Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Michael72HD

Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Michael72HD » Sun May 04, 2014 1:41 am

Hey there all,

Just wanted to post up here and let everyone know that Dancer's Ranch is under new mgmt and lots of changes. In the past I've avoided this place and the few times I was there I was hovered over and had to put my hands on my chair both on stage seats and private areas. I just wanted to let everyone know that it's changed ALOT. There's new mgmt and those rules are out the door. They've made it clear that it's up to the girls how much you can feel them up, and most to all let you feel butt and boobs for that stage dollar!! They are still a bar so it's topless and the new owners are working hard at updates. But it's the same feel as the other clubs with being able to touch butts and boobs for a $3 cover. Just tonight I had a $2 table dance and felt her ass and boobs and no one said anything. Then I had a private dance for $25 and felt all her bod except the bikini and she grabbed my cock and no one said anything. Also the songs in the private area are from stage songs...no "canned shortened" music pumped in. Maybe a future meeting place for a meet and greet per the cheeeep cover and friendly rules?

User avatar
Speeder
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Quad of the Cities?
Contact:

Post by Speeder » Sun May 04, 2014 7:30 am

What part of town is this place in? I'm not familiar with it.
/l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

User avatar
mtwmtw
Chemical Dealer
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Post by mtwmtw » Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 am

Speeder I think it's on 6 st north of 33 ave on top of the hill like a mile north of that McDonald's they just remodeled
She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth

User avatar
NotEnoughGolf
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: roamer

Post by NotEnoughGolf » Sun May 04, 2014 5:15 pm

I got my ass chewed out by a stripper that overheard me saying she sucked at dances. She was basically saying just cause she didn't dry f*ck me, she sucked. And I said "oh contrar, you weren't good cause you rely on your looks and not enough moving of any sort". I was asked to leave nicely. The bartender was crackin' up and the bouncer apologized for having to do it as he handed me my cover charge back. Admitting she was a huge bitch, but drew in more $$ than the trouble she was worth. I proceeded down to LY2 and paid some chicks rent I'm sure...
For most effective play, the club must have a firm shaft. Course owners are permitted to check the shaft stiffness before play begins.

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Sun May 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Was that recently under the new mgmt or the old guys?

Sorry to hear you got a bad dance....I hate when the girls just pose and tease during a private dance. ...I mean I don't expect a bj, but its hopeful when I break out the big bucks that I get some big luv. Lol.

And I'd never mean to criticize, but when myself and friends discuss the bad points of an dancer or private dance we take extra care that none of the girls overhear any of it. That way we don't get into any spats with dancers or bouncers. And I will agree and admit it's rarely ever a good idea to piss off a dancer unless you own the joint. Lol

By the by...When I go to dance bars I try to either test their moves with $2-5 table dances and for some rreason I've found the really hot perfect 10 dancers don't go that extra mile sometimes....nearly perfect girls seem to work harder on the average.

kann1691

Post by kann1691 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Do they have any of the girls from before or are they all new?

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Sun May 04, 2014 7:12 pm

I think it's a mix. ...I have the feeling they lost a few but gained a few new.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21756
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Mon May 05, 2014 5:12 am

Golf4Food wrote:I got my ass chewed out by a stripper that overheard me saying she sucked at dances. She was basically saying just cause she didn't dry f*ck me, she sucked. And I said "oh contrar, you weren't good cause you rely on your looks and not enough moving of any sort". I was asked to leave nicely. The bartender was crackin' up and the bouncer apologized for having to do it as he handed me my cover charge back. Admitting she was a huge bitch, but drew in more $$ than the trouble she was worth. I proceeded down to LY2 and paid some chicks rent I'm sure...
I was under the impression the bouncer's job was to remove anyone creating a scene or confrontation. Not being the victim of one.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

kann1691

Post by kann1691 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

I stopped in to check the place out with its reopening. About 10 guys in there sitting at the bar. They cleaned the place up with new carpeting and a new bar. Except for the cleaning it is pretty much the same setup. They had 8 girls working with a mix of the former club and new girls. Would rate them between 6 and 8. Nothing to brag but no baggers either. Will have to check it out on a weekend to see if it has anymore action. The big change is that the girls plug a jukebox for their music.

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Thu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

That's a pretty accurate take on it. The best change in my opinion is that I can grab a girls thighs or butt and not get kicked out. Also unlike some other clubs the private song music isn't "canned"

User avatar
Sevenup
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Cedar Rapids

Dancers CR

Post by Sevenup » Sun May 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Went last night. Not too many dancers. Sat back from the stage for a while to see what they had for girls. Finally one came up to me and started grinding on me at my table, I hadn't even seen her on stage yet. At some point she showed me her hood piercing; I can't remember if that was when she was giving me the lapdance or when she was onstage and I bellied up to it with couple of singles. Right away I agreed to $25 private dance where I saw and touched more than the girls are supposed to allow in this place. It was very dark in there though and she's a was a black girl so sometimes her glow in the dark hood piercing was about all I could see. She did put it on my face, and I got to feel it with my fingers but no FIV. Got take-out from it, so no complaints from me here!

User avatar
Sevenup
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Cedar Rapids

Dancer's

Post by Sevenup » Tue May 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Golf4food
She dances here but goes by Jade
Sorry I can't PM

User avatar
Brett12
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Dancer's

Post by Brett12 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:44 pm

Sevenup wrote:Golf4food
She dances here but goes by Jade
Sorry I can't PM
Thanks for the 411. May have to venture that direction. By the way, the price of one of those private dances should allow you to PM.

User avatar
Sevenup
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Cedar Rapids

Dancers Cedar Rapids

Post by Sevenup » Tue May 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Yeah, I know. Trying to figure out how this green dot thing works. Never heard of it before.

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12718
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: Dancers Cedar Rapids

Post by vorlon » Tue May 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Sevenup wrote:Yeah, I know. Trying to figure out how this green dot thing works. Never heard of it before.
Here is an image of what the card looks like along with some places that sell them.

Image

You put the amount of money you wish to donate on the card. They will charge you a fee ($4.95 in MN; don't know if it is the same everywhere). Afterwards, you scratch off the area on the back to reveal the PIN and use the Contact Us link to send it to Pubs. Just make sure you send along your handle so he knows who it is from.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Wed May 28, 2014 12:30 am

Hey now....I'm not knowing of everything and I'm not the most versed person with dancers or loving women, but I just saw a request of info and a post about prepaid cards. Wow......either....

1. PM me about why that's safe and what she wants. Cash is king and dollars are for hollars. If there's a dancer at the Ranch that is taking some kind of card for rainbow dreams then I'm always happy to hear about it.

2. Wow be careful. Once you give anyone that secret number that you scratch off they can go on the net and pull that cash into their personal card without doing anything. It's a scam that they want to "verify" your number. Then you get robbed.

3. If there is a girl that is doing it genuine then all is good. If there's ANY girl that just wants the number that is a dancer at the Ranch to "verify the card" please PM ASAP with her name or descrip. That is a scam and she's vamping. Those are girls we don't need.

Sorry to go on alert, but any girl that wants to you get a card.....that's a new one to me if it's real. In the past I've found it screams fake. Let me know or play safe with that green paper, yo.

Michael

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12718
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Post by vorlon » Wed May 28, 2014 1:11 am

Michael72HD wrote:Hey now....I'm not knowing of everything and I'm not the most versed person with dancers or loving women, but I just saw a request of info and a post about prepaid cards. Wow......either....

1. PM me about why that's safe and what she wants. Cash is king and dollars are for hollars. If there's a dancer at the Ranch that is taking some kind of card for rainbow dreams then I'm always happy to hear about it.

2. Wow be careful. Once you give anyone that secret number that you scratch off they can go on the net and pull that cash into their personal card without doing anything. It's a scam that they want to "verify" your number. Then you get robbed.

3. If there is a girl that is doing it genuine then all is good. If there's ANY girl that just wants the number that is a dancer at the Ranch to "verify the card" please PM ASAP with her name or descrip. That is a scam and she's vamping. Those are girls we don't need.

Sorry to go on alert, but any girl that wants to you get a card.....that's a new one to me if it's real. In the past I've found it screams fake. Let me know or play safe with that green paper, yo.

Michael
I believe the question about the Green Dot cards was for becoming a donor to the site. I have heard of escorts trying to get paid that way but I would not advise anyone to do that as it is far too likely to be a scam.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 am

I've spoken a bit here and there with the new owners of
Dancer's Ranch. It's a very cool guy. I want to make
known right now and in any way.............

--------------------------------
If a Dancer ever wants you to get a prepaid card.....

1. Let me know
2. Let us know on here
3. Never give her the card or the scratch off number until you
got your rocks off and are satisfied.
--------------------------------

Hope ya don't mind my OCD on this one, but it's a fav scam of escorts.
If any girl in that place tries that I want to make sure she is banned.
The new Dancer's so far is letting dark rooms for play be just that... lets
keep the scammers out and keep the fun girls to ourselves via here
and PM. : )

Michael

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 am

Sorry Vorlon,

My bad. I didn't know what it was in ref to as I didn't see specifics on the posting.

Michael

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Wed May 28, 2014 1:20 am

Hey there Sevenup,

Great post on Dancer's Ranch and hope you get to be at least a 25member on here. It's hard to find a dance bar where your bucks can get you better places than just watching. Jet me a note sometime if and when you can PM.

Michael

User avatar
Sevenup
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Cedar Rapids

Dancers

Post by Sevenup » Thu May 29, 2014 12:32 am

Thanks Michael72HD, or maybe I'll just call you Wolvie.

Went back again tonight quite a few different dancers than last weekend; all attractive! A nice curvy blonde white girl (not overweight like girls that might have been there 5-10 years ago, a skinny black girl that looked barely legal. Good mix of flavors; surely every guy would find his favorite, or maybe all of them are favorites! Owner of the club seems nice; when I left he shook my hand and asked if I'd be back.

I went because I knew my girl would be there again. Did another $25 private which was great & made tentative plans for 1-on-1 after Friday payday.

Michael72HD

Post by Michael72HD » Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 am

Awesome. dude! And "Wolvie" would be cool.

User avatar
Speeder
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Quad of the Cities?
Contact:

Post by Speeder » Thu May 29, 2014 6:34 am

I'm always up for a new strip club outing. Are the number of dancers increased on the weekends or no?

;)
/l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

User avatar
Sevenup
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Cedar Rapids

Dancers

Post by Sevenup » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Thursday night when I visited her at the club we agreed that I'd see her privately Friday night for an REDACTED. She didn't respond to texts Friday afternoon. How many days until I should try calling or texting her again?

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15548
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Dancers

Post by DMLawPro » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Sevenup wrote:Thursday night when I visited her at the club we agreed that I'd see her privately Friday night for an REDACTED. She didn't respond to texts Friday afternoon. How many days until I should try calling or texting her again?
None

User avatar
John Galt
Registered Curmudgeon
Posts: 9464
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Location: Central Illinois Baby!

Post by John Galt » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Never give up. Never. Much like Smedley Butler. Marine btw. And Jim Morrison. And Jimmy Hedrix. And Wally Wally Wallaaby. And RT.

User avatar
Sevenup
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Cedar Rapids

Jade

Post by Sevenup » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Just got a text from her today. Called her up a couple hours later. She was up in W'loo but was coming down to work at Dancers. Said she owed a lot of money on her cell phone and it got shut off Thursday til she could pay some of it. She had no other way to contact me. Will see her again at some point.

User avatar
Qcguy
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Somewhere between here and there

Post by Qcguy » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:15 am

I had an opportunity to visit last night. I give it two thumbs (among other parts) way UP :)

User avatar
Zenfro
Equipment Operator
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Role: Curious Seeker

Post by Zenfro » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:01 pm

Any news on her lately?

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21756
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Post by Publisher » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:49 am

Zenfro wrote:Any news on her lately?
Her?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
John Galt
Registered Curmudgeon
Posts: 9464
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Location: Central Illinois Baby!

Post by John Galt » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:19 am

You know, that one lady.
"Our own fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield — it begins with our minds, our wills, & our souls! "

The Warsaw Speech 7/6/2017.

User avatar
MeterMan
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 3932
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Wandering around Central Illinois

Re: Jade

Post by MeterMan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:48 am

Sevenup wrote:Just got a text from her today. Called her up a couple hours later. She was up in W'loo but was coming down to work at Dancers. Said she owed a lot of money on her cell phone and it got shut off Thursday til she could pay some of it. She had no other way to contact me. Will see her again at some point.
Her phone got shut off, but she's still able to send text messages and receive calls?

Will Rod Serling be appearing for the intro to another episode of The Twilight Zone?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like....and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ---Bilbo Baggins

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Post by Rynn » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:10 am

So I've heard it on good authority from a trustable source that at least another two girls from the ranch are available for take out in exchange for a little bit of help. one mid-late 20s Kash needs a little help at $$, and would like to hang for an hour or an hr & half .. The other, who I find much cuter is like 22 Maybe, Riley, says she used to provide in TX but doesn't do that anymore, although she was really hoping for $.5 a little help and asking for someone to keep her company for a good part of the night .. guessing an hr or 2 before she'd like alone time ... let me know if anyone takes a sample, would love to read the reviews.

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Post by Rynn » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:06 pm

It's been awhile, and since the qca is a bit of a trek on short notice, I am thinking of sliding by again and seeing if there is anything there worth seeing. If anyone else is up for it, ping me.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Post by YAG » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:16 am

I wonder if "her" cell phone is operating again.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Post by nematoda » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Seems rumors of escorts invading Dancer's Ranch is closer to being true. While things have been rather laissez faire, I actually got propositioned for a couple extra to "let it out."

If interested, pm.

kann1691

Post by kann1691 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Stopped in last week to see if anything new is up. Could only stand the music for a couple of beers. Really has turned ghetto. In the last 3 times in stopping I have not heard any Rock. Wish Mark would put in a rule that every set has to have at least 1 Rock song. LY plays much better music.

Ronu

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Ronu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Anyone got an update on DR? It’s up the road but looks so tiny like you’d be a sardine on a busy night.

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 am

Ronu wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:53 pm
Anyone got an update on DR? It’s up the road but looks so tiny like you’d be a sardine on a busy night.
Was there a few weeks ago. There never seems to be many people so the girls compete for the guys. Met a couple of nice girls but I really liked Nickki. She was older (52) but great body and personality. Took her to the Champagne room and left happy.

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 am

if you wanna go to a strip club where they have a bar, and you can pretty fairly negotiate take out, or get a bj/rcg in the champagne room for a little less[with 7/10 dancers and the other 3 will point you to their friend among the 7], then this is the CR club for you. I'm not saying it's dirty, but some of the girls have a "get 10, 11th one free" punch card for their sti exams, cause they damn sure aren't risking not making rent or going to work without their buzz on.

:ymparty: :ymparty:
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 23055
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by YAG » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 am
if you wanna go to a strip club where they have a bar, and you can pretty fairly negotiate take out, or get a bj/rcg in the champagne room for a little less[with 7/10 dancers and the other 3 will point you to their friend among the 7], then this is the CR club for you. I'm not saying it's dirty, but some of the girls have a "get 10, 11th one free" punch card for their sti exams, cause they damn sure aren't risking not making rent or going to work without their buzz on.

:ymparty: :ymparty:
ROAD TRIP
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm

Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.
Let me know then
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:49 pm

YAG wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:59 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:55 am
if you wanna go to a strip club where they have a bar, and you can pretty fairly negotiate take out, or get a bj/rcg in the champagne room for a little less[with 7/10 dancers and the other 3 will point you to their friend among the 7], then this is the CR club for you. I'm not saying it's dirty, but some of the girls have a "get 10, 11th one free" punch card for their sti exams, cause they damn sure aren't risking not making rent or going to work without their buzz on.

:ymparty: :ymparty:
ROAD TRIP
I recommend waiting until the last few days of the month .. when rent is looming .. a sunday if you can manage, as lower client turn out those nights. The Sunday night before rent is due on a Monday or Tuesday .. those girls will hustle for a buck.
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.
Let me know then
I will probably head that way about 6

User avatar
Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM
Location: sitting on your face
Contact:

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Jocelyn » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am

And no one called me? What. The. Fack.
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:20 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am
And no one called me? What. The. Fack.
You are more than welcome to go.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15548
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am
And no one called me? What. The. Fack.
They used #smokesignals. Much safer communication.

Look outside for updates
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 am

Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.
Let me know then
I will probably head that way about 6

6 feels rather early but I may show a little later on .. if the local Troublemaker decides to show .. Jocelyn, that's you btw
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 am
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.
Let me know then
I will probably head that way about 6

6 feels rather early but I may show a little later on .. if the local Troublemaker decides to show .. Jocelyn, that's you btw
I only go early because the lady I go see leaves at 8

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Wickedlester wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 am
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.
Let me know then
I will probably head that way about 6

6 feels rather early but I may show a little later on .. if the local Troublemaker decides to show .. Jocelyn, that's you btw
I only go early because the lady I go see leaves at 8
I'm gonna guess .. Phoenix?
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:24 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:10 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 am
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:14 pm
Plan on going tomorrow night if anyone wants to join me.
Let me know then
I will probably head that way about 6

6 feels rather early but I may show a little later on .. if the local Troublemaker decides to show .. Jocelyn, that's you btw
I only go early because the lady I go see leaves at 8
I'm gonna guess .. Phoenix?
Nikki

User avatar
Speeder
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 4360
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Quad of the Cities?
Contact:

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Speeder » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:33 pm

This may require a roadtrip this weekend. :)
/l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by nematoda » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Dang, that's my home club and it is having visitors without me? I'm not in CR on Tuesdays, so I'll have to pass. Nikki will treat you right. Tell Phoenix Bryce said hi. If Peaches is there, you should be able to have some fun. Otherwise, many of the girls might be fairly accommodating.

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 pm

nematoda wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:14 pm
Dang, that's my home club and it is having visitors without me? I'm not in CR on Tuesdays, so I'll have to pass. Nikki will treat you right. Tell Phoenix Bryce said hi. If Peaches is there, you should be able to have some fun. Otherwise, many of the girls might be fairly accommodating.
Thanks for the info.

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm

I'll have to refresh my memory of nikki, but Phoenix and peaches always took care of me, although it's been my understanding that peaches has retired from companionship and dancing activities as she was with child of a bf beau type person.
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by nematoda » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Saw Peaches on Friday. I think she is working more weekdays until 8, and maybe either a Friday or Saturday, but not both. Menu has not changed.

User avatar
Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM
Location: sitting on your face
Contact:

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Jocelyn » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:27 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 am
Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am
And no one called me? What. The. Fack.
They used #smokesignals. Much safer communication.

Look outside for updates
Do they have a Rosetta Stone for this??


hang on my beeper is going off
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15548
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:53 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:27 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 am
Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am
And no one called me? What. The. Fack.
They used #smokesignals. Much safer communication.

Look outside for updates
Do they have a Rosetta Stone for this??


hang on my beeper is going off
Yes, they do. Would you like me to send it? Pony Express?
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
Jocelyn
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 906
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion
Your City: CR, DSM
Location: sitting on your face
Contact:

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Jocelyn » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:49 am

DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:53 am
Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:27 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 am
Jocelyn wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:47 am
And no one called me? What. The. Fack.
They used #smokesignals. Much safer communication.

Look outside for updates
Do they have a Rosetta Stone for this??


hang on my beeper is going off
Yes, they do. Would you like me to send it? Pony Express?
I was thinking more along the lines of carrier pigeon
I'm not as naughty as you think....I'm way worse

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm

Thinkin I'm gonna try my luck again this evening ..
#smokesignals
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:20 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Thinkin I'm gonna try my luck again this evening ..
#smokesignals
Wish I could join you

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Wickedlester wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:20 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Thinkin I'm gonna try my luck again this evening ..
#smokesignals
Wish I could join you
Relocated to woodys, as it's cheaper to drink. And i can scope out the college girls working off their debt.
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:08 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:35 pm
Wickedlester wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:20 pm
RynMaru wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Thinkin I'm gonna try my luck again this evening ..
#smokesignals
Wish I could join you
Relocated to woodys, as it's cheaper to drink. And i can scope out the college girls working off their debt.
Give me a report at the end of the night

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by nematoda » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:46 pm

RynMaru wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 pm
Thinkin I'm gonna try my luck again this evening ..
#smokesignals
And I was there from 4:00-5:15, but the last bit of it was in the Champagne Room with Phoenix. Oh well, I feel a lot less stressed this evening.

User avatar
Qcguy
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Somewhere between here and there

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Qcguy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Have had the opportunity to spend some time at the ranch over the past several months. I’ve seen 3 different ladies in VIP and can’t say I’ve left disappointed. Two thumbs up from me.

User avatar
richardburrows
Donor
Donor
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: both sides of nowhere

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by richardburrows » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:30 am

Hey QCGuy, been curious about dancers ranch. How much does the VIP cost and what can be expected.

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by nematoda » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:15 pm

General Pricing:
No cover before 4:30 (Weekdays). They open at 4:00. Sat and Sun they open around 7 (dancers start at 8 ).
Happy hour (until 8 )--$20 a song. After 8--$25 (5 to the house).
Champagne Room (all times)--$100 (20 to the house) for 15 minutes.
Vip: mostly grinding, occasionally a little rubbing.
Champagne: grinding, maybe a helping hand (ymmv), if so I usually throw in an extra 20. Some negotiation may happen. Not entirely likely upon first visit, but I suspect some dancers might be more inclined than others.

Hope this helps.

User avatar
mikecedarrapids52403
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:25 am
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by mikecedarrapids52403 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Recommend Allison/Ali for a champagne room visit...hope i'm remembering correctly that she said she performs Thursdays/Sundays...she managed to scramble several of my neurons

User avatar
Rynn
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Over There

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Rynn » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 pm

Thinking it might be a night to revisit
"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't"

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Haven't been for a few months. Has anything changed? Thinking about going tomorrow night.

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by nematoda » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:43 pm

Many of the usual dancers, but always looks like somebody new or at least new to me is there. Phoenix has moved to Lumberyard. Any specific dancer you are looking for?

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:57 pm

nematoda wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:43 pm
Many of the usual dancers, but always looks like somebody new or at least new to me is there. Phoenix has moved to Lumberyard. Any specific dancer you are looking for?
Nicki

User avatar
nematoda
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Iowa

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by nematoda » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:53 pm

She is usually there M-Thursday, and generally the day shift (to 8).

User avatar
Wickedlester
Lookie Loo
Lookie Loo
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois

Re: Dancer's Ranch Cedar Rapids updated!

Post by Wickedlester » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 pm

nematoda wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:53 pm
She is usually there M-Thursday, and generally the day shift (to 8).
Thanks maybe I will see you there

Post Reply

Return to “Iowa Strip Clubs”