What are we here for????

Announcements Regarding GBN and other interesting tidbits. NOT FOR ADVERTISING. You are pushing the edge of having your account shut off if you advertise here.
AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

It looks like this site has become some sort of complaint forum where the only way to be heard is to post your complaints and dirty personal laundry publicly. I see this from way too many companions on here and I do not understand what has happened.

When I first came to this site over 4 years ago the ladies and gents on here were out to have fun, banter playfully, flirt and have fun get togethers. Where has all of this gone??

It has become a complete sausage fest here (don't get me wrong I LOVE SAUSAGE) but where are the professional ladies who love what they do, don't complain about men not seeing them, are confident, playful and want to be a part of a supportive outgoing community? What has happened here that has taken the fun out of things?

When a Contractor cannot make ends meet and take care of their families or whatever why do we post this publicly???? Instead post an ad, start bantering playfully with the gents, but please don't blame this site or anyone else for you not being able to take care of yourself. What it makes you look like is that you have a different "problem" because believe me if you make between 100-300 dollars an hour and have a great personality then there is absolutely no reason that you should have money problems!!!!! If you have people that will listen to your problems then do it in DM or text the gents you see and ask for help.

I want to come to GBN for entertainment, and when I say entertainment I want to laugh, banter with the people on this site and look forward to reading mind blowing posts but to come here and read a Poor me, its everyone elses fault, it is so depressing.

So now that I have given my 2 cents, and I know it wasn't very nice lol, I thank you all for your loving, caring, mind blowing comments as I look forward to reading them. :ymhug: :ymhug: :x :-*

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:05 am

Thank you
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
ShyDaniel
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:50 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad Cities
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by ShyDaniel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:17 am

Honestly when a contractor posts a lot about money issues I think it makes a lot of guys nervous. When a meeting takes place will they be expected to pay far more, will they be made to feel guilty leaving without giving a giant tip afterwards? We all have money issues in life, especially around the holidays (my refrigerator died the day before christmas!). I expect meeting a contractor to be a little mini vacation from the woes of life, not filled with stories of money issues, it'll just make me think of my own money issues and possibly regretful that I spent money visiting with a lady when I could have instead focused on my bills. Just my 2 cents.

User avatar
Yuna
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:22 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Yuna » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 am

Hmm I agree. I think we need some more positive topics so people have a good experience here. I think people are turned off by drama plus I dislike having people take sides and then leaving because of the fallout. I think that's how an old Wisconsin board was destroyed. :(

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12640
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: What are we here for????

Post by vorlon » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:51 am

Well said Ashlie.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11041
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: What are we here for????

Post by shyboy69 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Thanks for the women's insight! :ymapplause:

And HEY ASH.......IM STILL HERE! :ymhug: :ymsmug:

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
xxxhippyxxx
Chemical Dealer
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: State of Confusion Free tours available

Re: What are we here for????

Post by xxxhippyxxx » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:36 pm

She's back and she's got the paddle out. I blame it all on your absence.

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2452
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by chevytooheavy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 pm

Hi Ashy :hnd
I am touched in the head

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:01 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:21 pm
Thanks for the women's insight! :ymapplause:

And HEY ASH.......IM STILL HERE! :ymhug: :ymsmug:
You ready for me??? :D

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:02 pm

xxxhippyxxx wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:36 pm
She's back and she's got the paddle out. I blame it all on your absence.
My paddle needs warmed up hehe

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:02 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:04 pm
Hi Ashy :hnd
Hi Chevy baby

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Yuna wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 am
Hmm I agree. I think we need some more positive topics so people have a good experience here. I think people are turned off by drama plus I dislike having people take sides and then leaving because of the fallout. I think that's how an old Wisconsin board was destroyed. :(
We all need to come together and make this site fun again! You are so right Yuna :-*

User avatar
c15acert
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:36 am
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois - Corn, Corn, Corn, Telephone pole, corn corn, corn......

Re: What are we here for????

Post by c15acert » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:20 pm

Heheh.....she said cumming together and fun. I like where this is heading!

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:04 pm
Yuna wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 am
Hmm I agree. I think we need some more positive topics so people have a good experience here. I think people are turned off by drama plus I dislike having people take sides and then leaving because of the fallout. I think that's how an old Wisconsin board was destroyed. :(
We all need to come together and make this site fun again! You are so right Yuna :-*
I can get out my leotard and dance.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Karma8791
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Right Here
Location: No place you want to be
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Karma8791 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Publisher wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm

I can get out my leotard and dance.
You know I can't get that image out of my head now...right?
Damn parrot is warping your thought process again Pubs! haha
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
I want to come to GBN for entertainment, and when I say entertainment I want to laugh, banter with the people on this site and look forward to reading mind blowing posts but to come here and read a Poor me, its everyone elses fault, it is so depressing.
I will entertain you! You'll certainly laugh at me as I undress....and you can banter me all night long. And speaking of mind blowing.... :D

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:49 pm

c15acert wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:20 pm
Heheh.....she said cumming together and fun. I like where this is heading!
Oh I’m all kinds of naughty haha

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:50 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
I want to come to GBN for entertainment, and when I say entertainment I want to laugh, banter with the people on this site and look forward to reading mind blowing posts but to come here and read a Poor me, its everyone elses fault, it is so depressing.
I will entertain you! You'll certainly laugh at me as I undress....and you can banter me all night long. And speaking of mind blowing.... :D
[/quote]

*licking lips*

User avatar
finman56
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 4480
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: eastern iowa

Re: What are we here for????

Post by finman56 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm

I blame the #MeToo movement. It is all about men bashing. On Twitter it is daily rants of men/clients are this,that, and are scum. :-??
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

User avatar
Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM
Location: sitting on your face
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Jocelyn » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

It has become a complete sausage fest here (don't get me wrong I LOVE SAUSAGE) but where are the professional ladies who love what they do, don't complain about men not seeing them, are confident, playful and want to be a part of a supportive outgoing community? What has happened here that has taken the fun out of things?

I’m still here ! Miss you lova!!! :x


Now pass the sausage please I haven’t had my fill for the day quite yet
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

User avatar
Rtp001
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Rtp001 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:57 pm

I miss both of you and I will share my sausage just don’t bite too hard😜

User avatar
curiouscat
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 3304
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: What are we here for????

Post by curiouscat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:16 pm

Very well said, Ash. I hope the drama llama just up and dies. I've seen enough, too.
America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system but too early to shoot the bastards.
Claire Wolfe (101 Things to do Before the Revolution.1996)

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:24 pm

Jocelyn wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

It has become a complete sausage fest here (don't get me wrong I LOVE SAUSAGE) but where are the professional ladies who love what they do, don't complain about men not seeing them, are confident, playful and want to be a part of a supportive outgoing community? What has happened here that has taken the fun out of things?

I’m still here ! Miss you lova!!! :x


Now pass the sausage please I haven’t had my fill for the day quite yet
OH hotalicious I miss you too!!!! Lets share some sausage soon please and we are in much need of a girls weekend

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Rtp001 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:57 pm
I miss both of you and I will share my sausage just don’t bite too hard😜
NO BITiNG, just playful nibbles teehee

User avatar
xxxhippyxxx
Chemical Dealer
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: State of Confusion Free tours available

Re: What are we here for????

Post by xxxhippyxxx » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:01 pm

curiouscat wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:16 pm
Very well said, Ash. I hope the drama llama just up and dies. I've seen enough, too.
Max quick whip us up a drama lama to go with :sgb

User avatar
K3lo
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Champaign
Location: Central Illinois
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by K3lo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:00 pm

The sausage is a problem, where are the girls, how much for the women, women that accept verified status on GBN as a reference

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Karma8791 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:48 pm
Publisher wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:28 pm

I can get out my leotard and dance.
You know I can't get that image out of my head now...right?
Damn parrot is warping your thought process again Pubs! haha
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
I want to come to GBN for entertainment, and when I say entertainment I want to laugh, banter with the people on this site and look forward to reading mind blowing posts but to come here and read a Poor me, its everyone elses fault, it is so depressing.
I will entertain you! You'll certainly laugh at me as I undress....and you can banter me all night long. And speaking of mind blowing.... :D
Yes, I know.

Do you prefer the pink, or neon green, this time?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Ashlie - I deleted one of your responses in an attempt - my final attempt with this person - to help someone. I hope you're not offended.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:58 am

Publisher wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:37 pm
Ashlie - I deleted one of your responses in an attempt - my final attempt with this person - to help someone. I hope you're not offended.
Not offended at all babe

User avatar
xxxhippyxxx
Chemical Dealer
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: State of Confusion Free tours available

Re: What are we here for????

Post by xxxhippyxxx » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:33 am

Now let's have some fun damn it!

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:38 am

Anyone have a smoke machine? I have UV lights, and I promised a dance for Karma.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
meatysticks
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: What are we here for????

Post by meatysticks » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:39 am

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Jocelyn wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

It has become a complete sausage fest here (don't get me wrong I LOVE SAUSAGE) but where are the professional ladies who love what they do, don't complain about men not seeing them, are confident, playful and want to be a part of a supportive outgoing community? What has happened here that has taken the fun out of things?

I’m still here ! Miss you lova!!! :x


Now pass the sausage please I haven’t had my fill for the day quite yet
OH hotalicious I miss you too!!!! Lets share some sausage soon please and we are in much need of a girls weekend
Girl's trip to Champaign?!! :vhappy:

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:53 am

meatysticks wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:39 am
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:24 pm
Jocelyn wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

It has become a complete sausage fest here (don't get me wrong I LOVE SAUSAGE) but where are the professional ladies who love what they do, don't complain about men not seeing them, are confident, playful and want to be a part of a supportive outgoing community? What has happened here that has taken the fun out of things?

I’m still here ! Miss you lova!!! :x


Now pass the sausage please I haven’t had my fill for the day quite yet
OH hotalicious I miss you too!!!! Lets share some sausage soon please and we are in much need of a girls weekend
Girl's trip to Champaign?!! :vhappy:
This is an excellent idea. It's been FOREVER since Joce was here.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
VanessaEverett
Chemical Dealer
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Chicago(Gold Coast)
NW Suburbs
& Touring
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by VanessaEverett » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:55 am

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
It has become a complete sausage fest here (don't get me wrong I LOVE SAUSAGE) but where are the professional ladies who love what they do, don't complain about men not seeing them, are confident, playful and want to be a part of a supportive outgoing community?
I'm back! :-c

I try not to bash other ladies (on boards or on social media) for being open about the fact that they are struggling, it feels too much like kicking a person when she's down... but I'm always privately confused, sad, and exasperated by those kinds of posts. I can't imagine it brings in much actual financial help, I know it turns off a lot of clients, and it makes the Contractor look desperate.

The problem with looking desperate? It's not a "classiness" or "whorarchy" thing, the problem *isn't* that you don't look
high end (you don't, but not everyone has to!). The problem with looking desperate is you bring out the predators. You attract the worst people. When I was going through the lowest point in my career, stuck in Detroit during the financial crisis/great recession, I made a couple desperate posts myself, nothing too crazy, but I said something along the lines of "Any landlords reading this, I would trade regular services for an apartment" and I got guys after me for months, not offering me the kind of deal I wanted, but offering to let me sleep in their beds in exchange for basically unlimited services lol.

I also got tons of guys offering me lowball $ and wanting bb. One of these guys was after me off & on for years, I had met him once in the past w no problems but after this he would approach me with his bb offer every time I showed anything but unmitigated success in my posts. Complain about cancellations? There he was. Cancel a tour because of car trouble? There he was. Predators look for signs of struggle or perceived weakness. THAT is why it's bad to look desperate, it has nothing to do with being "high end". It's about safety.

I can't speak to everyone's experience, I know companions can struggle to make money for a number of reasons, but when I KNOW someone DOES get bookings but is still broke, it's hard to imagine where the money could be going if not, well, you know... But if you don't know someone, you can't be 100 percent sure.

I do know companions who just don't get booked. They are the ones I pull my hair out over, especially when they won't take advice but want to bitch and moan. Your body, your rules, but if no one wants to play with you by those rules it might be time to rethink things. I always say "You are doing things right if the way you do things is WORKING for you. If they way you do things is not working...then you are NOT doing things the right way." It's your right to do things the way you want to, but if you can't make money doing things your way, and you aren't willing to change anything, maybe this is not the right business for you to be in.
Your Passionate, Petite Playmate- Now in Chicago (Gold Coast and NW Suburbs)


www.datevanessaeverett.com
xvanessaeverettx@gmail.com

Visiting
Peoria 10/6 - 10/8
Quad Cities 10/8 - 10/10
Des Moines, IA 10/10 - 10/12

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:16 am

I stopped offering advice unless it was sought. Having had my ass chewed one too many times when I'm see rookie mistakes that will hurt them in the short run, and make a long run unlikely.

But hey, I only have 35 years of experience in business, a fairly broad education, and been a player in this game for over 30 years, so what do I know compared to a 19 year old?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
AlwaysCurious
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AlwaysCurious » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am

There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm

AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:07 pm

AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
The key is composed, rational, clear communication. By keeping our core rule of conduct at heart, this is acheivable. And that rule is "Be civil."

Nothing gets our pet shark Bunnie more excited than people getting all riled up and attacking people.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Jakcool » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:56 pm

Publisher wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:38 am
Anyone have a smoke machine? I have UV lights, and I promised a dance for Karma.
We can burn some weed and let it smok, I think this will add the necessary hallucination to make the dance much more interesting :D
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11041
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: What are we here for????

Post by shyboy69 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12640
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: What are we here for????

Post by vorlon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:48 am

finman56 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm
I blame the #MeToo movement. It is all about men bashing. On Twitter it is daily rants of men/clients are this,that, and are scum. :-??
I wouldn't go to Twitter to get rational opinions on most anything.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:12 am

vorlon wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:48 am
finman56 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm
I blame the #MeToo movement. It is all about men bashing. On Twitter it is daily rants of men/clients are this,that, and are scum. :-??
I wouldn't go to Twitter to get rational opinions on most anything.
Starting with @RealDonaldTrump
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
finman56
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 4480
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: eastern iowa

Re: What are we here for????

Post by finman56 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:43 am

vorlon wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:48 am
finman56 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:05 pm
I blame the #MeToo movement. It is all about men bashing. On Twitter it is daily rants of men/clients are this,that, and are scum. :-??
I wouldn't go to Twitter to get rational opinions on most anything.
Oh I would agree
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:29 am

K3lo wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:00 pm
...women that accept verified status on GBN as a reference
Which would be contrary to what I tell everyone.

It's a starting point. I'd hope those members would get preferential treatment in a contractor's queue for processing applications that meet THEIR SPECIFICATIONS.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
AlwaysCurious
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AlwaysCurious » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.
Not following?

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 am

AlwaysCurious wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.
Not following?

To be honest I’m not understanding either

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15547
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: What are we here for????

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:24 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
It looks like this site has become some sort of complaint forum where the only way to be heard is to post your complaints and dirty personal laundry publicly. I see this from way too many companions on here and I do not understand what has happened.

When I first came to this site over 4 years ago the ladies and gents on here were out to have fun, banter playfully, flirt and have fun get togethers. Where has all of this gone??
Stop Complaining!
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Jakcool » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:24 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am
It looks like this site has become some sort of complaint forum where the only way to be heard is to post your complaints and dirty personal laundry publicly. I see this from way too many companions on here and I do not understand what has happened.

When I first came to this site over 4 years ago the ladies and gents on here were out to have fun, banter playfully, flirt and have fun get togethers. Where has all of this gone??
Stop Complaining!
lol, no way...is that you DM, ;)
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Jakcool » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 am
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.
Not following?

To be honest I’m not understanding either
We need a round table meeting for this..hopefully we can get down to the buttom of it:)
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11041
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: What are we here for????

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 pm

Jakcool wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 am
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.
Not following?

To be honest I’m not understanding either
We need a round table meeting for this..hopefully we can get down to the buttom of it:)
Not sure what happened here either. But for some reason. I thought Ashley was calling Pubs babe. Sorry all!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 pm
Jakcool wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 am
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.
Not following?

To be honest I’m not understanding either
We need a round table meeting for this..hopefully we can get down to the buttom of it:)
Not sure what happened here either. But for some reason. I thought Ashley was calling Pubs babe. Sorry all!
She calls me sugar buns.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Jakcool » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:54 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:12 pm
Jakcool wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:25 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:23 am
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:57 pm
AlwaysCurious wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 am
There is an unmeasurable amount of institutional knowledge within this site and this site's members. Problems can be tactfully communicated and solved and with an upbeat attitude. Same end result, much more enjoyable process for everyone.

Thanks for the post Ash.
Miss you babe!!
=)) Out of all the things the big guy has been called. I'm not sure BABE is very high on that list.

High jack over.
Not following?

To be honest I’m not understanding either
We need a round table meeting for this..hopefully we can get down to the buttom of it:)
Not sure what happened here either. But for some reason. I thought Ashley was calling Pubs babe. Sorry all!
This is history being rewritten,lol. Only Ashley and some very few can pull this one;)
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
finman56
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 4480
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: eastern iowa

Re: What are we here for????

Post by finman56 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm

what is with this confusion, as those that know Ashlie, she calls many of her "special" friends Babe.
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12640
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: What are we here for????

Post by vorlon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:11 pm

finman56 wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:04 pm
what is with this confusion, as those that know Ashlie, she calls many of her "special" friends Babe.
As in this Babe?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
ferox
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 334
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois

Re: What are we here for????

Post by ferox » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:04 am

Spot on Ashlie. The site has changed so much. We need more camaraderie.

On another note, If you are back I know there will be a lot of HAPPY guys.

User avatar
Karma8791
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Right Here
Location: No place you want to be
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Karma8791 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am

I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm

Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
There's a new one in my size in chartreuse stripes.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
lf1749
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:29 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Eastern Iowa

Re: What are we here for????

Post by lf1749 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:25 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

When I first came to this site over 4 years ago the ladies and gents on here were out to have fun, banter playfully, flirt and have fun get togethers. Where has all of this gone??
Wow, you nailed it! There is definitely way too much drama in the real world without having it slip over here. After all, isn't the idea of having fun, playful banter, flirting and time together what brings everyone here? There's enough drama that falls into my life without having to deal with it here.

Having said that, I still do appreciate the opportunity to support people as they go through serious medical issues and family crisis. That's part of being in the "family". Just leave the he said/she said drama out of it.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21668
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Publisher » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:43 pm

lf1749 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:25 pm
AshlieRenee wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 am

When I first came to this site over 4 years ago the ladies and gents on here were out to have fun, banter playfully, flirt and have fun get togethers. Where has all of this gone??
Wow, you nailed it! There is definitely way too much drama in the real world without having it slip over here. After all, isn't the idea of having fun, playful banter, flirting and time together what brings everyone here? There's enough drama that falls into my life without having to deal with it here.

Having said that, I still do appreciate the opportunity to support people as they go through serious medical issues and family crisis. That's part of being in the "family". Just leave the he said/she said drama out of it.
In all these years, we've had 4 or 5 outbursts like this. In some cases, it literally took a plank walk for the instigator.

I cant recall precisely, but it niggles in my mind they've all been in the dead of winter.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Karma8791
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Right Here
Location: No place you want to be
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Karma8791 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
There's a new one in my size in chartreuse stripes.
I'm at a loss for words.
I'm going to go smash my pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
That'll take my mind off of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Jakcool
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 2559
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Pink land
Location: TBD

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Jakcool » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
There's a new one in my size in chartreuse stripes.
I'm at a loss for words.
I'm going to go smash my pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
That'll take my mind off of it.
Oright...I am preparing for a contingency plan for all shipmates. I reserved a full suite in illinois insane asylum. they only have limited spots so we may need to share beds as well! :D
:pirateflag ""You can not unfu_k what has been fu_ked"" :pirateflag
:pirateflag A 7 in my book is a 7 in the Richter Scale for earthquakes :pirateflag

User avatar
finman56
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 4480
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: eastern iowa

Re: What are we here for????

Post by finman56 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:42 pm

thank God I live in Iowa. Bless your souls you now got Priztger sucking Madagan's Dick
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

AshlieRenee
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 924
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Re: What are we here for????

Post by AshlieRenee » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 pm

You all are so much fun!!

User avatar
finman56
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 4480
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: eastern iowa

Re: What are we here for????

Post by finman56 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:06 pm

AshlieRenee wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:04 pm
You all are so much fun!!
Because we love you babe
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12640
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: What are we here for????

Post by vorlon » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
There's a new one in my size in chartreuse stripes.
I'm at a loss for words.
I'm going to go smash my pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
That'll take my mind off of it.

Just for that, we should all get to smash your pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Karma8791
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Right Here
Location: No place you want to be
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by Karma8791 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 am

vorlon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:35 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
There's a new one in my size in chartreuse stripes.
I'm at a loss for words.
I'm going to go smash my pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
That'll take my mind off of it.

Just for that, we should all get to smash your pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
Are you flirting with me? ;;)

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12640
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: What are we here for????

Post by vorlon » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:49 am

Karma8791 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 am
vorlon wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:35 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Publisher wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm
Karma8791 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:53 am
I've avoided coming back to this thread for fear of envisioning Pubs in his leotard, but...

Every time I read the thread title, my pea brain automatically goes toward the epic movie, Animal House.

I chuckle every time! :D
There's a new one in my size in chartreuse stripes.
I'm at a loss for words.
I'm going to go smash my pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
That'll take my mind off of it.

Just for that, we should all get to smash your pinky toe repeatedly with a cinder block.
Are you flirting with me? ;;)
Not until I start talking about amputating entire limbs.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22992
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: What are we here for????

Post by YAG » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:27 pm

We're all going to miss Ashlie.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
ben1080
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1047
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: central illinois

Re: What are we here for????

Post by ben1080 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:07 pm

I miss her greatly-she is a great person

User avatar
funnyguy8558
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois corn fields

Re: What are we here for????

Post by funnyguy8558 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:53 pm

I never had the pleasure of meeting Ashlie, what I have read about her sounds like I missed a great person.
polite, respectful gentleman looking for fun, NO problems NO trouble

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11041
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: What are we here for????

Post by shyboy69 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:15 pm

We had always had a lot of platonic fun. She is a hoot to have drinks with. Ashley is just an absolutely great person. I always enjoyed her company!!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

Post Reply

Return to “Announcements”