Random Blurt

Post whatever is on your mind, this board will be totally unmoderated other than for language and for disclosure of personal details. NOT for personal attacks which may be libelous in nature. NOT FOR ADVERTISING
User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:04 pm

:-bd
vorlon wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:31 pm
beautifulbridgette wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:25 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 am
Can you hear me now?

Can You Hear Me Now? Okay then
=)) OMG I always mute even on TV etc. If I don't I get distracted and start critiquing/commentating the dialogue, plot, wardrobe, editing, cinematography....... The list goes on. Losing the purpose I was watching in the first place lol.

On a side note I wonder if this would decrease the accessibility of internet porn if he wins?
Seems to me that most of the sound is not words so I'm not sure what that would accomplish.

For my part, there's more than a few times I wished the performers would just shut up.
:-bd
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Fishstick
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 3300
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Fishstick » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Hi gingerlatinaspice.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:25 am

vorlon wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:31 pm
beautifulbridgette wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:25 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 am
Can you hear me now?

Can You Hear Me Now? Okay then
=)) OMG I always mute even on TV etc. If I don't I get distracted and start critiquing/commentating the dialogue, plot, wardrobe, editing, cinematography....... The list goes on. Losing the purpose I was watching in the first place lol.

On a side note I wonder if this would decrease the accessibility of internet porn if he wins?
Seems to me that most of the sound is not words so I'm not sure what that would accomplish.

For my part, there's more than a few times I wished the performers would just shut up.
I tend to mute the TV for Monday Night Football games. Because I can't stand Booger McFarland!!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am

I love gravy smothered breakfast
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Fishstick
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 3300
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Fishstick » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:58 am

Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am
I love gravy smothered breakfast
Sounds like Pubs has been smothering Tinman with gravy again ! Yikes !

User avatar
Poker69
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 6031
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Location: Back Room

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Poker69 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:08 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:58 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:49 am
I love gravy smothered breakfast
Sounds like Pubs has been smothering Tinman with gravy again ! Yikes !
Gravy, oil, salve, hey whatever they do with each other is their business.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:42 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 am
Can you hear me now?

Can You Hear Me Now? Okay then
I understand this. I love naughty talk during intimate moments. :x
I am touched in the head

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6964
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by scarletknight » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:08 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:42 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:55 am
Can you hear me now?

Can You Hear Me Now? Okay then
I understand this. I love naughty talk during intimate moments. :x
He'll probably sue again once they start captioning, for having to put up with the insipid dialogue.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
Fishstick
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 3300
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Fishstick » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:07 pm

Don't follow the herd.
You do not have to show your receipt at Wal Mart exits.
Keep walking out and there's no need to say a word.
It is illegal search. You paid for the items and own them. It is none of their business what is in your bag or bags.


If it is a club like Sam's you have to show the receipt.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:08 am

A pool league issue in which a friend made a stupid mistake in a blink of an eye. Forcing me to call a captain's meeting. Then a dreaded call to inform him of a suspension. My evening was a watermelon moonshine night.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15535
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Random Blurt

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:57 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:08 am
A pool league issue in which a friend made a stupid mistake in a blink of an eye. Forcing me to call a captain's meeting. Then a dreaded call to inform him of a suspension. My evening was a watermelon moonshine night.
Was he like Dave and touched someone else?
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:27 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:57 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:08 am
A pool league issue in which a friend made a stupid mistake in a blink of an eye. Forcing me to call a captain's meeting. Then a dreaded call to inform him of a suspension. My evening was a watermelon moonshine night.
Was he like Dave and touched someone else?
Yes. But not in a very friendly fashion!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:12 pm

After 5 years of great service, I reluctantly had to get a new cell phone today. The crank fell off the side of my old one. LOL I spent a very frustrating 5 hours trying to set the new up today. The frustrating part is when you don't remember passwords on the many different apps

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

Cool123
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Sterling rock falls

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Cool123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:08 am

It takes longer to get a new phone than buying a car.

YetAnotherHobbist
Donor
Donor
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Madison

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YetAnotherHobbist » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:49 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:12 pm
After 5 years of great service, I reluctantly had to get a new cell phone today. The crank fell off the side of my old one. LOL I spent a very frustrating 5 hours trying to set the new up today. The frustrating part is when you don't remember passwords on the many different apps
And I had pictured you frustrated because you were trying to attach that crank to the new phone, instead... :-P

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:43 pm

YetAnotherHobbist wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:49 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:12 pm
After 5 years of great service, I reluctantly had to get a new cell phone today. The crank fell off the side of my old one. LOL I spent a very frustrating 5 hours trying to set the new up today. The frustrating part is when you don't remember passwords on the many different apps
And I had pictured you frustrated because you were trying to attach that crank to the new phone, instead... :-P
I wouldn't worry. SB is an old hand at the crank is too big and the hole too small. :YMDEVIL:
I am touched in the head

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:06 pm

:)) thanks for the laugh guys

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
roygbiv00
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Time Zone

Re: Random Blurt

Post by roygbiv00 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 am

I love the fact that there is no march madness B-Ball on the tube this year LOVE IT !
I Dont think the ruff stuff will start for a little while your eminence...

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:57 am

roygbiv00 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 am
I love the fact that there is no march madness B-Ball on the tube this year LOVE IT !
I won't miss it, that's for sure. I'm always a bit puzzled by this.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
roygbiv00
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Time Zone

Re: Random Blurt

Post by roygbiv00 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:03 am

I like all forms of sports I just cant stand the play by play commentary by the announcers.

How they raise there voice and get all fake excited when a team scores and as fast paced as basketball is I have to watch it with the sound off the tv and the stereo on instead
I Dont think the ruff stuff will start for a little while your eminence...

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:42 am

I have a new phone. And the auto check is just killing me. Friends, yes I have them, have been sending a return text that says your last message makes no sense. After rereading some of them.....I sound like a babbling buffoon.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
roygbiv00
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Time Zone

Re: Random Blurt

Post by roygbiv00 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:03 pm

I just figured out Rand & Mcnalley are two different people .
I wonder if they ever get lost ?
I Dont think the ruff stuff will start for a little while your eminence...

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Fri May 01, 2020 5:10 pm

roygbiv00 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:03 pm
I just figured out Rand & Mcnalley are two different people .
I wonder if they ever get lost ?
:roll: :))
I am touched in the head

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm

I've spent the day learning about biological morphogenesis and puzzling through part of the math.

Alan Freaking Turing invented this branch of inquiry, that fuses physics with biology. The same guy who invented the digital computer.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 am

Publisher wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm
I've spent the day learning about biological morphogenesis and puzzling through part of the math.

Alan Freaking Turing invented this branch of inquiry, that fuses physics with biology. The same guy who invented the digital computer.
Sad story on Turing. good movie though. He was the genius behind cracking the Enigma code, used by the Germans in WW2.
I am touched in the head

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Sat May 02, 2020 11:32 am

chevytooheavy wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 am
Publisher wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm
I've spent the day learning about biological morphogenesis and puzzling through part of the math.

Alan Freaking Turing invented this branch of inquiry, that fuses physics with biology. The same guy who invented the digital computer.
Sad story on Turing. good movie though. He was the genius behind cracking the Enigma code, used by the Germans in WW2.
I read a bio on Turing, I'm betting he was on the autism scale, waaaaay over on the right of the graph.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Sat May 02, 2020 9:18 pm

YAG wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 11:32 am
chevytooheavy wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 am
Publisher wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm
I've spent the day learning about biological morphogenesis and puzzling through part of the math.

Alan Freaking Turing invented this branch of inquiry, that fuses physics with biology. The same guy who invented the digital computer.
Sad story on Turing. good movie though. He was the genius behind cracking the Enigma code, used by the Germans in WW2.
I read a bio on Turing, I'm betting he was on the autism scale, waaaaay over on the right of the graph.
Probably, including Homosexuality, made him an unappreciated jewel of a human. Again very sad story.
I am touched in the head

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Mon May 18, 2020 1:07 am

chevytooheavy wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 am
Publisher wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:11 pm
I've spent the day learning about biological morphogenesis and puzzling through part of the math.

Alan Freaking Turing invented this branch of inquiry, that fuses physics with biology. The same guy who invented the digital computer.
Sad story on Turing. good movie though. He was the genius behind cracking the Enigma code, used by the Germans in WW2.
After everything he did, the way the British treated him was disgraceful.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
jacinda4u
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:43 am
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Madison

Re:

Post by jacinda4u » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:54 pm

YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 am
lgrich wrote:I understand chicken-fried steak. Why do restaurants have chicken-fried chicken and not steak-fried steak?
It's another one of the mysteries of the Universe that Man was not meant to understand.
Chicken fried steak is a food I have never ate.
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

Hunter S Thompson

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by The_Carpenter » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:13 pm

Can steak fried chicken be ordered? Anywhere?

(Ok, just had to add that.)
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:04 am

The_Carpenter wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:13 pm
Can steak fried chicken be ordered? Anywhere?

(Ok, just had to add that.)
Yes
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
jacinda4u
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:43 am
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Madison

Re: Random Blurt

Post by jacinda4u » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Dont kill spiders
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

Hunter S Thompson

User avatar
Fishstick
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 3300
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Fishstick » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:10 am

jacinda4u wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:20 pm
Dont kill spiders
Same goes for honeybees.

User avatar
roygbiv00
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Time Zone

Re: Random Blurt

Post by roygbiv00 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:21 am

They are a bunch of buttbunglers , I dont know why anybody would take anything there to get fixed they cant do anything buttbungle it up some more .

Dam BUTTBUNGLERS!!!
I Dont think the ruff stuff will start for a little while your eminence...

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by YAG » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 am

jacinda4u wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:54 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 am
lgrich wrote:I understand chicken-fried steak. Why do restaurants have chicken-fried chicken and not steak-fried steak?
It's another one of the mysteries of the Universe that Man was not meant to understand.
Chicken fried steak is a food I have never ate.
Come back to Champaign, I'll take you to my FAVORITE restaurant for this uniquely American delicacy.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:01 am

roygbiv00 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:21 am
They are a bunch of buttbunglers , I dont know why anybody would take anything there to get fixed they cant do anything buttbungle it up some more .

Dam BUTTBUNGLERS!!!
Bad day?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
jacinda4u
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:43 am
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Madison

Re: Re:

Post by jacinda4u » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:40 pm

YAG wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 am
jacinda4u wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:54 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 am
lgrich wrote:I understand chicken-fried steak. Why do restaurants have chicken-fried chicken and not steak-fried steak?
It's another one of the mysteries of the Universe that Man was not meant to understand.
Chicken fried steak is a food I have never ate.
Come back to Champaign, I'll take you to my FAVORITE restaurant for this uniquely American delicacy.
Soon, my friend
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

Hunter S Thompson

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by YAG » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:14 pm

jacinda4u wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:40 pm
YAG wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:56 am
jacinda4u wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:54 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:04 am
lgrich wrote:I understand chicken-fried steak. Why do restaurants have chicken-fried chicken and not steak-fried steak?
It's another one of the mysteries of the Universe that Man was not meant to understand.
Chicken fried steak is a food I have never ate.
Come back to Champaign, I'll take you to my FAVORITE restaurant for this uniquely American delicacy.
Soon, my friend
Excellent. My favorite foodie enjoyed. So does my second favorite.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by The_Carpenter » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:32 pm

After those last couple posts I'm gonna have to start trying to talk the gals on this board into Kansas City road trips.
KC does have the best BBQ, fantastic Italian, and quite a few excellent whiskey bars.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:17 pm

The_Carpenter wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:32 pm
After those last couple posts I'm gonna have to start trying to talk the gals on this board into Kansas City road trips.
KC does have the best BBQ, fantastic Italian, and quite a few excellent whiskey bars.
I'll agree on the Italian and whiskey bars. And a couple of fine steak joints.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:18 pm

I love turning on a woman's mind.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:10 pm

3.1415926535897932384626433832795
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:48 pm

vorlon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:10 pm
3.1415926535897932384626433832795
Do you really have it memorized to that many decimals?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 pm

Publisher wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:48 pm
vorlon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:10 pm
3.1415926535897932384626433832795
Do you really have it memorized to that many decimals?
I can neither confirm nor deny ...
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:23 pm

vorlon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 pm
Publisher wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:48 pm
vorlon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:10 pm
3.1415926535897932384626433832795
Do you really have it memorized to that many decimals?
I can neither confirm nor deny ...
I gave up after 5897. It's just freaking random for me to use any mnemonic tricks for more digits
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:31 pm

GO BUTTERS!
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6964
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by scarletknight » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm

My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:50 pm

I want to taste the rainbow
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:09 am

scarletknight wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
I had one of the rare dreams I remember a part of last night. I was on an airplane flying to Europe and for whatever reason decided to jump out halfway across without a parachute. If that's supposed to mean something, I have no idea.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:14 am

scarletknight wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
My sex dreams have all recently been memories
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm

YAG wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:50 pm
I want to taste the rainbow
LSD is passe. So not likely to achieve this.
I am touched in the head

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22642
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:48 pm
YAG wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:50 pm
I want to taste the rainbow
LSD is passe. So not likely to achieve this.
Yeah, it's being tested as a pharmaceutical.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
jacinda4u
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:43 am
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Madison

Re: Random Blurt

Post by jacinda4u » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:01 pm

vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:09 am
scarletknight wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
I had one of the rare dreams I remember a part of last night. I was on an airplane flying to Europe and for whatever reason decided to jump out halfway across without a parachute. If that's supposed to mean something, I have no idea.
My interpretation is that you are bored with life. You feel numb inside and want to feel alive.
We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.

Hunter S Thompson

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 pm

jacinda4u wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:01 pm
vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:09 am
scarletknight wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
I had one of the rare dreams I remember a part of last night. I was on an airplane flying to Europe and for whatever reason decided to jump out halfway across without a parachute. If that's supposed to mean something, I have no idea.
My interpretation is that you are bored with life. You feel numb inside and want to feel alive.
Divebombing sharks.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:35 am

Publisher wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 pm
jacinda4u wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:01 pm
vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:09 am
scarletknight wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
I had one of the rare dreams I remember a part of last night. I was on an airplane flying to Europe and for whatever reason decided to jump out halfway across without a parachute. If that's supposed to mean something, I have no idea.
My interpretation is that you are bored with life. You feel numb inside and want to feel alive.
Divebombing sharks.
That doesn't work real well without a bomb. Or a divebomber for that matter.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:14 am

vorlon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:35 am
Publisher wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:21 pm
jacinda4u wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:01 pm
vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:09 am
scarletknight wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:40 pm
My dreams recently have been bordering on the weird to one degree or another. Why can't I just have a nice sex dream?
I had one of the rare dreams I remember a part of last night. I was on an airplane flying to Europe and for whatever reason decided to jump out halfway across without a parachute. If that's supposed to mean something, I have no idea.
My interpretation is that you are bored with life. You feel numb inside and want to feel alive.
Divebombing sharks.
That doesn't work real well without a bomb. Or a divebomber for that matter.
From 35,000 feet, you're both the bomb and the divebomber.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 pm

FB_IMG_1596392265509.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm

I have a recurring dream that I'm asleep in bed. A strange man is standing over me. I cant seem to wake up. But I know he's there. And I fight to wake up. I realize it's a dream. Then I wake up and obviously I'm alone, but cant move or say anything. There is a struggle in trying to talk and move. It's there that I really wake up.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
I have a recurring dream that I'm asleep in bed. A strange man is standing over me. I cant seem to wake up. But I know he's there. And I fight to wake up. I realize it's a dream. Then I wake up and obviously I'm alone, but cant move or say anything. There is a struggle in trying to talk and move. It's there that I really wake up.
Whoa. Sleep paralysis. Scary shit.

Is the man faceless, or does he look like Dave? That's the kind of creepy he might pull.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:46 pm

Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 pm
FB_IMG_1596392265509.jpg
Sex with demons is, by definition, not safe.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am

Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
I have a recurring dream that I'm asleep in bed. A strange man is standing over me. I cant seem to wake up. But I know he's there. And I fight to wake up. I realize it's a dream. Then I wake up and obviously I'm alone, but cant move or say anything. There is a struggle in trying to talk and move. It's there that I really wake up.
Whoa. Sleep paralysis. Scary shit.

Is the man faceless, or does he look like Dave? That's the kind of creepy he might pull.
He does not look like Dave. LOL

Just a large shadow. The first time I had it. I was sold on it being real! But why can't I wake up. The sleep paralysis is clearly part of the dream. Why can't I wake up. When I actually woke up....I was like, what just happened here.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2423
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by chevytooheavy » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:08 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am
Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
I have a recurring dream that I'm asleep in bed. A strange man is standing over me. I cant seem to wake up. But I know he's there. And I fight to wake up. I realize it's a dream. Then I wake up and obviously I'm alone, but cant move or say anything. There is a struggle in trying to talk and move. It's there that I really wake up.
Whoa. Sleep paralysis. Scary shit.

Is the man faceless, or does he look like Dave? That's the kind of creepy he might pull.
He does not look like Dave. LOL

Just a large shadow. The first time I had it. I was sold on it being real! But why can't I wake up. The sleep paralysis is clearly part of the dream. Why can't I wake up. When I actually woke up....I was like, what just happened here.
Scary crap, SB.
I am touched in the head

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:43 am

vorlon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:46 pm
Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 pm
FB_IMG_1596392265509.jpg
Sex with demons is, by definition, not safe.
I am as scary as most demons.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21471
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: Random Blurt

Post by Publisher » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:44 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am
Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
I have a recurring dream that I'm asleep in bed. A strange man is standing over me. I cant seem to wake up. But I know he's there. And I fight to wake up. I realize it's a dream. Then I wake up and obviously I'm alone, but cant move or say anything. There is a struggle in trying to talk and move. It's there that I really wake up.
Whoa. Sleep paralysis. Scary shit.

Is the man faceless, or does he look like Dave? That's the kind of creepy he might pull.
He does not look like Dave. LOL

Just a large shadow. The first time I had it. I was sold on it being real! But why can't I wake up. The sleep paralysis is clearly part of the dream. Why can't I wake up. When I actually woke up....I was like, what just happened here.
Its Randall Flagg. Are you feeling compelled to go to Vegas?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10967
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Random Blurt

Post by shyboy69 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:17 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:08 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am
Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:51 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 pm
I have a recurring dream that I'm asleep in bed. A strange man is standing over me. I cant seem to wake up. But I know he's there. And I fight to wake up. I realize it's a dream. Then I wake up and obviously I'm alone, but cant move or say anything. There is a struggle in trying to talk and move. It's there that I really wake up.
Whoa. Sleep paralysis. Scary shit.

Is the man faceless, or does he look like Dave? That's the kind of creepy he might pull.
He does not look like Dave. LOL

Just a large shadow. The first time I had it. I was sold on it being real! But why can't I wake up. The sleep paralysis is clearly part of the dream. Why can't I wake up. When I actually woke up....I was like, what just happened here.
Scary crap, SB.
It's like a dream inside another dream. I was really freaked the first few times.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12434
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Random Blurt

Post by vorlon » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Publisher wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:43 am
vorlon wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:46 pm
Publisher wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 pm
FB_IMG_1596392265509.jpg
Sex with demons is, by definition, not safe.
I am as scary as most demons.
The conclusion I draw from that is sex with you is not safe either. Please stick with the demons.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Post Reply

Return to “Anything Goes”