Major Metro Advertising

Announcements Regarding GBN and other interesting tidbits. NOT FOR ADVERTISING. You are pushing the edge of having your account shut off if you advertise here.
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Major Metro Advertising

Post by Publisher » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Ladies - I have opened up sections, all the way at the bottom, for the major metro areas that GBN has the most active registered members located.

Some of the criteria I used was it had to be a population center of at least 1 million, and it had to be unique geographically. There are some that are not on board, mainly because I see little reason for them at this time.

Keep in mind your ads in those locations are only accessible to registered users - the general public, which includers all of the lurkers who never register to use the site, will never see them.

As an experiment, you may post both in those major metro areas as well as the states in which those metros are located. I will announce and make changes to the forum structure should this experiment pan out for all of us.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Poker69
International Grain Cartel
Your Role: Law Enforcement

Post by Poker69 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm

Whoa! Not Decatur??
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

thebigdom
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your Role: Admirer

Post by thebigdom » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 pm

What exactly is geograpically unique about Indianapolis????

I live here, and I can't even figure that out!
Tied her, Teased her, Made her say pleeeeze...it was not rape, yer Honor!

Return to “Announcements”