Drive-thru Strippers

For the customers! (if you know what a "PL" is, welcome to the club)
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Drive-thru Strippers

Post by Publisher » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:27 pm

"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

RattleHead
Donor
Donor
Your City: Beloit, WI

Re: Drive-thru Strippers

Post by RattleHead » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:17 pm

"The 10 minute drive-up shows will run a patron $100 — tips encouraged" Uff-Dah! LOL!

DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:54 am

The establishment is taking the hand sanitizer offer to another level this weekend, incorporating it into a new promotion.

“On Saturday we’re doing nude triple-X hand sanitizer wrestling,” Carlson said. “We have about 20 gallons of hand sanitizer, and we’re doing a cool nude hand sanitizer wrestling show.”

The club also practices the CDC’s recommended safety precautions, with social distancing and disinfecting atop that list, Carlson said.

So, is it "air" wrestling? If they are practicing the recommended safety precaution of social distancing wouldn't the wrestlers have to be at least 6 feet apart?

Asking for a friend.
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there

Post by The_Carpenter » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:22 am

Amusingly, in Kansas City, a decent drive up would be a step up from what we have here.
But I'll admit I haven't been in a long time since as no one has mentioned any improvements at any of the places.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:54 am
The establishment is taking the hand sanitizer offer to another level this weekend, incorporating it into a new promotion.

“On Saturday we’re doing nude triple-X hand sanitizer wrestling,” Carlson said. “We have about 20 gallons of hand sanitizer, and we’re doing a cool nude hand sanitizer wrestling show.”

The club also practices the CDC’s recommended safety precautions, with social distancing and disinfecting atop that list, Carlson said.

So, is it "air" wrestling? If they are practicing the recommended safety precaution of social distancing wouldn't the wrestlers have to be at least 6 feet apart?

Asking for a friend.
With 20 gallons of hand sanitizer, I think they can completely cover themselves. Although the club might make more selling it on the black market, at least if it is 60% alcohol.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there

Post by The_Carpenter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:52 pm

vorlon wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 pm
DMLawPro wrote:

Asking for a friend.
With 20 gallons of hand sanitizer, I think they can completely cover themselves. Although the club might make more selling it on the black market, at least if it is 60% alcohol.
I'm thinking of the old mud pit wrestling thing.
Also, I have a 70 gallon Aquarium.
20 Gallons is nowhere near enough.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:53 pm

The_Carpenter wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:52 pm
vorlon wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:39 pm
DMLawPro wrote:

Asking for a friend.
I'm thinking of the old mud pit wrestling thing.
Also, I have a 70 gallon Aquarium.
20 Gallons is nowhere near enough.
Not to immerse themselves but they could cover themselves I would think.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Return to “PL Barstool”