Let's have a little contest.......

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Let's have a little contest.......

Post by Ellamay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:21 pm

Ok so I've been thinking of doing this all week and I hope I can get quite a few of u to participate ........I'm going to do a fitness contest ....let me first say whoever wins will get TWO FREE one hour dates with me !!!! I got this idea from the healthy Iowa program ......so here it goes .......

If you want to participate you must meet with me not necessarily for a date but to get a weigh in ......that will be your starting point ....now I'm not sure how long I should run this for .....I was thinking a month but really how much weight can you lose in a month .....most diet programs say you will see results within 12 weeks so ......now your job is to lose as much weight in the 12 week period .....I'm also a willing to meet to help as far as diet and exercise ...hell I'll even work out with you .....to get you all motivated .....it doesn't have to be a group work out but would be nice if it was ..that way you guys that have time restrictions and or have a hard time getting out of the house cuz of the S.O .....this would be a great excuse .....hmmm what else ...let's see ...........I will do three weigh ins which will be required in order to participate ...one to start ,one a the six week marker and finally one to see who the winner is .........hmmmmmm.......so all you have to do is eat healthy ...exercise and you could win two free dates with me ......so who's with me ???? If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me for details .......none of your information will be shared unless you are the winner ....and if you don't want anyone knowing just do like I said and pm me here ......ok gents let's get fit ....... :wink: :wink: :wink:

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Eastern south central Illinois.

Post by wallaby » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:40 pm

We won't be able to meet ... But I am doing the P90x3 fitness assessment tomorrow. That will involve baseline body measurements, weight, and a fitness test. Starting the program on Monday.

I have a fitbit I use to track activity, and log food (essentially calorie counting). I also have Aria scales that log to my fitbit account ... Broke 240lb today. Down 6lb from when instarted.

Goal is 190lb by end of summer.
The Real Wallaby - Accept No Imitations
“Cook, Travel, Eat, Read, repeat.” - Alton Brown

#PokerKnowsTheTruth...Maybe

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:50 pm

A fitness contest I can win.....

A weight loss contest.. well, crap, if I lose any weight I'd be just bones......
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:56 pm

DMLawPro wrote:A fitness contest I can win.....

A weight loss contest.. well, crap, if I lose any weight I'd be just bones......
hmmm very true.....besides u don't wanna see me ...u can't hand me ....lol jk dm

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Wallaby wrote:We won't be able to meet ... But I am doing the P90x3 fitness assessment tomorrow. That will involve baseline body measurements, weight, and a fitness test. Starting the program on Monday.

I have a fitbit I use to track activity, and log food (essentially calorie counting). I also have Aria scales that log to my fitbit account ... Broke 240lb today. Down 6lb from when instarted.

Goal is 190lb by end of summer.
hmmm pm me

DMLawPro

Post by DMLawPro » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:04 pm

EllaMay wrote:

hmmm very true.....besides u don't wanna see me ...u can't hand me ....lol jk dm
Errr, I think you are a feisty one, I can't handle feisty ones.... lol :wink:
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:10 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
EllaMay wrote:

Errr, I think you are a feisty one, I can't handle feisty ones.... lol :wink:
yes I know you like the dead fish type .....hmmmm not hard to find for u lol

target
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by target » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Already lost all my weight, oh well, I guess I can always lose more!

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Hey it pays to be healthy ....just think of ur ticker ...hm or u can imagine me bent over the bed as u rail my ass but have to stop cuz ur out of shape and can't breathe .........don't u guys wanna be able to *make screaming monkey noises* like your 20 again.....I can help.....

scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor

Post by scarletknight » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 am

Unfortunately, while I could definitely be in better shape, I don't actually need to lose more than a few pounds. Which leaves me out of this one, I suppose. :(

Not sure I could have met anyway.

rj0101
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by rj0101 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:26 am

sign me up!!!

What better motivation is there to keep running around the track than chasing your ass in running tights???

drabull
Stable Hand

Post by drabull » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 am

What a great idea, I'm game. What a motivation! What a prize!!
Worst I have to lose is a few of these extra pounds :)
Will send a PM...

iowaguy
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your City: Davenport

Post by iowaguy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:01 am

Sounds great! I'm in.

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Keg to six pack here I come!!

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:21 pm

Ok guys...al weights have to be in by the end of the month so u have almost two weeks to meet me and weigh in...I was surprised with all the responses to this ...hmm maybe I'll have to come up wit a new contest every few months ...good job guys being healthy and fit is great for ur sex life ...idk if any one has ever heard of Dr.life or his program but it is mainly for you gents out the he has a great book called 'The Life Plan' and u all should read it ...just a helpful hint ....p90x is great but most people that buy it don't end up doing it cuz of its difficulty level ...the life plan is great because it is geared more towards older men ...as dr.life himself is in his seventies ...anyways look it up guys ....

DL52761

Post by DL52761 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Im in....so i can get IN!!

Still in QC?

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

EllaMay wrote: ...the life plan is great because it is geared more towards older men ...as dr.life himself is in his seventies ...anyways look it up guys ....
Who you callin' old? Its not like Golfer has visited this thread yet ...

P90X3 Day 1 - "Total Synergistics". Ouch. That kicked my ass. I ache all over. My form sucked, I couldn't get the number of reps in, I was about to die ... but at least I kept limping along. The routine next week will be easier (well, better) I hope. I was OK with the dumbbell type exercises, but the plank and boat ones? After screwing my back parachuting (an inch, or 5mph were all that separated me from a wheelchair) and busting my knee skiing, they hurt ... a lot. As my core strength improves and I lose weight, I hope these issues will fade.

Who knows - might need to start training for the Chambana Half/Full Marathon.

Tomorrow is "Agility X".

My wife took a set of photos as before shots. They are terrible. For some reason she insisted on shooting the pics looking up at me (navel height) instead of at chest height. This surprises me - since she is actually a damn good photographer, maybe that is how I actually look (and if thats the case - sorry ladies :( ). Might set up the tripod and do a set myself.

DMLawPro

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm

Wallaby wrote:.....My wife took a set of photos as before shots. They are terrible. For some reason she insisted on shooting the pics looking up at me (navel height) instead of at chest height. This surprises me - since she is actually a damn good photographer, maybe that is how I actually look (and if thats the case - sorry ladies :( ). Might set up the tripod and do a set myself.
Use YAG for your Photo Shoot....

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:49 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Wallaby wrote:.....My wife took a set of photos as before shots. They are terrible. For some reason she insisted on shooting the pics looking up at me (navel height) instead of at chest height. This surprises me - since she is actually a damn good photographer, maybe that is how I actually look (and if thats the case - sorry ladies :( ). Might set up the tripod and do a set myself.
to be fair, there were no toilets involved and I refused to do the duck face.

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 pm

DL52761 wrote:Im in....so i can get IN!!

Still in QC?
Yes I am ...so get ur butt over here and come see me ...hehe

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Wallaby wrote:
EllaMay wrote: ...the life plan is great because it is geared more towards older men ...as dr.life himself is in his seventies ...anyways look it up guys ....
Who you callin' old? Its not like Golfer has visited this thread yet ...

P90X3 Day 1 - "Total Synergistics". Ouch. That kicked my ass. I ache all over. My form sucked, I couldn't get the number of reps in, I was about to die ... but at least I kept limping along. The routine next week will be easier (well, better) I hope. I was OK with the dumbbell type exercises, but the plank and boat ones? After screwing my back parachuting (an inch, or 5mph were all that separated me from a wheelchair) and busting my knee skiing, they hurt ... a lot. As my core strength improves and I lose weight, I hope these issues will fade.

Who knows - might need to start training for the Chambana Half/Full Marathon.

Tomorrow is "Agility X".

My wife took a set of photos as before shots. They are terrible. For some reason she insisted on shooting the pics looking up at me (navel height) instead of at chest height. This surprises me - since she is actually a damn good photographer, maybe that is how I actually look (and if thats the case - sorry ladies :( ). Might set up the tripod and do a set myself.
Great job sweetie ...keep doing it and you will see the changes ...in ur body and I bet you will look great at the end ..but just don't do all this work just to gain it all back ...u have to keep doing it ....

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Wallaby wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Hey I have a potty in a few of my shots and there still sexy ....

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:46 am

EllaMay wrote:
Wallaby wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Hey I have a potty in a few of my shots and there still sexy ....
The potties were sexy???? :lol: :wink:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:34 am

P90X3 - Day 2 "Agility X". My knees *make screaming monkey noises* hurt, and for something that looks easy on paper, I had a sweat up in 10 min, and my heart was about to jump out my throat by 15.

Best thing about this workout was "Lauren" on the workout DVD. Generous A cups or small Bs, but amazing legs :)

OK, these workout videos aren't so bad after all.

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:23 am

Wallaby wrote:P90X3 - Day 2 "Agility X". My knees *make screaming monkey noises* hurt, and for something that looks easy on paper, I had a sweat up in 10 min, and my heart was about to jump out my throat by 15.

Best thing about this workout was "Lauren" on the workout DVD. Generous A cups or small Bs, but amazing legs :)

I did it for a few weeks last year and got bored with it...biggest issue was length of time per video. Some days I needed t do other things and did not have an hour and half so I would get frustrated with other things suffering and after a few weeks of trying to be consistent I stopped.

target
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by target » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:36 am

I would like to weigh in soon....sent you a pm last night, hope you get it.

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:46 am

cliff86 wrote:
Wallaby wrote:P90X3 - Day 2 "Agility X". My knees *make screaming monkey noises* hurt, and for something that looks easy on paper, I had a sweat up in 10 min, and my heart was about to jump out my throat by 15.

I did it for a few weeks last year and got bored with it...biggest issue was length of time per video. Some days I needed t do other things and did not have an hour and half so I would get frustrated with other things suffering and after a few weeks of trying to be consistent I stopped.
P90X3 is a new program. 30min workouts. Results are supposed to be comparable to P90/P90X2, but its not a "sequel" its a new plan and they recommend moving to P90 or P90X2 AFTER doing P90X3 now. 30min a day I can do ... barely. Fuck I'm sore this morning.

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:09 am

Ohh u sick piggy ...eye balling the fitness instructor ..lol jk ...good job baby keep it up ...when ur done I might have to pay u to see me ...lol

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:09 am

target wrote:I would like to weigh in soon....sent you a pm last night, hope you get it.
see u in cr Hun

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:27 am

EllaMay wrote:Ohh u sick piggy ...eye balling the fitness instructor ..lol jk ...good job baby keep it up ...when ur done I might have to pay u to see me ...lol
Back in the early 90's, I did circuit training every day or two at a local gym. The circuit room was a glassed off area from the main gym, but had floor to ceiling windows into the main gym area. The gym instructor would comment to the women in the class about the men out in the free weight area. HE liked his work environment. I suspect I was the only straight guy in the room ... not that it worried me, but I was living in an area popular with the LGBT crowd at the time.

Mydk
Grain Mogul

Post by Mydk » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 am

When are you in Springfield Illinois again???
So what I am fat and look like Fred Flinstone...?
I still like the pretty women...
And thats a problem how????

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 am

P90X3 - Day 3 "X3 Yoga" ... after a hot shower, I feel surprisingly energised this morning. I suspect that this will help with my lower back issues and possibly my knees as well, loosening up the joints and giving flexibility where there has only been stiffness in the past. Couldn't do full range of movements on all the positions in the workout, but was close. With practice I'll be balancing on my elbows ...

... but I swear after doing this that the only difference between the karma sutra and yoga is one you do by yourself, and the other you do with someone else. And unlike other forms of self gratification, there is no "happy happy".

III

Post by III » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm

I knew a guy who had a similar offer to lose weight, but he had to catch up to her during a morning run in order to "have her". Each day she ran fast while he tried in vain to keep up, but he was losing weight in the process. As time went on he was becoming quite athletic and was getting closer and closer to catching up to her. Finally he was confident he'd be able to do it with just one more day. Unfortunately, the girl was nowhere to be seen the next morning. Instead there was another girl who desperately needed to lose some weight and upon seeing him she said, "I was told if I catch you I can have you". So began the run again!!!

All joking aside, I could stand to lose a few, but not enough to be a competitor here. May the best man win!!

ufflmaster
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by ufflmaster » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:06 pm

well I guess Im in. Need to get in shape anyway so this is as good a time as any.

farmer1
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by farmer1 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:10 pm

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Wallaby wrote:
cliff86 wrote:

P90X3 is a new program. 30min workouts. Results are supposed to be comparable to P90/P90X2, but its not a "sequel" its a new plan and they recommend moving to P90 or P90X2 AFTER doing P90X3 now. 30min a day I can do ... barely. Fuck I'm sore this morning.
30 sounds good, I would have stuck to that. The yoga was a full 1:45, with my 2 hour commute each day and 10 hours of work it just was not going to work. I was a competitive swimmer and that is what I plan on doing to loose weight.

skeeziks
International Grain Cartel

Post by skeeziks » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:22 pm

I am a work in progress….
Down to 187 yesterday!
The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

iq160
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your City: Omaha/Las Vegas

Post by iq160 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:27 pm

I am unable to be in central Illinois anymore to participate in Ella May's challenge, however, I've lost 30 lbs since the beginning of December by just walking 3 times a week for 30 minutes. I even had to take my suit pants in to have the waistband taken in 4 inches. And that's how I measure progress - the number of smaller clothes I have.

turb

Post by turb » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 pm

I'm still working on my before picture

RiverCityGuy

Post by RiverCityGuy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:59 pm

skeeziks wrote:I am a work in progress….

Down to 187 yesterday!
Congrats, skeeziks! Keep up the good work!

I was 245+ 4-5 years ago and have kept it under 195 for the last 4 years. So, tough to do a "biggest loser" contest now! Lol!

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Post by Publisher » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:09 pm

farmer1 wrote:Image
I understand curling is quite the aerobic workout.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

hungryman4
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Bloomington Weigh in

Post by hungryman4 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:51 pm

I'm literally dying to start the weight loss challenge. When can I meet you in Bloomington for my 1st weigh in?

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 pm

RiverCityGuy wrote:

Down to 187 yesterday!

I was 245+ 4-5 years ago and have kept it under 195 for the last 4 years. So, tough to do a "biggest loser" contest now! Lol!
I want to be 190 ... currently bouncing around a little under 240.

I tell my wife I am taking up body building, but like all good builders you need to stockpile the building materials first. Ive gotten sick of how the pile is looking though - it clumped around the middle.

skeeziks

Post by skeeziks » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Wallaby wrote:
RiverCityGuy wrote:

Down to 187 yesterday!

I want to be 190 ... currently bouncing around a little under 240.

I tell my wife I am taking up body building, but like all good builders you need to stockpile the building materials first. Ive gotten sick of how the pile is looking though - it clumped around the middle.
Thanks RCG, it was the pic on the left that made me decide to do it.
Wallaby, my 9-word plan is working so far: drink more water, eat smaller portions, take the stairs. Stick with it, you'll love the results! :D
The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Ellamay
Dangerous Mutant
Dangerous Mutant

Post by Ellamay » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 am

For those who haven't weighed in its ur last chance.....

hungryman4
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Weigh in

Post by hungryman4 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:40 am

Any chance you can swing by Bloomington either on your way to Springfield or your way back home. Bloomington is still a 40 mile drive for me since I live North of Bloomington. Springfield would be 140 miles to weigh in :( You have already offered up all the initiative anyone with or without a pulse would need with all those hot new pictures on your new webpage. I really hope to be able to get in on the contest.

Thanks!

target
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by target » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:41 am

Ellamay wrote:For those who haven't weighed in its ur last chance.....
I still want my chance :)

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:32 pm

me too....I really wanted to weigh in... I am super motivated, I really hoped to get in and to win. Either way 217 today, with or without a weigh in 180 will be my 6 week goal.

Irish14

Post by Irish14 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Down to 187 yesterday!
That is awesome Skeeziks! Keep it up man! Great job!

Ella... Great post ma'am!!! I'm sure the reward will have a lot of lbs dropping on GBN!

DMLawPro

Re: Let's have a little contest.......

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 am

Well, who won this contest?

Answers, we need answers!

Jakcool
Your City: Pink land

Post by Jakcool » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:39 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 am
Well, who won this contest?

Answers, we need answers!
As of today, I would say more losers than winners.
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by wallaby » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:09 pm

Weight is back up at 250.
But waist size is down, and with the cycling I've been doing both are moving in the right direction again.

More importantly, my A1C is better than good - I just need to get ldl cholesterol sorted.

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:14 pm

We are all winners for not having seen this one once she went bat sh** crazy. Glad I met her before that and was a lot of fun but not worth the crazy.

DMLawPro

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:17 pm

Contest still going on?

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Post by Publisher » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:35 am

DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:17 pm
Contest still going on?
Get in touch with her, YOU find out.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Return to “Health and Fitness”