Advanced Donor
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Hazard County

Photoshop Fail

Post by DukeOfHazard » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:27 pm

When the photo shop effort fails or perhaps that really is a curved door lol
veNLuK7JuTPcO9i3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wallaby
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Eastern south central Illinois.

Re: Photoshop Fail

Post by Wallaby » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Maybe it's just a warped mirror ...

There are a number of on phone editing tools the ladies use. I'm not sure if it's the overly long finger nails or just sloppy editing, but a lot of them suck at using the tools correctly.
The Real Wallaby - Accept No Imitations
“Cook, Travel, Eat, Read, repeat.” - Alton Brown

#PokerKnowsTheTruth...Maybe

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Post by YAG » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:11 pm

That whole section is warped
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Most likely she either didn't notice or doesn't care; she figures guys will be looking at her figure.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

BrianaBourne
Donor
Donor
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Grand Rapids, MI

Post by BrianaBourne » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:52 am

So here's the thing that does not make sense to me. Everyone complains about Ladies photos. But let's address the elephant in the room shall we...? Photographers, good reputable ones, charge anywhere from $500 -$1500 for photo packages. This is why so many ladies are forced to take their own photos. As far as the 'Editing', WE ALL KNOW THAT MEN ARE VISUAL CREATURES. We want to create a visual fantasy just for you to catch your attention. Plus, all Photographers 'Edit' photos! I do understand that some ladies take this a step too far. But please don't blame them because we live in a visual society. Just like gentlemen that look for affordable companions, and complain about rates, we seek the same in photographers as well. It is really important to remember that at the end of the day, 'The Ladies are the Show'. We spend a lot more money in Photos, Advertising, Travel accommodations, Hair and nails, Clothing etc. Because the bottom line is to be in this business successfully you have to look your best and market yourself the best way possible for each individual. If you can just keep this into perspective, it may shed a little light and understanding on the photo issue.
Thank you for your time, Briana Bourne
:wink2:
"Fear is Stupid...So Are Regrets!" Briana Bourne

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 pm

BrianaBourne wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:52 am
So here's the thing that does not make sense to me. Everyone complains about Ladies photos. .....
I do not complain about a Ladies photo unless it is misleading and not representative of the "true" individual. I would rather see an unedited selfie rather than a professional picture.
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

YAG

Post by YAG » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Reasons I complain about photos:

1. They aren't photos, they're pictures. And crappy ones usually, at that.
2. Bathrooms are for human waste disposal and rubbing soap over bodies. Not for a random snap shot. Buy a cheap mirror and move it around, for God's sake.
3. The CONSTANT TIRED RETREADING of the SAME selfies for weeks, months, or in one druggie here locally's case, YEARS. If you're going to rely solely on selfies - CHANGE THEM CONSTANTLY.
4. They turn out to be completely bogus misrepresentations.
5. They use those goofy ass Snapchat filters thinking they make them look cute. Cute, if you're six. I'm looking for a woman, not a little girl.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow

BrianaBourne
Donor
Donor

Post by BrianaBourne » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:07 am

DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:02 pm
BrianaBourne wrote:
So here's the thing that does not make sense to me. Everyone complains about Ladies photos. .....
I do not complain about a Ladies photo unless it is misleading and not representative of the "true" individual. I would rather see an unedited selfie rather than a professional picture.
Agreed. But even with selfies, they can also be taken a bit more professional. Get a selfie stick, use a timer on the phone, try using a tripod for your Iphone, or a backdrop. You will have to take close to 100 photos to get maybe 5 that look decent. Not everyone photoshops, but the selfie with the camera in your face is just stupid looking.
Cheese, Briana

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Post by Publisher » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am

BrianaBourne wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:07 am
DMLawPro wrote:
BrianaBourne wrote:
Agreed. But even with selfies, they can also be taken a bit more professional. Get a selfie stick, use a timer on the phone, try using a tripod for your Iphone, or a backdrop. You will have to take close to 100 photos to get maybe 5 that look decent. Not everyone photoshops, but the selfie with the camera in your face is just stupid looking.
Cheese, Briana
What, you think they should expend some effort?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:03 pm

I'll bet the warped door was an issue for the carpenter to frame in!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

BrianaBourne
Donor
Donor

Post by BrianaBourne » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:09 am

Publisher wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am
BrianaBourne wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
BrianaBourne wrote:
Cheese, Briana
Why not? It doesn't take much effort to take some nice pictures with a little imagination.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

YAG

Post by YAG » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:44 am

BrianaBourne wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:09 am
Publisher wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am
BrianaBourne wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
BrianaBourne wrote:
Cheese, Briana
Why not? It doesn't take much effort to take some nice pictures with a little imagination.
It takes more effort tban walking into a bathroom with a phone.
Clarence Darrow

Return to “Shameful Images”