Alexis Texas AKA Nicole Banks - Des Moines - 515-207-0097

Warnings about services and service companions who may be involved in activity not conducive to client safety. Tips should be emailed to thewiitch@grainbeltnews.com
The Witch
Site Admin
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Alexis Texas AKA Nicole Banks - Des Moines - 515-207-0097

Post by The Witch » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:34 am

Alexis Texas who briefly frequented this board was arrested and may be cooperating with law enforcement to arrange other arrests.
Bearer of Bad Tidings

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies." C.S. Lewis

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough

Re: Alexis Texas - Des Moines - 515-207-0097

Post by Publisher » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Beware - this dingbat is back in circulation.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:49 pm

She's active with trolls. If anyone has this snitch's number and other contact information, please pass it on,
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

maxwell
Site Admin

Post by maxwell » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Publisher wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:49 pm
She's active with trolls. If anyone has this snitch's number and other contact information, please pass it on,
She is Nicole_fox on the five letter below are her instagram and twitter links. Current number is 515-329-0322

https://www.instagram.com/nicole_foxxypants/

https://twitter.com/Nicolefoxxxy007
IMG_08631 (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:05 pm

- Edmund Burke

The Witch
Site Admin

Post by The Witch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Bearer of Bad Tidings

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies." C.S. Lewis

The Witch
Site Admin

Post by The Witch » Mon May 14, 2018 12:26 am

w450_h600l.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bearer of Bad Tidings

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 am

New information for this sociopath

515-329-0322
Her email is meetnicole411@protonmail.ch
ce795d8eea700c74.jpeg
99fed3bbcfb9447f.jpg
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:13 pm

I am relatively certain she looks at this site occasionally, and despite her despicable behavior, I want her to be aware that she may have picked up a stalker at her alma mater.

And no, I will NOT voluntarily assist her, or reach out to her beyond this post. I detest her behavior, that I'm even doing this is more than I originally became aware.
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Now going by Nicole Banks on P411
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:01 pm

The creeps are coming out of the woodwork aimed at her. See the Sex Offender warning from Cedar Rapids.
- Edmund Burke

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:36 pm

She is working the strip club circuit picking up johns.
Kansas City
Des Moines
St Louis

She also hits Omaha.

This informant laughs about her behavior.

Yeah she's hot. Stop thinking with your dicks.
f2f9c937e5e20d38.jpg
f2f9c937e5e20d38.jpg
- Edmund Burke

KC5324
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Nicole banks, alexis texas

Post by KC5324 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:48 pm

I have read the warning thread...but am confused. She is p411 verified. She has 30+ oks, has ok reviews on BANNED ADVERTISEMENT. What am i missing...i dont know the history . She just looks so damn good.....

maxwell
Site Admin

Re: Nicole banks, alexis texas

Post by maxwell » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Your post was moved to "request for information"

What is posted in the forums is for each person to use and interpret how they choose. If you do your research on anyone you should be able to find what you need to know. Many times there can be more details located in section of the board for donors and or verified members only.

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 pm

I had quite an exchange with Gina about her being permitted on P411. Presented the evidence that she is, indeed, a police informant for the Des Moines PD, and she refused to budge.

If you see this chick, check where the primary mass of neurons are located, because they sure aren't in your cerebral cortex.
- Edmund Burke

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

Post by shyboy69 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:19 pm

Just because she has 30 OKs, doesn't mean they are all legitimate. You need to remember, LE is everywhere. Even where they're thought not to be! That's why there is verified sections. Someone "OK" is vouching that someone is "OK" .

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

KC5324
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo

Post by KC5324 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 pm

Thank you. For once im going to listen to my big head. Just to many rumors true or false to ruin your life....there are plenty if hot girls in the sea. But damn she does look good!

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:28 pm

I'd *make screaming monkey noises* her in Canada
- Edmund Burke

xxxhippyxxx
Chemical Dealer

Post by xxxhippyxxx » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:22 am

You hoser eh'

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by shyboy69 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:58 am

KC5324 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:23 pm
Thank you. For once im going to listen to my big head. Just to many rumors true or false to ruin your life....there are plenty if hot girls in the sea. But damn she does look good!
There is no denying she's good looking. Or denying that some had fun with her. But following her recent past choices. And I understand everyone can turn a new leaf. And some redeem themselves'. But I personally don't want to be the one to find out.

There are other ladies around. Just as good looking, or better. So why chance it?

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!

RunSilentRunDeep
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Your City: St Louis, MO

Post by RunSilentRunDeep » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Publisher wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:54 pm
I had quite an exchange with Gina about her being permitted on P411. Presented the evidence that she is, indeed, a police informant for the Des Moines PD, and she refused to budge. <snip for space>
Not the first time I have heard someone report this kind of exchange. Such reports have moved some contractors to drop P411 altogether.

Me, I stick with P411 because I'm retired, and therefore can't give a contractor "work info" as a "I'm not LE" reference. But I do try to cross-reference a P411 listing with info from other sources. Just in case.

Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM

Post by Jocelyn » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:28 am

Welp...the tea....

Regarding P411, FWIW, I met with a gent a couple weeks ago who had 2 prior oks (didn’t reach out to them as I never knew companions gave oks for the hell of it at this point) and when I met him he was telling me how I was his first local lady he was meeting with and I asked about his oks and he told me that he showed up to the appts and got nervous and chickened out but gave them both their donations anyways for their time...and they both gave him an ok :/ sooo yeah that’s that w that site

As for miss Nicole, when she came back on the scene she had at least 4 different handles on another board that she had used to review BP type companions who don’t keep track of who is writing reviews or much of anything really and then eventually herself which was what ‘established’ her as a Contractor. Once this was found out they banned her and the handles she used but for whatever reason was let back on after the board’s short hiatus and is now verified there as well. Scandalous to the core.
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Post by Publisher » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:41 am

Ethics of a pit viper.
- Edmund Burke

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:53 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:28 am
Welp...the tea....

Regarding P411, FWIW, I met with a gent a couple weeks ago who had 2 prior oks (didn’t reach out to them as I never knew companions gave oks for the hell of it at this point) and when I met him he was telling me how I was his first local lady he was meeting with and I asked about his oks and he told me that he showed up to the appts and got nervous and chickened out but gave them both their donations anyways for their time...and they both gave him an ok :/ sooo yeah that’s that w that site
Not to change the subject. But that sort of diminishes the purpose of P411. To a curtain extent. Right? LE can go to see someone, pay them, and then leave. To get the illusion on P411 and to gain a "bigger picture" for arrests. I mean, LE may be willing to spend a couple donations to arrest a 1/2 dozen women? Right?

ShyDaniel
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Quad Cities

Post by ShyDaniel » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:57 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Welp...the tea....

As for miss Nicole, when she came back on the scene she had at least 4 different handles on another board that she had used to review BP type companions who don’t keep track of who is writing reviews or much of anything really and then eventually herself which was what ‘established’ her as a Contractor. Once this was found out they banned her and the handles she used but for whatever reason was let back on after the board’s short hiatus and is now verified there as well. Scandalous to the core.
Wow! When i got into this hobby a couple months ago I thought p411 was the be all end all of getting verified. I was super disappointed when they wouldnt take new members. Now i dont think i give a damn. Is RSAVS verification still considered reliable by contractors?

Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM

Post by Jocelyn » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:33 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:53 am
Jocelyn wrote:
Welp...the tea....

Not to change the subject. But that sort of diminishes the purpose of P411. To a curtain extent. Right? LE can go to see someone, pay them, and then leave. To get the illusion on P411 and to gain a "bigger picture" for arrests. I mean, LE may be willing to spend a couple donations to arrest a 1/2 dozen women? Right?
Exactly!!!!
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant

Re: Alexis Texas AKA Nicole Banks - Des Moines - 515-207-0097

Post by Publisher » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:14 pm

It's a tool, not a panacea.
- Edmund Burke

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:01 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:53 am
Jocelyn wrote:
Welp...the tea....

P411 has never been foolproof. LE has managed to get into it before because members don't use it properly and do stupid things as described here. Even so, an arrest here and there is for the cost involved, which when everything is added up is much more than the cost of a couple of donations, is not that cost effective from the LE perspective although it is a good way to make people nervous.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Return to “Whispers & Warnings”