Have a burning question, or a burning sensation? Explore your sexuality here
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana

Sex Workers video

Post by YAG » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:46 am

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing

Re: Sex Workers video

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Entertaining. Thanks

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member

Post by vorlon » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:29 pm

That's a different kind of game show alright. I have to admit from my non-sex workers perspective I couldn't see any real rhyme or reason for any of the votes that were cast.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

YAG

Post by YAG » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:32 am

vorlon wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:29 pm
That's a different kind of game show alright. I have to admit from my non-sex workers perspective I couldn't see any real rhyme or reason for any of the votes that were cast.
Keep in mind not ONE of these sex workers does personal, private encounters. Not one. The closest would be the dancer, the rest were all strictly the bottom of the rung as far as I'm concerned, living in their basement to titillate guys who live in their MOM'S basement.

None of them has the worries or concerns what might walk through the door, except the dancer if she does a private show, and if she's halfway smart, she has protection on hand.

So, why have a heightened sense of awareness?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow

Yuna
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Your Gender: Female
Your Role: Companion

Post by Yuna » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:26 am

I saw this. First I wish they didn't reveal the mole, they usually don't in this series. Secondly, they picked the legal and palatable ones. Wish they added a LV brothel worker or a SMURF.

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:47 pm

YAG wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:32 am
vorlon wrote:
Keep in mind not ONE of these sex workers does personal, private encounters. Not one. The closest would be the dancer, the rest were all strictly the bottom of the rung as far as I'm concerned, living in their basement to titillate guys who live in their MOM'S basement.

None of them has the worries or concerns what might walk through the door, except the dancer if she does a private show, and if she's halfway smart, she has protection on hand.

I have heard of cases where sex workers like these still end up getting stalked and harassed by guys who figure out who and where the workers are in real life. Obviously it's not near the level of risk involved in meeting in person but it does happen.

YAG

Post by YAG » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 pm

vorlon wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:47 pm
YAG wrote:
vorlon wrote:

I have heard of cases where sex workers like these still end up getting stalked and harassed by guys who figure out who and where the workers are in real life. Obviously it's not near the level of risk involved in meeting in person but it does happen.
Misconception on anonymity. In a prior life, if you gave me three solid data points on a person, I could find them. I was trained and paid to do it.

I have never used this skillset for evil, but boyo, if YOU are the evil one, I'll find you if I'm motivated enough.
Clarence Darrow

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 pm

YAG wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 pm
vorlon wrote:
YAG wrote:
vorlon wrote:

Misconception on anonymity. In a prior life, if you gave me three solid data points on a person, I could find them. I was trained and paid to do it.

I have never used this skillset for evil, but boyo, if YOU are the evil one, I'll find you if I'm motivated enough.
Unfortunately, not everyone with these sorts of skills behaves ethically.

YAG

Post by YAG » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:13 pm

vorlon wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 pm
YAG wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:03 pm
vorlon wrote:
YAG wrote:
vorlon wrote:

Unfortunately, not everyone with these sorts of skills behaves ethically.
Oh too true.
Clarence Darrow

YAG

Post by YAG » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:19 pm

IMHO, the Mole and the Dancer were the only two i found remotely attractive, physically, emotionally, or intellectually.

The camgirls were not my cup of tea on any of those fronts. And they all seemed pretty mean-spirited.
Clarence Darrow

vorlon

Post by vorlon » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:38 am

YAG wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:19 pm
IMHO, the Mole and the Dancer were the only two i found remotely attractive, physically, emotionally, or intellectually.

The camgirls were not my cup of tea on any of those fronts. And they all seemed pretty mean-spirited.
The Mole and Claire (the one with the nose ring) were the ones I thought attractive. Jessica wasn't bad either.

Return to “Sex & Sex Techniques”