IS there anyone north of Madison?

If you don't understand this, you are probably being written about.
Pianomn626
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: WISCONSIN DELLS, WI

IS there anyone north of Madison?

Post by Pianomn626 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:39 am

Good grief, finding companions up here is impossible!

DOes anyone know of any reputable, professional companions that are in the Dells area?

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Re: IS there anyone north of Madison?

Post by YAG » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:00 pm

I hear Canadians are nice
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Pianomn626
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor

Post by Pianomn626 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 am

YAG wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:00 pm
Thanks YAG, a tad too far north but I do agree. I worked almost a decade in the training room of a professional hockey team, and 85% of them are Canadian. They were the nicest guys, polite, well-mannered, and they helped me to understand curling (I admit it...I'm hooked!). Still keep in touch with a few of them, including a couple who are NHL level now and several who have their name on that amazingly HEAVY big silver cup they award.

I'm looking more in the Dells/Rapids area. It's difficult to coordinate an encounter when you are 90 minutes away from them and you have a job plus papers to write.

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:24 pm

Pianomn626 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 am
YAG wrote:
Thanks YAG, a tad too far north but I do agree. I worked almost a decade in the training room of a professional hockey team, and 85% of them are Canadian. They were the nicest guys, polite, well-mannered, and they helped me to understand curling (I admit it...I'm hooked!). Still keep in touch with a few of them, including a couple who are NHL level now and several who have their name on that amazingly HEAVY big silver cup they award.

I'm looking more in the Dells/Rapids area. It's difficult to coordinate an encounter when you are 90 minutes away from them and you have a job plus papers to write.
It's a long shot but have you considered seeing if any of the strip club dancers (assuming the club is still open) are available for take out.

Otherwise your best shot may be to see if any ladies from Madison will make a trip to you. That might cost you a little extra.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Post by YAG » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Pianomn626 wrote:
YAG wrote:

Totally worth it for me to get to Madison.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Pianomn626
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor

Post by Pianomn626 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 pm

vorlon wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:24 pm
Pianomn626 wrote:
YAG wrote:

It's a long shot but have you considered seeing if any of the strip club dancers (assuming the club is still open) are available for take out.

Otherwise your best shot may be to see if any ladies from Madison will make a trip to you. That might cost you a little extra.
The phrase "available for take-out" pleases me. I shall have to use this henceforth. Both Cruisin Chubbys and Wisconsin Dolls are still open.

I do know that some Mad-town companions will make the trip. I'm just trying to support local business. Considering how far out in the middle of nowhere I live, I kind of see it as unfair to have the girls make the trip....There are 10 deer for every person up here, for another week or so anyways...

jayhawkrub
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by jayhawkrub » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:21 pm

Pianomn626 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 pm
vorlon wrote:
Pianomn626 wrote:
YAG wrote:

The phrase "available for take-out" pleases me. I shall have to use this henceforth. Both Cruisin Chubbys and Wisconsin Dolls are still open.

I do know that some Mad-town companions will make the trip. I'm just trying to support local business. Considering how far out in the middle of nowhere I live, I kind of see it as unfair to have the girls make the trip....There are 10 deer for every person up here, for another week or so anyways...

I used to know a guy in WI that every time there is a public holiday, will fly out of WI to for his hobby. At the time I first knew him I was in central Illinois and we both flew to SD and crossed the border and met at Tijuana during Easter weekend. I reached out to him to get some tips and notes since I was nervous going overseas for a hobby but it turned out great. Have you considered just planning a "getaway" weekend domestic or otherwise.

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:28 pm

Pianomn626 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:57 pm
vorlon wrote:
Pianomn626 wrote:
YAG wrote:

You are expecting a horde of deer to descend? :lol:
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Return to “You Can't Fix Stupid”