Unrelenting political ideology in inappropriate locations no longer tolerated

Announcements Regarding GBN and other interesting tidbits. NOT FOR ADVERTISING. You are pushing the edge of having your account shut off if you advertise here.
DMLawPro
Sponsor
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Unrelenting political ideology in inappropriate locations no longer tolerated

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:58 am

REDACTED
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Re: Racing Fans?

Post by Publisher » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pm

DM - stop your political spam campaign
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

DMLawPro
Sponsor

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Publisher wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Spam? Sorry sir, i do not Spam. There really is a car sponsor..... However, since you failed to research before you gave me a board warning which is typical in certain cases.

there was no political innuendo intended.... yet, you allowed the Trump 2020 reference be okay.

Go for it..... do what you want....
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:27 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:20 pm
Publisher wrote:
Spam? Sorry sir, i do not Spam. There really is a car sponsor..... However, since you failed to research before you gave me a board warning which is typical in certain cases.

there was no political innuendo intended.... yet, you allowed the Trump 2020 reference be okay.

The subject is your behavior. Deflection fail. 2 edts to contain your spam so far today. Dont make it a third.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

YetAnotherHobbist
Donor
Donor
Your City: Madison

Re: Unrelenting political ideology in inappropriate locations no longer tolerated

Post by YetAnotherHobbist » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:07 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:58 am
REDACTED
Oh! So you had written something, and that got redacted?

I thought you had intentionally written a message with this topic, and with the content limited to just "REDACTED" - and I thought that was funny :-D

DMLawPro
Sponsor

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:38 pm

Publisher wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:27 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Publisher wrote:

The subject is your behavior. Deflection fail. 2 edts to contain your spam so far today. Dont make it a third.
Never deflect,,,, Research - If you think it's a 3rd attempt. Do what you have to do... Thanks for the threat

DMLawPro
Sponsor

Re: Unrelenting political ideology in inappropriate locations no longer tolerated

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:40 pm

YetAnotherHobbist wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:07 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:58 am
REDACTED
Oh! So you had written something, and that got redacted?

I thought you had intentionally written a message with this topic, and with the content limited to just "REDACTED" - and I thought that was funny :-D
Nah, it was a reference to another candidate that has a sticerk/sponsor sort of thing on a NASCAR series car - although low on the totem pole it was taken as a political reference and spam. Oh well, shit happens

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:49 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:38 pm
Publisher wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Publisher wrote:

Never deflect,,,, Research - If you think it's a 3rd attempt. Do what you have to do... Thanks for the threat
More deflection.

I don't threaten. You have single-handedly alienated a large chunk of the membership with this behavior and you will force action if you cant limit such to the ONE forum EXPRESSLY established for that purpose, called Politics and Religion.

Call me a dictator in there, I dont care. I'll just ignore anything you post in there. And your 1st Amendment privileges remain intact. Only you wont be doing it on MY front porch. Anyone wants to fight with you in there, have at it. Don't care, anyone entering is warned.
- Edmund Burke

DMLawPro
Sponsor

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Publisher wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:49 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:38 pm
Publisher wrote:
DMLawPro wrote:
Publisher wrote:

More deflection.

I don't threaten. You have single-handedly alienated a large chunk of the membership with this behavior and you will force action if you cant limit such to the ONE forum EXPRESSLY established for that purpose, called Politics and Religion.

Call me a dictator in there, I dont care. I'll just ignore anything you post in there. And your 1st Amendment privileges remain intact. Only you wont be doing it on MY front porch. Anyone wants to fight with you in there, have at it. Don't care, anyone entering is warned.
Nope, this is your site you can do whatever the hell you want. Single -handedly alienated a large chunk of the membership? I am not that good.

If you feel that I don't contribute to this board and you feel that all i do is post spam and ideology only then take it upon yourself to ban me.

Does not make a difference to me. I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy my time here. If you decide to end it, that's fine with me.

No skin off my back as they say.

Return to “Announcements”