When mom and dad were pornstars

General Discussion about Adult Film, announcements, etc
User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22995
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by YAG » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:02 pm

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
funnyguy8558
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois corn fields

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by funnyguy8558 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:25 pm

OMG that would so ruin porn watching for me
polite, respectful gentleman looking for fun, NO problems NO trouble

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by Skookum » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:33 pm

Does anyone think this is the WORST thing to happen to an Aussie? :D

User avatar
funnyguy8558
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 837
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois corn fields

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by funnyguy8558 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:30 pm

It would be the worst thing to happen to anyone :o
polite, respectful gentleman looking for fun, NO problems NO trouble

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12645
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by vorlon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:53 pm

Skookum wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:33 pm
Does anyone think this is the WORST thing to happen to an Aussie? :D
I can only imagine the horror of what it was like for you.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by Skookum » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:47 pm

vorlon wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:53 pm
Skookum wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:33 pm
Does anyone think this is the WORST thing to happen to an Aussie? :D
I can only imagine the horror of what it was like for you.
I still keep a copy in my lending library in a "Home Alone" sleeve.

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12645
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by vorlon » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Skookum wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:47 pm
vorlon wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:53 pm
Skookum wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:33 pm
Does anyone think this is the WORST thing to happen to an Aussie? :D
I can only imagine the horror of what it was like for you.
I still keep a copy in my lending library in a "Home Alone" sleeve.
I would have guessed "Animal House."
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Abomb47iowa
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:21 am
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Des Moines

Re: When mom and dad were pornstars

Post by Abomb47iowa » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Probably better to accidentally view a video that you can stop than the alternative - walking in on your parents mid-shag.

Either scenario would be awkward as hell and likely to require therapy at some point.
💀

Post Reply

Return to “Adult Film - Anything Goes”