Just leaving this food for thought

Tips, hints, and general venting
User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21819
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Just leaving this food for thought

Post by Publisher » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:51 am

FB_IMG_1514976682479.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1484
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by Skookum » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:12 am

A Tom Sawyer for the modern age...

User avatar
Karma8791
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2263
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:54 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Right Here
Location: No place you want to be
Contact:

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by Karma8791 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 am

ROFLMAO =)) =)) =))
You won't earn a purple heart hiding in that foxhole.

User avatar
Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM
Location: sitting on your face
Contact:

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by Jocelyn » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 am

Did somebody say food? :@)
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

User avatar
LoveBeer
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1150
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: SW Ohio - Cinci area

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by LoveBeer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:46 am

I may have to try that.... Think I can get my car detailed?

User avatar
finman56
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 4480
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: eastern iowa

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by finman56 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 pm

That is an old joke but a good one.
"Don't ask me no questions and I won't tell you no lies "
"Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in"

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 11069
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by shyboy69 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Good one. Thanks!

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
VanessaEverett
Chemical Dealer
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: Chicago(Gold Coast)
NW Suburbs
& Touring
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by VanessaEverett » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 pm

I couldn't get house cleaning help off of Craigslist or Task Rabbit or a couple maid service apps, at the last minute, on New Years Eve day... maybe I should have tried BP!
Your Passionate, Petite Playmate- Now in Chicago (Gold Coast and NW Suburbs)


www.datevanessaeverett.com
xvanessaeverettx@gmail.com

Visiting
Peoria 10/6 - 10/8
Quad Cities 10/8 - 10/10
Des Moines, IA 10/10 - 10/12

User avatar
cliff86
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by cliff86 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:27 pm

VanessaEverett wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 pm
I couldn't get house cleaning help off of Craigslist or Task Rabbit or a couple maid service apps, at the last minute, on New Years Eve day... maybe I should have tried BP!
For $100 a half hour I’d be glad to paint a fence, clean a house, I’d do almost anything in the physical labor department that isn’t overly dangerous, hell I would even be will willing to make screaming monkey noises with a lady. Cliff Bigelo Male Gigolo.

User avatar
Rynn
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1280
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by Rynn » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 pm

cliff86 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:27 pm
VanessaEverett wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 pm
I couldn't get house cleaning help off of Craigslist or Task Rabbit or a couple maid service apps, at the last minute, on New Years Eve day... maybe I should have tried BP!
For $100 a half hour I’d be glad to paint a fence, clean a house, I’d do almost anything in the physical labor department that isn’t overly dangerous, hell I would even be will willing to make screaming monkey noises with a lady. Cliff Bigelo Male Gigolo.
It's too cold outside to paint a fence .. the indoor stuff though
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
cliff86
Donor
Donor
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Just leaving this food for thought

Post by cliff86 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:42 pm
cliff86 wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:27 pm
VanessaEverett wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 pm
I couldn't get house cleaning help off of Craigslist or Task Rabbit or a couple maid service apps, at the last minute, on New Years Eve day... maybe I should have tried BP!
For $100 a half hour I’d be glad to paint a fence, clean a house, I’d do almost anything in the physical labor department that isn’t overly dangerous, hell I would even be will willing to make screaming monkey noises with a lady. Cliff Bigelo Male Gigolo.
It's too cold outside to paint a fence .. the indoor stuff though
True the paint won’t stick but not my problem. I’d still paint in this temp money is money.

Post Reply

Return to “Tricks of the Trade”