Road Trip through Ohio to Pittsburgh

Touring Multiple Locations? This is the place to let everyone know
AmberAustin
Equipment Operator
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: I will be touring Chicago 10-23 to 10-25 and Minneapolis 10-30 to 11-2. I am based in Fort Lauderdale.

Road Trip through Ohio to Pittsburgh

Post by AmberAustin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:25 pm

AMBER AUSTIN alert : Touring Toledo and Cleveland 10/18-10/21 Pittsburgh 10/21-10/23

https://i.postimg.cc/R4tjx69Y/a12936a-6 ... 149ccb.jpg
I'm very excited tour again! Please give me a super welcome boys!!

For those of you who don't know me, my physical assets include a pretty face, glowing friendly smile and bright green eyes. I stand 5’5” and measure 36DD-26-36. My skin is a golden tan and very silky smooth. I wear a size 4 and weigh 128 lbs. I am never without the ultimate in European lingerie and sexy designer heels. I also enjoy clothing special requests.

On an inter-personal level my accolades include being a college educated world traveler who is well-read and well-versed in many subjects. I’m easy to talk to, upbeat, very fun-loving, and to the surprise of many… I am down-to-earth…Which comes from my Midwest upbringing. :-) Whether it’s a delicious night on the town, a luncheon date, dinner - or a short and sweet rendezvous I am the woman for you. When I am with you I promise that I will treat our time together as a date - then I will leave until we meet again.

I will value your privacy and am myself very discreet in my private life. Verification is required for safety. So LOOK NO FURTHER - your search has ended.
https://i.postimg.cc/q4y9HVwx/a2936a-2c ... e08b8f.jpg
Contact me now! AmberAustin@protonmail.com (email preferred) or text/call 754-800-5815

YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Re: Road Trip through Ohio to Pittsburgh

Post by YAG » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Wow wow wow
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Return to “Touring Announcements”