I am ...

Post whatever is on your mind, this board will be totally unmoderated other than for language and for disclosure of personal details. NOT for personal attacks which may be libelous in nature. NOT FOR ADVERTISING
User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:04 pm

lf1749 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:11 pm
Thankful for Pubs and associates as they work on the site!
Max and i are exhausted. If you'd like to fund a pizza or a bottle of good booze, we'd appreciate.

The the 3 people who HAVE sent a tip in appreciation, we thank you.

app.php/support-gbn
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:19 pm

... contemplating the possibilities for my birthday month.

... having difficulty with the above as I don't know what the possibilities will be.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
meatysticks
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: I am ...

Post by meatysticks » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:27 pm

meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
I'll listen for gunshots
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:31 pm

meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
Easy.........
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm

meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
Get out and take a walk once a day at least.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:22 pm

scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm
meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
Get out and take a walk once a day at least.
According to the experts this is an airborne virus. Stay instead and don't risk exposure. Bad advice SK
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:37 pm

... done.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:05 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:22 pm
scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm
meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
Get out and take a walk once a day at least.
According to the experts this is an airborne virus. Stay instead and don't risk exposure. Bad advice SK
And once again you are wrong. You've taken one fact with no context and drawn an incorrect conclusion.

Exercising During Coronavirus: Can I Jog? Is That Water Fountain Safe?

which refers to

How Long Will Coronavirus Live on Surfaces or in the Air Around You?

TL/DR: As long as you practice safe social distancing, the possibility of contracting the virus when you are outside is extremely low.

DM, I know you enjoy playing devil's advocate, or being the contrarian, or just acting like a curmudgeon - however you want to characterize it. And in general that's fine, and often entertaining. In this situation, however, it's neither of those. So kindly please stop spreading disinformation.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 am

scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:05 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:22 pm
scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm
meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
Get out and take a walk once a day at least.
According to the experts this is an airborne virus. Stay instead and don't risk exposure. Bad advice SK
And once again you are wrong. You've taken one fact with no context and drawn an incorrect conclusion.

.......
How am i wrong? Point me to where the experts say it is NOT an airborne virus? That's all I was referring to.

What happens if the FED EX Person just dropped off a delivery for you? FED EX person Rings the doorbell, sneezes, then walks away back to their truck... you run and open the door because you have been waiting all day for the Pelosi Blow Up doll to arrive and grab the box immediately. You have now just been exposed.

Research and show me where I am wrong.......
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:48 am

scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:05 pm
DM, I know you enjoy playing devil's advocate, or being the contrarian, or just acting like a curmudgeon - however you want to characterize it. And in general that's fine, and often entertaining. In this situation, however, it's neither of those. So kindly please stop spreading disinformation.
Me thinks you need to worry about the new agencies spreading disinformation rather than I. LOL

Remember, I am the nicest guy on GBN. True fact...
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:11 am

DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 am
scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:05 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:22 pm
scarletknight wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:00 pm
meatysticks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Wondering how in the hell I"m going to survive 2 months trapped at home under lock and key w/o losing my mind.
Get out and take a walk once a day at least.
According to the experts this is an airborne virus. Stay instead and don't risk exposure. Bad advice SK
And once again you are wrong. You've taken one fact with no context and drawn an incorrect conclusion.

.......
How am i wrong? Point me to where the experts say it is NOT an airborne virus? That's all I was referring to.
And where, pray tell, did I or the two articles I pointed to said that it wasn't airborne? I said right there that you had one fact. And that you had drawn an erroneous conclusion from that fact. Did you even bother looking at those two articles?
DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 am
What happens if the FED EX Person just dropped off a delivery for you? FED EX person Rings the doorbell, sneezes, then walks away back to their truck... you run and open the door because you have been waiting all day for the Pelosi Blow Up doll to arrive and grab the box immediately. You have now just been exposed.

Research and show me where I am wrong.......
And now you've just moved the goalposts. I believe we were discussing whether it was safe to take a walk outside, not answer the door. I already did some research - see the two articles I pointed to above.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:00 am

...messing with SK and he is falling for it..... :)

I hope the Nancy Pelosi BlowUp Doll he ordered arrives quickly. He needs some stress relief! lol
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:00 am
...messing with SK and he is falling for it..... :)

I hope the Nancy Pelosi BlowUp Doll he ordered arrives quickly. He needs some stress relief! lol
Douchewaffle. As I said, I don't care if you mess with people most of the time, but this situation is too serious for that kind of shit.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22393
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by YAG » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:32 pm

Commercial Break
FB_IMG_1584991879888.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: I am ...

Post by Fishstick » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:52 pm

scarletknight wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:00 am
...messing with SK and he is falling for it..... :)

I hope the Nancy Pelosi BlowUp Doll he ordered arrives quickly. He needs some stress relief! lol
Douchewaffle. As I said, I don't care if you mess with people most of the time, but this situation is too serious for that kind of shit.
Who is Douchewaffle ?

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2400
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by chevytooheavy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:54 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:52 pm
scarletknight wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:00 am
...messing with SK and he is falling for it..... :)

I hope the Nancy Pelosi BlowUp Doll he ordered arrives quickly. He needs some stress relief! lol
Douchewaffle. As I said, I don't care if you mess with people most of the time, but this situation is too serious for that kind of shit.
Who is Douchewaffle ?
that is new. I thought it was twatwaffle?
I am touched in the head

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22393
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by YAG » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Not a douchewaffle
FB_IMG_1583267748217.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
hegone17
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: QCA
Location: On the good side of the mighty miss

Re: I am ...

Post by hegone17 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm

YAG wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 pm
Not a douchewaffle

FB_IMG_1583267748217.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:52 am

scarletknight wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm
Douchewaffle. As I said, I don't care if you mess with people most of the time, but this situation is too serious for that kind of shit.
That is your take on it. Not mine SK. Live your life to the fullest everyday and don't sweat it.
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22393
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by YAG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am

Still not a douchewaffle
FB_IMG_1583267739732.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am

.......sure we have spent to much time inside and without outside contact.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am
.......sure we have spent to much time inside and without outside contact.
Not me, but i feel for the rest of you...
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: I am ...

Post by Fishstick » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am
.......sure we have spent to much time inside and without outside contact.
Not me, I been touching and feeling like Dave69 on a 48 hour bender.
Enjoy your touching. Away from Illinois.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am
.......sure we have spent to much time inside and without outside contact.
Not me, I been touching and feeling like Dave69 on a 48 hour bender.
Enjoy your touching. Away from Illinois.
Not as much touching as SK and Wallaby fighting over the Nancy Pelosi Blow Up Doll
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am
.......sure we have spent to much time inside and without outside contact.
Not me, but i feel for the rest of you...
What, you've been outside? Tsk Tsk.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:24 pm

scarletknight wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 pm
DMLawPro wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:41 am
.......sure we have spent to much time inside and without outside contact.
Not me, but i feel for the rest of you...
What, you've been outside? Tsk Tsk.
Yes, of course! Even golfing too.....
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
RattleHead
Donor
Donor
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:59 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Beloit, WI

Re: I am ...

Post by RattleHead » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:13 am

horny as f@ck! Damn you, Corona virus! Piss off already!

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2400
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by chevytooheavy » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:10 am

RattleHead wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:13 am
horny as f@ck! Damn you, Corona virus! Piss off already!
Drive to Madison! See Nikki!
I am touched in the head

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: I am ...

Post by Fishstick » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:20 pm

RattleHead wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:13 am
horny as f@ck! Damn you, Corona virus! Piss off already!
Shyboy69....You have enjoyed Wayne for months.
Time for you to FedEx RattleHead the Wayne Newton blowup doll. Don't forget to sanitize him.

User avatar
mitch10
International Grain Cartel
Posts: 694
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: East Central, IL
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by mitch10 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:06 pm

dazed and confused about how the hobby is so different now from the way it was just even 5 years ago.
Austin Powers: "I never forget a pussy... cat."

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22393
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by YAG » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:33 pm

Commercial break
ERjj0wSWkAAOPOp.jpeg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
hegone17
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: QCA
Location: On the good side of the mighty miss

Re: I am ...

Post by hegone17 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:36 pm

...interested in the commercial breaks as if it’s the Super Bowl much more so than the regularly scheduled programming

User avatar
roygbiv00
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1814
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Time Zone

Re: I am ...

Post by roygbiv00 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:02 am

Trying to find the public reviews section .

I must be tired or a little a Buzzed .

More like alot buzzed and a little tired .

I will find at sunrise .
I Dont think the ruff stuff will start for a little while your eminence...

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12209
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: I am ...

Post by vorlon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:16 am

mitch10 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:06 pm
dazed and confused about how the hobby is so different now from the way it was just even 5 years ago.
True that.

Also wondering what it will be like when life returns to whatever the new normal ends up being.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:33 pm

Fishstick wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:20 pm
RattleHead wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:13 am
horny as f@ck! Damn you, Corona virus! Piss off already!
Shyboy69....You have enjoyed Wayne for months.
Time for you to FedEx RattleHead the Wayne Newton blowup doll. Don't forget to sanitize him.
No Wayne for me.
Screenshot_2019-07-11-16-33-55.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:27 am

... moving to South Dakota

Image
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
hegone17
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: QCA
Location: On the good side of the mighty miss

Re: I am ...

Post by hegone17 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:11 am

...thinking about all the places to go spend my Gov’t loot.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:32 am

hegone17 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:11 am
...thinking about all the places to go spend my Gov’t loot.
......thinking not Wal-Mart to buy a grille. Ours fenced that area off. With a sign saying it was non essential.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:03 pm

.....wondering. Why do so many young ladies think its sexy to post a picture with their tongues hanging out?

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

YetAnotherHobbist
Donor
Donor
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Madison

Re: I am ...

Post by YetAnotherHobbist » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:24 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:03 pm
.....wondering. Why do so many young ladies think its sexy to post a picture with their tongues hanging out?
I've been wondering that for some time, too - but I was afraid I was the only one who didn't know :-p

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:28 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:03 pm
.....wondering. Why do so many young ladies think its sexy to post a picture with their tongues hanging out?
Blame Miley Cyrus
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am

... going stir crazy
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: I am ...

Post by Skookum » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 am

Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
Allow me to add these to your virtual collection:
mermaid stirs.jpg
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22393
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by YAG » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:50 am

Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
Allow me to add these to your virtual collection:

mermaid stirs.jpg

:D
Do you have them in "stripper on a pole"?
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: I am ...

Post by Skookum » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:37 am

YAG wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:50 am
Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
Allow me to add these to your virtual collection:

mermaid stirs.jpg

:D
Do you have them in "stripper on a pole"?
As a matter of fact...
pole dancer stir.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm

Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:37 am
YAG wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:50 am
Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
Allow me to add these to your virtual collection:

mermaid stirs.jpg

:D
Do you have them in "stripper on a pole"?
As a matter of fact...

pole dancer stir.jpg
Delivered, or drop ship?
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Skookum
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 1400
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central IL

Re: I am ...

Post by Skookum » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:21 pm

Publisher wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm
Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:37 am
YAG wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:50 am
Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
Allow me to add these to your virtual collection:

mermaid stirs.jpg

:D
Do you have them in "stripper on a pole"?
As a matter of fact...

pole dancer stir.jpg
Delivered, or drop ship?
I think the supplies are limited as this is no longer in production.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:26 pm

Skookum wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Publisher wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm
Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:37 am
YAG wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:50 am
Skookum wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
Allow me to add these to your virtual collection:

mermaid stirs.jpg

:D
Do you have them in "stripper on a pole"?
As a matter of fact...

pole dancer stir.jpg
Delivered, or drop ship?
I think the supplies are limited as this is no longer in production.
Perfect heist for a trash panda.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by The_Carpenter » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:13 pm

She doesn't belong in a beer mug.
A nice whiskey tumbler would be better for her to he in.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
meatysticks
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: I am ...

Post by meatysticks » Tue May 05, 2020 9:20 pm

trying to count by blessings and stay positive. Gets a little harder every day.

User avatar
DMLawPro
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Chief Stall Mucker, Head Lookie Loo, Official GBNTroll and Scallywag
Posts: 15489
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Law Enforcement
Your City: West of The Nile

Re: I am ...

Post by DMLawPro » Wed May 06, 2020 5:14 am

meatysticks wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:20 pm
trying to count by blessings and stay positive. Gets a little harder every day.
Meaty..... come on down and make a visit...... Strippers, Beer.... all during this time..... Be a Rebel! :)
****** Nymphos only ****** The rest of you are just faking it........ Ladies, I am also CoronaVirus free.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Wed May 06, 2020 6:45 pm

DMLawPro wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:14 am
meatysticks wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 9:20 pm
trying to count by blessings and stay positive. Gets a little harder every day.
Meaty..... come on down and make a visit...... Strippers, Beer.... all during this time..... Be a Rebel! :)
Wheres the like button for this post

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12209
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: I am ...

Post by vorlon » Mon May 18, 2020 1:32 am

Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
It's amazing how much I look forward to my weekly outing to get groceries.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Mon May 18, 2020 5:04 am

vorlon wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:32 am
Publisher wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:28 am
... going stir crazy
It's amazing how much I look forward to my weekly outing to get groceries.
No kidding. And I've actually MET some of my neighbors on my daily walks.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
lf1749
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:29 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Eastern Iowa

Re: I am ...

Post by lf1749 » Tue May 19, 2020 3:03 pm

even more appreciative of our companions!

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by The_Carpenter » Tue May 19, 2020 6:32 pm

lf1749 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:03 pm
even more appreciative of our companions!
Quite.
Even with the world reopening, one of my favs is staying on retainer, while another went back to p4p.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Thu May 21, 2020 9:14 pm

... tired of hearing a colleague pronounce the word basically without any L's.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm

......shocked it has taken grocery stores about 2 months to regain their normal inventories.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm
......shocked it has taken grocery stores about 2 months to regain their normal inventories.
The store I went to this morning is still not fully stocked on some things - TP and tissues were pretty low, as were cleaning supplies. It looked like the flour shelves were fairly depleted, but I didn't actually go down that aisle.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12209
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: I am ...

Post by vorlon » Thu May 21, 2020 10:21 pm

scarletknight wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm
......shocked it has taken grocery stores about 2 months to regain their normal inventories.
The store I went to this morning is still not fully stocked on some things - TP and tissues were pretty low, as were cleaning supplies. It looked like the flour shelves were fairly depleted, but I didn't actually go down that aisle.
Hand sanitizer and some cleaning supplies are still hard to find around here or on Amazon.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:07 pm

vorlon wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:21 pm
scarletknight wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:41 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:35 pm
......shocked it has taken grocery stores about 2 months to regain their normal inventories.
The store I went to this morning is still not fully stocked on some things - TP and tissues were pretty low, as were cleaning supplies. It looked like the flour shelves were fairly depleted, but I didn't actually go down that aisle.
Hand sanitizer and some cleaning supplies are still hard to find around here or on Amazon.
Our Krogers has been anemic with butter, veggies, paper products, disinfecting products, and frozen pizzas. There were 5 disinfecting wipes on the shelf yesterday. Meat has increased by about 30% - 50% overcame last few days.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Fri May 22, 2020 1:40 pm

The cost of beef has turned into a fowl killer, with occasional fish.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by The_Carpenter » Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Publisher wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:40 pm
The cost of beef has turned into a fowl killer, with occasional fish.
Last few years mostly bird. With last few months a lot of fish lately which was my thing when younger.
But, a friend has a place where I can raid the meat cooler so .....
Currently, a large cooler of ribs in the jumpseat of the z06 and headed for a farmyard grill in tumblweed land (west Kansas) to show them kc style bbq, and to get my wheels back, that one of the gals borrowed, leaving her wheels as a trade.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 pm

The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm

The jumpseat of the z06
And here I thought jump seats were only in extended cab trucks and 40s Ford 2drs. Not in Corvettes. LOL

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by The_Carpenter » Sat May 23, 2020 3:47 am

shyboy69 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm

The jumpseat of the z06
And here I thought jump seats were only in extended cab trucks and 40s Ford 2drs. Not in Corvettes. LOL
The passenger seat.
Very rare there's a passenger so I call it the jump seat.
Arrived safely in tumbleweed land.
Gorgeous sunset.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2400
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by chevytooheavy » Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm

The_Carpenter wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:47 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm

The jumpseat of the z06
And here I thought jump seats were only in extended cab trucks and 40s Ford 2drs. Not in Corvettes. LOL
The passenger seat.
Very rare there's a passenger so I call it the jump seat.
Arrived safely in tumbleweed land.
Gorgeous sunset.
Wow, I would consider it an honor to drive a vette to tumbleweed land. :D
I am touched in the head

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by The_Carpenter » Sat May 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Empty highway 70 about 7/8ths across Kansas.
And surprisingly, no tickets.
We traded back, so I just washed mine (it's been on a farm for a month).
The gals are in shopping for bbq supplies.
We're gonna do that Sunday, and drive both vehicles back Monday. Tues she heads back to east coast to try get her business reopen.
It's aiming to be another nice sunset.
Can actually see Colorado from the barn loft.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Wed May 27, 2020 12:07 pm

I'm just glad I cant smell the pig lot south of town.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Fishstick
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Tartar Sauce Factory

Re: I am ...

Post by Fishstick » Wed May 27, 2020 1:51 pm

Publisher wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:07 pm
I'm just glad I cant smell the pig lot south of town.
I believe there are also cows and sheep in the U of I campus barns ?

The Kraft mayonnaise plant on the westside can put off a foul odor.

User avatar
shyboy69
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 10923
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: I am ...

Post by shyboy69 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:47 am
shyboy69 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 pm
The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:03 pm

The jumpseat of the z06
And here I thought jump seats were only in extended cab trucks and 40s Ford 2drs. Not in Corvettes. LOL
The passenger seat.
Very rare there's a passenger so I call it the jump seat.
Arrived safely in tumbleweed land.
Gorgeous sunset.
Wow, I would consider it an honor to drive a vette to tumbleweed land. :D
I've had 6 over the years. All between 67 and 78 though. The 67 was the most fun. Stick car with some engine goodies.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Wed May 27, 2020 10:16 pm

%-(
Fishstick wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:51 pm
Publisher wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:07 pm
I'm just glad I cant smell the pig lot south of town.
I believe there are also cows and sheep in the U of I campus barns ?

The Kraft mayonnaise plant on the westside can put off a foul odor.
There are indeed. But the lagoon for the pig lot used to be close enough and in EXACTLY right direction that a warm, humid day with a sustained wind over 10 MPH would drive its stench into the very center of town - where I live.

The smell associated with Kraft was caused by their adjacent soybean cracking plant, which was removed.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21167
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by Publisher » Wed May 27, 2020 10:17 pm

... aching for a Jocelyn fix.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
scarletknight
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 6912
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Central Illinois (aka corn desert)
Contact:

Re: I am ...

Post by scarletknight » Thu May 28, 2020 8:41 pm

... going to be waiting a while longer before I have an opportunity to :bhump
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. ~Calvin & Hobbes

Post Reply

Return to “Anything Goes”