The Importance of Reviews

Tips, hints, and general venting
User avatar
toy
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: On Sabbatical

The Importance of Reviews

Post by toy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Why I haven't done more reviews:

I'm behind the curve. Most of the ones I have seen have already been seen and reviewed accurately by a more senior member. So if I say anything I just agree. I guess I could go pull some of my e.com reviews off and bring them here. I have a couple of those.

I'll try to do better. I am going to make it a point to try to go after the next new one that posts on CL and TOFTT. If I can beat YAG to her that is.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:48 pm

toyfo wrote:Why I haven't done more reviews:

I'm behind the curve. Most of the ones I have seen have already been seen adn reviewed accurately by a more senior member. So if I say anything I just agree. I guess I could go pull some of my e.com reviews off and bring the here. I have a couple of those.

I'll try to do better. I am going to make it a point to try to go after the next new one that posts on CL and TOFTT. If I can beat YAG to her that is.
See, now, don't worry about OTHER people writing reviews, because EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT VIEWPOINT. I know some of the reviewers by their "reputations" and can judge somewhat whether I think I would share as good of an experience because we have COMMON tastes from the companions who we have both seen - and our opinions matched up.

And then there are guys, who no matter WHAT say EVERY experience is INCREDIBLE and BEST EVER and... whatever. I'm sorry, but BEST EVER is one of those RARE experiences, not EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I have only had one experience EVER that I'd rate a 10 - and it hasn't been in this hobby. Although I recently had one lady ask me how she could GET a 10 from me, so I told her. She seemed willing to give it a try.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
toy
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: On Sabbatical

Post by toy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:57 pm

I'm going to have to try to use that line.

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:59 pm

jt327 wrote:
pjpenner wrote:Thank you for the complete review. We all appreciate it! :D
PJ,
I see these ladies and I give accurate honest reviews. As far as I am concerned, if it is here, that is the way it should be. And I always make my reviews, truthful, but respectful.
I wish that this section was used more often. I know there are companions being seen from members here, but reviews are about non existant. Don't understand why.
jt
I totally agree! There are a number of companions in the area I'd like to see but won't until I see a complete review in this particular forum.

The review section for all gents on this site and the reviews on E.com (and most other sites with reviews) are of little value to me because common components among all companions aren't being reviewed. The details are important points of reference to other potential clients. A reviewer saying he had a really good time with a Contractor doesn't tell me anything.

In my opinion, a client is doing a disservice to a Contractor when he doesn't do a follow-up review for other potential clients to read. A good post-session review is one of the very best form of advertising for a Contractor.
Last edited by pjpenner on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:03 pm

toyfo wrote:I'm going to have to try to use that line.
Well, she asked me WHAT it took to ACCOMPLISH that, and she was rather intrigued by what that experience was. And I'm not shy, and told her.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:18 pm

pjpenner wrote:
In my opinion, a client is doing a disservice to a Contractor when he doesn't do a follow-up review for other potential clients to read. A good post-session review is one of the very best form of advertising for a Contractor.
I was asked a couple of weeks ago by a Contractor why I hadn't written a review of our encounter. Maybe I'm too oblique sometimes, but my answer was "I only write GOOD reviews or BAD reviews, but not MEDIOCRE reviews."

And she asked "So, why haven't you written a review of our experience?" "Because I only write GOOD reviews or BAD reviews, but not MEDIOCRE reviews." This back and forth went on twice more before her refrigerator light came on.

"So, do you want me to write a review?" "No, I think I get your point."

And the REASON - a GOOD review is valuable advertising - and should be HONEST and actually earned because I felt I got the experience I was expecting or better.

The converse of course being writing a review that will drive business AWAY because I felt the experience was so BAD that the Contractor's advertising bordered on fraud.
Last edited by YAG on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:26 pm

YAG wrote:
pjpenner wrote:
In my opinion, a client is doing a disservice to a Contractor when he doesn't do a follow-up review for other potential clients to read. A good post-session review is one of the very best form of advertising for a Contractor.
I was asked a couple of weeks ago by a Contractor why I hadn't written a review of our encounter. Maybe I'm too oblique sometimes, but my answer was "I only write GOOD reviews or BAD reviews, but not MEDIOCRE reviews."

And she asked "So, why haven't you written a review of our experience?" "Because I only write GOOD reviews or BAD reviews, but not MEDIOCRE reviews." This back and forth went on twice more before her refrigerator light came on.

"So, do you want me to write a review?" "No, I think I get your point."

And the REASON - a GOOD review is valuable advertising - and should be HONEST and actually earned because I felt I got the experience I was expecting or better.
YAG, that is exactly why a complete review using a form is so vital. The form asks for facts ... not emotions. The reviewer is providing facts based on his experience. The reader of the review (not the reviewer) is responsible for making his own judgement on which facts are good, mediocre or bad.

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

(*EDITED*)

By the way - great meaningful review, JT. I think more and more are finding this format, in this forum location - is a very "honest" take on the Ladies traveling through, particularly - but, critical for the "resident" Ladies.

Ok, YAG - not that I'm gonna try - but, define your level 10 achievement criteria - since you keep bringing it up, lol. (I sure don't want to use your line, not know what he told her - and then have to immediately DUCK (or should I say AFLAC). Got to know those details first!

My reasons other reviews aren't here: I have already honestly reviewed the Lady - maybe even in perhaps too much graphic detail - in my early days (hey, this is where we are supposed to be honest with each other!) on one Board or another. Big clue, if I keep going back (no matter how few or generic a formal review - in that section) - it's not cause I can't find another wonderful Lady to see, when the urge strikes - there is value there, that I like to repeat. Also, some Ladies do not want reviews or their existence disclosed. I honor that. But, ole Jack, is not usually a dull boy - and just because you don't see any reviews from me for a while, don't misinterpret the meaning! And my final reason (other than totally forgetting) would be like YAG - I typically don't write reviews for mediocre performance - I tend to stick to reviewing the "never do it again" type of evaluation - and why (in this forum); or the sizzlers that I want all you Don Juan's to stay away from! (not true)
Last edited by Lost Samurai on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm

rimtrip wrote:
Ok, YAG - not that I'm gonna try - but, define your level 10 achievement criteria - since you keep bringing it up, lol. (I sure don't want to use the line, not know what he told her - and then have to immediately DUCK (or should I say AFLAC). Got to know those details first!
She wouldn't stop until I suffered complete sensory overload and blanked out. I must have been unconscious at least 20 minutes. And I will NOT go any further.
Last edited by YAG on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Unfortunately, for all of us, these days, my friend - that may not be a good thing (nor a great session)!

Then again, you may be into that oxygen starvation thing - rest assured, I'll see if I can get some Ladies to help you out! (you'll never know when it will happen next!)

jt327
Flamer
Flamer
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by jt327 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:09 pm

toyfo wrote:Why I haven't done more reviews:

I'm behind the curve. Most of the ones I have seen have already been seen and reviewed accurately by a more senior member. So if I say anything I just agree. I guess I could go pull some of my e.com reviews off and bring them here. I have a couple of those.

I'll try to do better. I am going to make it a point to try to go after the next new one that posts on CL and TOFTT. If I can beat YAG to her that is.
Toyfo,
The thing you have to realize that each of us have a differant opinion of any Contractor that we see.
Say you and I have seen the lady, well your experience and my experience could be 180 degrees apart. I have seen stellar reviews of ladies I have seen and in my time with them, I kinda went hmmmmmm.
So, to me, even if someone reviewed a lady before, any added info we cna gain, just makes things all better for all of us.
And it does not matter if it were a good, mediocre or bad experince, I would like to know info about all I can.Good will make me want to see the lady, bad will make think NOT!. A mediocre review, will make me consider the YMMV issues and might see them, if they offer what I like. I might consider seeing them, because after a few mediocre reviews, they might improve their performance.
jt

User avatar
toy
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: On Sabbatical

Post by toy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:59 pm

You got me. I shall remedy my previos behavior at the first possible opportunity.

BUT like Rim and YAG kind of said - if a special lady prefers not to be reviewed - you guys won't even know I've seen her.

User avatar
turb
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2323
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by turb » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 pm

i haven't been very good with the reviews either....apologies. the last two ladies i seen did not want a review given (utr). both i thought were excellent which is why i have seen them multiple times. of course there are a few ladies on this site that have multiple reviews saying the same thing i would say, although be it less poetic.

i'll do better.

jt327
Flamer
Flamer
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by jt327 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:19 pm

trb wrote:i haven't been very good with the reviews either....apologies. the last two ladies i seen did not want a review given (utr). both i thought were excellent which is why i have seen them multiple times. of course there are a few ladies on this site that have multiple reviews saying the same thing i would say, although be it less poetic.

i'll do better.
If a lady asked not be reviewed, I can respect that, because more than likely she has a selct few clients that she see. I don't want anyone to get to level of mistrust or worries.
jt

User avatar
Johnnyonthespot
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Duh... THE SPOT!

Post by Johnnyonthespot » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:11 am

pjpenner wrote: I totally agree! There are a number of companions in the area I'd like to see but won't until I see a complete review in this particular forum.
That gives me an idea... We should put up a sticky thread or section in the verified gents area where one can request reviews of a specific Contractor. Seems like it would be in direct service of hooking up those with the knowledge and those who seek it.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Excellent Idea

Post by Publisher » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 am

Johnnyonthespot wrote:
pjpenner wrote: I totally agree! There are a number of companions in the area I'd like to see but won't until I see a complete review in this particular forum.
That gives me an idea... We should put up a sticky thread or section in the verified gents area where one can request reviews of a specific Contractor. Seems like it would be in direct service of hooking up those with the knowledge and those who seek it.
Excellent Idea Johnny - it shall be done.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Gentlemen

Post by Publisher » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 am

A large chunk of this discussion would be of wider benefit to ALL of us if it was placed in the publicly viewable section of the site. I am asking your permission - each of you who has posted ABOVE this, from the point where toyfo posted "why haven't I posted more reviews" downward and put a copy of them into the Tricks of the Trade section.

Please chime in if you object.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:58 am

Publisher, permission granted for the benefit of the entire community.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:30 am

Go ahead, boss. I didn't say anything that I wouldn't say in public.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
toy
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: On Sabbatical

Post by toy » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 am

I feel extremely honored to have the post that is the jumping off point for a new thread. I know I didn't do anything special. It was JT's thread, and I'm sure the good stuff that you want to get out there is what the wiser gentlemen said after my post.

You have my permission.

Lost Samurai

Post by Lost Samurai » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 am

OK to repost my edited version.

User avatar
toy
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: On Sabbatical

Post by toy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Hey Pubs, if one of us doesn't gives this one a bump, the rest may not see that it was copied in and is therefore new (even though it doesn't show up as new). Here's the bump.

This thread is all new to the public section. So go back to the beginning and read it all, then add your thoughts about the subject of "reviews".

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:36 am

toyfo wrote:Hey Pubs, if one of us doesn't gives this one a bump, the rest may not see that it was copied in and is therefore new (even though it doesn't show up as new). Here's the bump.

This thread is all new to the public section. So go back to the beginning and read it all, then add your thoughts about the subject of "reviews".
Thanks. This is one of those topics that deserves a bump every now and then.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

knightInWhite

Post by knightInWhite » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm

pjpenner wrote:
jt327 wrote:
pjpenner wrote:Thank you for the complete review. We all appreciate it! :D
PJ,
I see these ladies and I give accurate honest reviews. As far as I am concerned, if it is here, that is the way it should be. And I always make my reviews, truthful, but respectful.
I wish that this section was used more often. I know there are companions being seen from members here, but reviews are about non existant. Don't understand why.
jt
I totally agree! There are a number of companions in the area I'd like to see but won't until I see a complete review in this particular forum.

The review section for all gents on this site and the reviews on E.com (and most other sites with reviews) are of little value to me because common components among all companions aren't being reviewed. The details are important points of reference to other potential clients. A reviewer saying he had a really good time with a Contractor doesn't tell me anything.

In my opinion, a client is doing a disservice to a Contractor when he doesn't do a follow-up review for other potential clients to read. A good post-session review is one of the very best form of advertising for a Contractor.
One of the advantages of this forum is that if a review posted is lacking in certain details (such as the rate for balloon fetishism), then you can PM the author or possibly the Contractor.

That brings up a related point: if you had a good time don't forget to mention this site to the Contractor.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:17 am

I'm going to bump this with another observation -

When a bad review gets posted, what's the proper protocol for the lady?

What I've noticed:

Some just shrug them off.

Others respond with an apology and offer to make it right.

Some refute the appointment ever happened.

And last - and worst - they go off on a tear on the guy, or make excuses.

In a few cases of that last scenario, the guy doing the review has rarely, if ever, left a bad review before - making me sit up and take notice when he does. The excuses and/or written abuse send out warning flares to me.

Anyone else have a thought on this?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

HornyLittleDog
Equipment Operator
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by HornyLittleDog » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 am

Reviews if not posted HONESTLY are WORTHLESS

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:25 am

scubanut wrote:Reviews if not posted HONESTLY are WORTHLESS
Absolutely - and that's why the warning flares go off for me when the particular reviewer's reviews, in the past, have pretty well mirrored mine, and the guy gets fileted for writing what he does if its negative.

I know I probably set off some similar warning flares not too long ago, but for a positive review, not a negative. YMMV seems to rule the day in that situation.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Jlbn69
Patron Saint
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: ...in my usual corner..right over there

Post by Jlbn69 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am

Negative reviews are tough for me. If it were obvious faux pas such as b&s or something blatant the that's one thing, but if' it's just an ok time or something....usually I'll chalk it up to bad chemistry and move on. I'm sure...or relatively sure.....I mean it's possible....ok remotely possible.........maybe microscopically possible.....that' I've left a Lady w/ less than a good time.....I'd hate for a public review of that short-coming mar my otherwise stellar performances......
".....I have never killed a man............by mistake"
Jake
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:35 am

I think most of us guys would rather eat dog sh*t than post a bad review on a lady. Way too many times we write it off as a YMMV experience.

A hobbyist who posts a fact-based negative review that is void of any slander and emotional outbursts is showing respect for himself, fellow hobbists, and the hobby.

How a Contractor reacts upon learning about a fact-based negative review tells us all we need to know about that Contractor.

To put the shoe on the other foot; I want to know if I, a hobbyist, am doing something that negatively affects my reputation and disrespects the Contractor and the hobby. I can't change my behavior or attitude if I'm unaware of my infraction.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm

pjpenner wrote: How a Contractor reacts upon learning about a fact-based negative review tells us all we need to know about that Contractor.
And I have to agree with you 100%
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
oldfool
Grain Mogul
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Soy City

Reviews are tough

Post by oldfool » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:02 pm

I wish reviews were like multiple choice tests. I think I am getting enough of a data base (resource-limited and non-probability sampling design) that I believe there is a lot of validity to YMMV.

I have had at least 3 of the 8 companions I have seen so far specifically ask that I not state she does SMURF (sorry to keep harping on my favorite and then wimping out and seeing mainly those that don't) so she can retain the discretion to deny it to those who do not follow YAG's rules for good clienting. I have found a similar request for REDACTED. But the Contractor has now backed off on allowing me (couldn't be the scratch from the beard? No one dare mention the possibility of a performance related variable).

When you consider what companions must do day after day. I recall how hard it was to be on top of my game--fantastic lecture, great humor, unbelievable class participation--every day. BTW my students seemed to have no such problem with negative reviews. Physical intimacy with potential strangers and expecting each to be a fantastic and performance enhancing event is asking too much.

Although wouldn't it be a wonderful world if every woman we took a fancy to just couldn't wait to jump our bones, be prepared to perform every known sexual act, exactly as each of us want it to be done, for as long as it takes (I have info the average time for an insertion, I believe, is 5 minutes. Surely not the entire intercourse averages 5 minutes. Not many companions can obtain a full woody on "some" oldfools in 5 minutes of furious SMURF), to dispose of any byproducts as expected by each. Man I still haven't gotten up the courage to taste my own cum...ugh

How many of us could perform as male gigolo's without having bad days or having some clients we just couldn't please.

I'm sorry I just get wound up. Finding this hobby after a series of real world relationships with women my age has given me a new lease on life. My last real life GF was perfect: female, professor, blonde, slender, loved SMURF, swallowed, loved Foreign, did require a more potent product than Mr. Buzzy (no, it was not me) to get off, BUT at 55 she just didn't have enough pizzazz left to light my firecracker.

I was convinced it was me and the DVD (VHS was so much more convenient for....freeze frame, etc) and certainly no more DFK, not much cuddling, damn little good conversation.

Then Paige (yes even Paige) mediocre sex but just to get access to that body and some cuddling, good conversation (fiction, but that was still pretty creative), and an HJ THAT WASN'T CAUSED BY DIGITS HARDWIRED TO THE REST OF MY BODY!!!

So, for me each Contractor has been so much more like a GF only 40 years my junior than I ever expected to see again--hey what's sex like in ....either place...after you croak? might be a good topic. I am still so new, but yet so old, maybe it sympathy, maybe I remind them of an old man in their neighborhood (one of our companions was turned out while a teenager to masturbate in front of an old guy--and I tend to believe her).
but I seem to get higher mileage and it usually persists on second visits. Just wait. I reach a cuddly stage the ladies finally can't resist me. Cut their rates just for me. Heaven. Then the plumbing stops working entirely. Hell.

I hope I never get Jaded, but it is all pretty darned good sex--no, more--almost always an approximation of lovemaking.

So, I may someday write a negative review. But, by now, as YAG suggests, you will be able to interpret any deviation south of BEST EVER from me as a warning sign.

Damn, can somebody suggest a downer. I have been typing non stop since I saw Jolie on Saturday.

jt327
Flamer
Flamer
Posts: 251
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Re: Reviews are tough

Post by jt327 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:45 pm

oldfool wrote: When you consider what companions must do day after day. I recall how hard it was to be on top of my game--fantastic lecture, great humor, unbelievable class participation--every day. BTW my students seemed to have no such problem with negative reviews. Physical intimacy with potential strangers and expecting each to be a fantastic and performance enhancing event is asking too much.
This is precisely why I see a lady with "good" reviews and if I have feel they are having an off day, I will try it again. I figure if they will see me again, it is not because I am disrespectful, repulsvie,stink or am ugly. And if I still get a pissy time, I stop and think about it for a while, because I am mad about wasting my time and money, I do not want to write by a knee jerk reaction, and after a cool down period, write the facts about it, as I did today.

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Sorry gents but another thought just popped into my head. As I reflect back over the past several months; there were ladies providing differing experiences based on "hidden agendas."

That's another reason we need to post factual reviews ... even if the reviews are less than stellar. Only through factual reviews can we identify YMMV and "hidden agenda" experiences. Most of us have been around long enough to identify the YMMVs.

If I (a hobbyist) neglect to post a negative review, or I don't post an accurate review, I am just as guilty as the Contractor who cheated you out of your money.

User avatar
Jlbn69
Patron Saint
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: ...in my usual corner..right over there

Post by Jlbn69 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 pm

pjpenner wrote:
If I (a hobbyist) neglect to post a negative review, or I don't post an accurate review, I am just as guilty as the Contractor who cheated you out of your money.
...I don't know if I would go that far. How can I put this on a public board?? The "obligation" is different between client and Contractor than any obligation client to client.

I, as the client, agree to give the Contractor great advice. In return , she will give me many great smiles. I can't, after the fact, take back my great advice, because I wasn't satisfied w/ how many great smiles I got. I don't think gents should feel obligated or be made to feel guilty if they choose not to share how many great smiles they got.Some guys just can't kiss and tell..... Would it be nice?...sure. Do I wish more gents felt free to share?...of course. Do I think they're as guilty as the Contractor who holds back on the smiles after receiving the advice?...not even close.
".....I have never killed a man............by mistake"
Jake
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Jlbn69 wrote:
pjpenner wrote:
If I (a hobbyist) neglect to post a negative review, or I don't post an accurate review, I am just as guilty as the Contractor who cheated you out of your money.
...I don't know if I would go that far. How can I put this on a public board?? The "obligation" is different between client and Contractor than any obligation client to client.

I, as the client, agree to give the Contractor great advice. In return , she will give me many great smiles. I can't, after the fact, take back my great advice, because I wasn't satisfied w/ how many great smiles I got. I don't think gents should feel obligated or be made to feel guilty if they choose not to share how many great smiles they got.Some guys just can't kiss and tell..... Would it be nice?...sure. Do I wish more gents felt free to share?...of course. Do I think they're as guilty as the Contractor who holds back on the smiles after receiving the advice?...not even close.
Point well made. But between all the advice, and all the smiles; I got lost! :lol:

Seriously, I feel guilty if I don't warn other hobbyists of a potential problem. My honest review may prevent another hobbyist from unwisely spending $$$. There was a recent situation in which I may have been able to save some gents quite a few dollars if I would have posted a review. I neglected my responsibilty to other gents and to the hobby. That's not honorable. It won't happen again.

I fully understand some hobbyists are not comfortable posting reviews ... good or bad.

Remember, the only one I'm holding accountable is ... ME!

User avatar
Jlbn69
Patron Saint
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: ...in my usual corner..right over there

Post by Jlbn69 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 am

....I agree PJ...actually you and I were on the same boat w/ one of those.....I do hold myself to a different standard than I expect from other gents. I just was trying not to project our own standards for ourselves on to the other guys....some guys just can't do it and I don't begrudge them that..
".....I have never killed a man............by mistake"
Jake
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip

User avatar
Speeder
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Quad of the Cities?
Contact:

Re: Reviews are tough

Post by Speeder » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 am

oldfool wrote: but I seem to get higher mileage and it usually persists on second visits. Just wait. I reach a cuddly stage the ladies finally can't resist me. Cut their rates just for me. Heaven. Then the plumbing stops working entirely. Hell.
LOL.....THAT was great. I'm always glued to the monitor reading your posts oldfool. :lol:
/l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:02 pm

Unfortunately you two guys probably got a HUGE YMMV experience possibly because of me.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Jlbn69
Patron Saint
Posts: 276
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: ...in my usual corner..right over there

Post by Jlbn69 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:04 pm

YAG wrote:Unfortunately you two guys probably got a HUGE YMMV experience possibly because of me.
....LOL 1 out of how many?? ...that's a pretty good track record...
".....I have never killed a man............by mistake"
Jake
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Jlbn69 wrote:
YAG wrote:Unfortunately you two guys probably got a HUGE YMMV experience possibly because of me.
....LOL 1 out of how many?? ...that's a pretty good track record...
I guess some guys are still playing spin the wheel of fortune even with the known variability.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

pjpenner

Post by pjpenner » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 pm

YAG wrote:Unfortunately you two guys probably got a HUGE YMMV experience possibly because of me.
Dude, I had my own gut feeling that I didn't listen to. I have no one to blame but myself for that one. Wise men don't make the same mistakes over and over again. I'm still a work in progress.

User avatar
oldfool
Grain Mogul
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Soy City

Re: Reviews are tough

Post by oldfool » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Speeder22 wrote:
oldfool wrote: but I seem to get higher mileage and it usually persists on second visits. Just wait. I reach a cuddly stage the ladies finally can't resist me. Cut their rates just for me. Heaven. Then the plumbing stops working entirely. Hell.
LOL.....THAT was great. I'm always glued to the monitor reading your posts oldfool. :lol:
If your monitor is like mine, it does sometimes look as if someone smeared glue all over it. Last time I noticed it on mine was when Darling Darla's pictures first appeared in a post. Oh, and I do anticipate your posts as well.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am

Time for a bump on this one.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Let's bump this discussion
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:12 am

Another bump on this discussion.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Easy Does It
Stall Mucker
Stall Mucker
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:32 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Alabama Gulf Coast

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Easy Does It » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:11 pm

New to this board, but I've been in the hobby for a very long time.

As I've gotten older and wiser, reviews have become more important. When I think about the chances I used to take back in my early days, before the internet really started making an impact on our little hobby, I cringe. These days I will only see a Contractor if she has at least 1, preferably more, positive reviews. If she has only 1, but it's from someone I know to be a good, impartial reviewer, and it's positive, I;ll usually see her if I'm interested. Also, if she has no reviews, but is personally vouched for by one of my regular companions, one who I trust (yes, I trust several of them quite a lot) and have been seeing for a long time, then I'll see her. Otherwise I'll wait for someone who is less risk-averse to TOFTT. I don't really feel bad about that, because in my younger days, I TOFTT on a regular basis, so I feel that I somewhat paid my dues on that front.

Given the importance of reviews, and how much impact they can have on a companions reputation and income, we has reviewing hobbiest also have a responsibility, not just to each other, but to the companions to write fair, accurate and honest reviews. I've seen personal vendettas and grudges play out in reviews on forums like this one many times, and it never helps anyone. I review almost every Contractor I see, unless she specifically asks me not to. I also ask her how much "gory detail" she is comfortable with me putting into the review. Regardless, I will always provide any detail requested, within reason, to any fellow hobbyist via PM if they ask and are contributing members. I also have an iron-clad rule that i never, ever, write a review the same day as the session. I always wait at least one day, usually more. I find it too hard to be objective and upfront while still in that "afterglow" period after a session, particularly a good one. Writing reviews is something I enjoy very much, and I put a lot of effort into it because i feel it's important.

Sorry to ramble on so much. :)

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by YAG » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:02 am

Keep on rambling, that's a good insight.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Publisher » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:41 am

Okay, Lookie Loos

Your lack of info sharing hit the fan today.

One of you, who scans this board constantly, ran into a situation of major import to anyone considering seeing a Contractor who advertises all over Illinois. And rather than warn the rest of us, you continue with your lame, cheapskate, ways.

Your ass got away safe. But this behavior, both hers AND yours, puts ALL of us at risk.
FB_IMG_1479589684414.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6991
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by scarletknight » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Would you care to elaborate on what the bozo declined to share?
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11024
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Donate or not. It's absolutely idiotic not to share info that keeps everyone safe!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
Karma8791
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Right Here
Location: No place you want to be
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Karma8791 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Curiosity definitely peaked.
You won't earn a purple heart hiding in that foxhole.

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Jakcool » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Jakcool is Tuning in...
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
supergarth
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:16 am
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by supergarth » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm

I just shared some info on the Raven post. I feel it is of importance.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by YAG » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 am

Bump
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Jakcool » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:12 pm

YAG wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:53 am
Bump
+100
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
supergarth
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:16 am
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by supergarth » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:04 am

I try to make sure to write reviews. If the service is good and I don’t feel unsafe then I’ll find something positive to say. I do my best to note things that might be off-putting to others. If the experience was exceptional than I will try to make that clear.

I think there were two times where I added a new post to my review to update on my other interactions with a couple companions. That seems just as important.

I haven’t written a review in a while because for a short period I was visiting the same Contractor and I already wrote a review for her. She’s MIA so I’ll probably be writing a new review soon.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Publisher » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:52 am

Something that bugs me is the bashing I see via SM of what's being called "review culture". They cite sites that I avoid like verminous rats, since these reviews follow 2 veins:

1. False or pornographic
2. A means to intimidate

Sadly, the majority of men are on those boards, and would last here maybe a week because we wont tolerate such behavior.

Convincing those women there IS an alternative culture (counter culture?) here at GBN is difficult.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12581
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by vorlon » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 am

Publisher wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:52 am
Something that bugs me is the bashing I see via SM of what's being called "review culture". They cite sites that I avoid like verminous rats, since these reviews follow 2 veins:

1. False or pornographic
2. A means to intimidate

Sadly, the majority of men are on those boards, and would last here maybe a week because we wont tolerate such behavior.

Convincing those women there IS an alternative culture (counter culture?) here at GBN is difficult.
True but there are also no small number of companions who oppose reviews because they don't want potential clients to have a source of information not under their control.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Publisher » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:25 am

vorlon wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:52 am
Something that bugs me is the bashing I see via SM of what's being called "review culture". They cite sites that I avoid like verminous rats, since these reviews follow 2 veins:

1. False or pornographic
2. A means to intimidate

Sadly, the majority of men are on those boards, and would last here maybe a week because we wont tolerate such behavior.

Convincing those women there IS an alternative culture (counter culture?) here at GBN is difficult.
True but there are also no small number of companions who oppose reviews because they don't want potential clients to have a source of information not under their control.
Opposing the truth is never a good sign and a big red flag in any scenario.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Yuna
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 578
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:22 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Yuna » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:17 am

Sadly it's the "locker room" clubs that seem to dominate. I actually have some data on this. I've had my banner on GBN since this spring so that's a constant.
Aug 27, I end up on Madison's top monger's list even though I have never met him. This guy is like a celebrity monger around my area. I also swear I did not encourage anyone to write anything about me or post my website, I have been discouraging reviews unless it's GBN for a year.
Screenshot_20200925-105728__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200925-105805__01.jpg
Check out these website hits on Aug 28! 🤯 And I have the hits separated by referring source. Hilariously someone pointed out that I should monitize my website
Screenshot_20200925-110256.jpg
Screenshot_20200923-155609.jpg
And some quick calculations (cause I'm too lazy to count) let's say only 10% of those 2,000 decide to email me, that's 200 messages! And then out of those, 25% want to book. That's 50 appointments which is a lot for me. 😬
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21610
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by Publisher » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:57 pm

This is just a guess, but of those 1000 hits from GBN, you only heard from:

1. Guys willing to screen
2. Were polite
3. Didnt whine about your rates
4. Threaten a bad review if you didnt XYZ
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by YAG » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:10 am

Pretty sure that THAT group won't be doing much in the way of "moneytizing" it other than giving you more traction via SEO by posting it.

And hey, I am SURE you could, you're beautiful and totally photogenic - but don't forget the copyright holder on a lot of those images.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
AttillatheHung
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:08 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Somewhere between Here and There

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by AttillatheHung » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Yuna wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:17 am
Sadly it's the "locker room" clubs that seem to dominate. I actually have some data on this. I've had my banner on GBN since this spring so that's a constant.
Aug 27, I end up on Madison's top monger's list even though I have never met him. This guy is like a celebrity monger around my area. I also swear I did not encourage anyone to write anything about me or post my website, I have been discouraging reviews unless it's GBN for a year.
Screenshot_20200925-105728__01.jpgScreenshot_20200925-105805__01.jpg

Check out these website hits on Aug 28! 🤯 And I have the hits separated by referring source. Hilariously someone pointed out that I should monitize my website

Screenshot_20200925-110256.jpg
Screenshot_20200923-155609.jpg

And some quick calculations (cause I'm too lazy to count) let's say only 10% of those 2,000 decide to email me, that's 200 messages! And then out of those, 25% want to book. That's 50 appointments which is a lot for me. 😬
"Celebrity Monger", sounds like a new reality show coming to Fox this fall.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22910
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: The Importance of Reviews

Post by YAG » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:24 pm

Sadly, I hear through the grapevine that 2 of the participants in ths thread have passed on.

I never (regrettably) met PJ, bur OldFool was definitely a very good guy.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Post Reply

Return to “Tricks of the Trade”