General Discussion about Adult Film, announcements, etc
JamieLove
Chemical Dealer
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Chicago, IL

Question for ladies who produce their own content

Post by JamieLove » Thu May 09, 2019 3:32 pm

I have been trying to figure out what the best program is to edit my own personal clips that I am making for sale. If anyone knows of a good quality program, that isn't super expensive or super complicated, please let me know! :)
Miss Jamie Love

JamieLoveChi@protonmail.com
~Well behaved women rarely make history! ~

Faromir
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Question for ladies who produce their own content

Post by Faromir » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:54 am

Jamie
I’m neither a lady nor have I produced any “adult” content - not that I haven’t asked the S.O.!

But, I have used the program Pinnacle Studio for editing home videos of the kids and found it easy to use. I have a dat tape video camera as well as older VHS tapes and the program does a good job digitizing them. It’s easy to splice edit and add sound track. I have Studio 11, I see the newsstand version is Studio 23 and Amazon has it for about $70.

Hope that helps. I would love to see a sample of anything you produce.

maxwell
Site Admin
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Question for ladies who produce their own content

Post by maxwell » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:28 pm

Not a lady either but I do have some knowledge and experience in what your asking. A couple of things that can vary and effect what is recommended are your platform that you will install this on, Windows, Mac or Linux operating system? Will you have resolution requirements? Some of the easier less expensive (or FREE) programs also have max export limitations as low as 720P. For the type of video you are doing nothing over 1080 should be necessary but if you have a 4K recording device the software should be capable of that just in case.

Some of the options out there are very complicated I would suggest sacrificing features if needed for ease of use or learning. There are many free application that will do more then you can ever need the only cost might be add-on packs or effects offered by most or upgrading to a pro version but that just make it more complicated.

My suggestion and what I have and do use is OpenShot. This is a free program and is not overly complicated. Can export up to 4K and has many built in effects.

There are more options then you will have time to research I would find a couple you think fit your needs and try each one for ease of use and leaarning. Do not buy anything you can get every option you should need from many of the free programs out there.

Return to “Adult Film - Anything Goes”