Offering Training Tips To All!

BrianaBourne

Offering Training Tips To All!

Post by BrianaBourne » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello Friends,
I have been a Personal Certified Trainer for 20 plus years. Including diet, nutrition and contest prep. Eating right and exercise while traveling can be challenging at times. Let me show you how easy it can be!
I am offering help about your personal fitness routines to all here. :ymhug: If you are in my area when you travel, or when I am traveling, reach out to me. Let's go workout. I can be reached by phone or email. Please feel free to email me or drop me a line. Let's all have a Happy and Healthy year.
Best Wishes, Briana Star
:x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BrianaBourne on Tue May 22, 2018 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

staacibabi
Stable Hand
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Davenport, Iowa

Re: Offering Training Tips To All!

Post by staacibabi » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:23 am

Awesome physique! I used to powerlift but was told I looked gross and stopped...( dumb) I was thinking about starting back up. Any suggestions on how to jump back in? Ate you near Davenport?

BrianaBourne

Post by BrianaBourne » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi Staci,
I just saw this post. I am in Grand Rapids, but have plans to visit soon. I will be in IN. the 3rd week of Apr.
Power lifting is great for building a foundation. But it will make a woman look blocky if your not doing your training right. Not a very feminine look for some ladies.
No it's NOT dumb. You were probably influenced by narrow minded individuals that will never know what it takes to get and stay in shape for a longer life. They are simply jealous. You don't have to power lift. However, you could build your body to YOUR own specifications! How YOU want to look. Because frankly, that body is YOURS and no one has to live in it but YOU.
You should pick it up again. :wist I am here for help if you need it!
Best Wishes, Briana

Speeder
International Grain Cartel
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by Speeder » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:51 pm

I observe yoga and it does wonders for me.... :wist

/l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Return to “Health and Fitness”