one with the inflatable sides the same way but found the gel would hide out in the corners so it took a little more effort to get it clean.

If you still decide on the inflatable mattress route I did find this one though:
https://toydirty.com/product/nuru-mattr ... d-91-inch/

Hope this helps ! Also if you want to try one of the vinyl sheets let me know and I can probably send you one- I don’t know why but somehow I have accumulated 5 over the years *shrug*
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

YAG

Post by YAG » Thu May 21, 2020 5:43 am

You're raining on my parade Joce
Clarence Darrow

Return to “Swap Meet”