Self Improvement Primer

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21761
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Self Improvement Primer

Post by Publisher » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:03 pm

FB_IMG_1583211580797.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: Self Improvement Primer

Post by The_Carpenter » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:47 am

Missing the line about drinking alcohol.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: Self Improvement Primer

Post by Skookum » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:22 pm

The_Carpenter wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:47 am
Missing the line about drinking alcohol.
And the line about feeding raccoons. That’s essential to any self-improvement exercise. :D

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12721
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Self Improvement Primer

Post by vorlon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 pm

Skookum wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:22 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:47 am
Missing the line about drinking alcohol.
And the line about shooting raccoons. That’s essential to any self-improvement exercise. :D
Fixed it for you.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: Self Improvement Primer

Post by Skookum » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 pm

vorlon wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 pm
Skookum wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:22 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:47 am
Missing the line about drinking alcohol.
And the line about showering raccoons with delicious food. That’s essential to any self-improvement exercise. :D
Fixed it for you.
You’re all heart, Vorlon.

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12721
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Self Improvement Primer

Post by vorlon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Skookum wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:42 pm
vorlon wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:36 pm
Skookum wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:22 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:47 am
Missing the line about drinking alcohol.
And the line about shoving racoons into black holes. That’s essential to any self-improvement exercise. :D
Fixed it for you.
You’re all heart, Vorlon.
I try
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Post Reply

Return to “Health and Fitness”