School me on prepaid credit

Post whatever is on your mind, this board will be totally unmoderated other than for language and for disclosure of personal details. NOT for personal attacks which may be libelous in nature. NOT FOR ADVERTISING
cliff86
Donor
Donor
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

School me on prepaid credit

Post by cliff86 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:16 pm

I want to sign up for a dating site now that I am out on my own, but I dont want it on cc. I am looking at prepaid cards. What does everyone suggest and how do they work...is there a paper trail?

lf1749
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Eastern Iowa

Re: School me on prepaid credit

Post by lf1749 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:23 pm

You can get prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift cards with cash. Interesting that some locations will only take cash for them. Unfortunately I don't think they work on international transactions. Something to consider if you are trying to work with an offshore company.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Post by Publisher » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:44 am

Many of the processors will test the card with a $1 charge, refunded quickly. BUT if the card is for 100, and want to send 100, the charge may fail.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

ShyDaniel
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Quad Cities

Post by ShyDaniel » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:24 am

Have you been in dating sites before? Not always the best experience.

Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM

Post by Jocelyn » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Are you wanting something reloadable or just a one time payment thing ?
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:11 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:32 pm
Are you wanting something reloadable or just a one time payment thing ?
Honestly want to join match. But reloadable would make sense. But until divorce is final I dont want paper trail. We are separated....and on the free apps I am having amazing success, but I also am younger than most on here and always active....lately 3 hours at gym has been my thing. Im a week in and have a fwb.....three dates with different women and 2 more planning on nursing me through my laid up post surgery. Not sure I will let them though as that means coming to my house. All so far are cute and in the 25-35 range. On Match I am infatuated with a local profile. She checks every box I have on paper and I do the same for her wants.

holy shit jackpot my tinder just went off with a freaking ten as i was hitting send.

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:31 pm

I will say one suggested match for me from match is a girl I have seen advertised around. Not shocked as she checks most of my boxes but I am not touching this one.

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Sounds like you are good with the gym part. why would you want to join a dating site? Oh well. Match and any dating site is filled with BS....
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

Amanda25
Flamer
Flamer
Your City: Moline IL

Post by Amanda25 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:05 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:59 pm
Sounds like you are good with the gym part. why would you want to join a dating site? Oh well. Match and any dating site is filled with BS....
I second this most and almost all dating sites are bs
Amanda

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Amanda25 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:05 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Ill argue they are bs because people don't often give each other a chance. I know that many women who would bitch about not finding a nice guy glossed over my profile or some other guy who is nice and instead only looked for some specific trait and stay at home, six or seven nights a week bitching about not having a date. I am up to 4 dates in my first week with four different women, all good experiences but nothing I would carry forward beyond just dating at this point, but that could change. I have two more lined up for after I recover from my surgery plus a second date with one of my previous, thing is every girl I have gone out with messaged me, and every girl I messaged has ignored mine, I'm not messaging the supermodels, I am messaging decent looking women often moms of one or no kids. I have sent out well over 100 messages and not heard back even one no. I have turned down a few women with a quick no thank you vs ignoring them, they were clearly not in my wheel house, mid 40s and walmart out of shape, but I still at least just said thank you but we are not a match. Too many women are not willing to just go out. Every woman has like 20 messages a day. You could seriously eat out for free every day and yes many may be creeps but who cares, you are not trying to find 20 perfect guys your looking for 1. End of rant.

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:26 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
So how do I meet women then, go to a bar sit by myself, approach a girl and be shot down instantly? I tried that in my early years and never had luck. To me this app stuff has sooo much potential.

Amanda25
Flamer
Flamer

Post by Amanda25 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:33 pm

cliff86 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:21 pm
Amanda25 wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Ill argue they are bs because people don't often give each other a chance. I know that many women who would bitch about not finding a nice guy glossed over my profile or some other guy who is nice and instead only looked for some specific trait and stay at home, six or seven nights a week bitching about not having a date. I am up to 4 dates in my first week with four different women, all good experiences but nothing I would carry forward beyond just dating at this point, but that could change. I have two more lined up for after I recover from my surgery plus a second date with one of my previous, thing is every girl I have gone out with messaged me, and every girl I messaged has ignored mine, I'm not messaging the supermodels, I am messaging decent looking women often moms of one or no kids. I have sent out well over 100 messages and not heard back even one no. I have turned down a few women with a quick no thank you vs ignoring them, they were clearly not in my wheel house, mid 40s and walmart out of shape, but I still at least just said thank you but we are not a match. Too many women are not willing to just go out. Every woman has like 20 messages a day. You could seriously eat out for free every day and yes many may be creeps but who cares, you are not trying to find 20 perfect guys your looking for 1. End of rant.
Seeing as I am the type that if I was looking for more than just sex or a fwb. I would never even consider a man who is going about it the way you are. But those are my moral standards. If i found out you were going out with a different women every night I would instantly shut you down and stop talking to you. As I just did so to a great guy. I'm old school as hell.
Amanda

cliff86
Donor
Donor

Post by cliff86 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Amanda25 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:33 pm
cliff86 wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:21 pm
Amanda25 wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Seeing as I am the type that if I was looking for more than just sex or a fwb. I would never even consider a man who is going about it the way you are. But those are my moral standards. If i found out you were going out with a different women every night I would instantly shut you down and stop talking to you. As I just did so to a great guy. I'm old school as hell.
You are miss understanding I guess what I meant
I am saying I have gone on 4 dates in a week, all pursued me, none would be someone I would normally pick but I am giving them a chance, why because they were all ok looking, and nice to talk to, and took the time to message me, in the end only one am I willing to go out with again with a future possible, the others I said I dont see it developing but if they want to go out again I would, but there likely wont be a long term. What is wrong with having 4 dates in a week if you are up front that you wont commit to any right away and at the end of the date you say thank you but we are not a match. I did that 3 out of 4. I wont commit to anyone 100% right now, unless you seriously knocked me over. Would I be better off not going on those dates ignoring them? I know they all were happy we went out and understood when I said we are not moving forward unless you just wanted a date for fun.

Amanda25
Flamer
Flamer

Post by Amanda25 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:09 pm

Oh love I'm totally not judging you for doing your thing... especially after so long... That's just how it is for me outside of this page. On any other dating site. Here I'm my freak ass self 😘
Amanda

Return to “Anything Goes”