When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

NOT FOR ADVERTISING
User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 am

The questions i got tonight were definitely the right ones. Safety issues. How to determine if a guy is safe. How to find the right kinds of guys. Etc.

Advice to nudge her along is appreciated.

I'll have her out of the club atmosphere in a couple of weeks.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by The_Carpenter » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am

How confident are you that she hasn't already been on the next level?

As to safety, most of the gals I know are asking for real world id nowadays in addition to references.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 pm

The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
How confident are you that she hasn't already been on the next level?

As to safety, most of the gals I know are asking for real world id nowadays in addition to references.
Relatively certain. She's done some solo youporn stuff and cam shows. As seems typical.with strippers they want the bad boy - until he turns out to be really bad.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by vorlon » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm

YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 am
The questions i got tonight were definitely the right ones. Safety issues. How to determine if a guy is safe. How to find the right kinds of guys. Etc.

Advice to nudge her along is appreciated.

I'll have her out of the club atmosphere in a couple of weeks.
Are you talking about just strip club take out or is she interested in becoming an companion with ads, etc?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm

vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 am
The questions i got tonight were definitely the right ones. Safety issues. How to determine if a guy is safe. How to find the right kinds of guys. Etc.

Advice to nudge her along is appreciated.

I'll have her out of the club atmosphere in a couple of weeks.
Are you talking about just strip club take out or is she interested in becoming an companion with ads, etc?
The latter. The ability to set her own schedule was very appealing.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
dave 69
Stripper Quality Control Expert
Posts: 3313
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by dave 69 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:46 pm

I'm wondering if this is someone I know...... :-?

User avatar
vorlon
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Moderator - Sustaining Member
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Location: Beyond the Rim

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by vorlon » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 am

YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm
vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 am
The questions i got tonight were definitely the right ones. Safety issues. How to determine if a guy is safe. How to find the right kinds of guys. Etc.

Advice to nudge her along is appreciated.

I'll have her out of the club atmosphere in a couple of weeks.
Are you talking about just strip club take out or is she interested in becoming an companion with ads, etc?
The latter. The ability to set her own schedule was very appealing.
Perhaps one of our fine GBN ladies might be willing to talk to her about getting started.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:29 am

dave 69 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:46 pm
I'm wondering if this is someone I know...... :-?
Have Toy fund 3 lapdances for me tonight, that's how you can identify her.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
The_Carpenter
Advanced Donor
Advanced Donor
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: The Shop in KC, with deliveries to here and there
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by The_Carpenter » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 am

vorlon wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 am
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm
vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 am
The questions i got tonight were definitely the right ones. Safety issues. How to determine if a guy is safe. How to find the right kinds of guys. Etc.

Advice to nudge her along is appreciated.

I'll have her out of the club atmosphere in a couple of weeks.
Are you talking about just strip club take out or is she interested in becoming an companion with ads, etc?
The latter. The ability to set her own schedule was very appealing.
Perhaps one of our fine GBN ladies might be willing to talk to her about getting started.
Vorlon is correct as any advice from guys is usually self serving.
But I want to commemt on ability to set her own schedule. As attractive as that sounds, what I have heard from my favs is that it's not achievable until there's more than a handful of steady clients, which takes quite a while.
Custom woodcraft and specialty transport

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:41 am

The_Carpenter wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 am
vorlon wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:12 am
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:05 pm
vorlon wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:59 pm
YAG wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:24 am
The questions i got tonight were definitely the right ones. Safety issues. How to determine if a guy is safe. How to find the right kinds of guys. Etc.

Advice to nudge her along is appreciated.

I'll have her out of the club atmosphere in a couple of weeks.
Are you talking about just strip club take out or is she interested in becoming an companion with ads, etc?
The latter. The ability to set her own schedule was very appealing.
Perhaps one of our fine GBN ladies might be willing to talk to her about getting started.
Vorlon is correct as any advice from guys is usually self serving.
But I want to commemt on ability to set her own schedule. As attractive as that sounds, what I have heard from my favs is that it's not achievable until there's more than a handful of steady clients, which takes quite a while.
Somewhat true, for sure. I would certainly advise her to select me as her first foray.

With the nature of stripping, she could make this town her home base for companion work, and select another couple of clubs for those days that no clients are locally forthcoming. This town would easily support one or 2 classy, intelligent women here, especially with her looks. It has in the past.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Eastside70
Donor
Donor
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:02 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: St. Louis

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by Eastside70 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:41 am

The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
As to safety, most of the gals I know are asking for real world id nowadays in addition to references.
A Contractor has every right to ask for anything that they want, but... I will not be providing my real world id anymore ever since an established and supposedly "reputable" Contractor gave out mine.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. ~ Abraham Lincoln

User avatar
Publisher
Benevolent Tyrant
Posts: 21581
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Central Illinois is close enough
Location: A Prairie Pirate Ship
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by Publisher » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:49 am

Eastside70 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:41 am
The_Carpenter wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 am
As to safety, most of the gals I know are asking for real world id nowadays in addition to references.
A Contractor has every right to ask for anything that they want, but... I will not be providing my real world id anymore ever since an established and supposedly "reputable" Contractor gave out mine.
A. I'm not sending data via an unsecured channel.
B. If I trust you, you'll get that information in person.

Your example of just the LEAST fubar possibility is why I wont do it. It comes to my mind any time I see that screening requirement.
"All that's necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

User avatar
dave 69
Stripper Quality Control Expert
Posts: 3313
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by dave 69 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:13 pm

Most (not all) dancers that choose to get in the hobby,need guidance. I have and still do know many dancers I was willing to help get started only if they are interested.
Some will price themselves out of the market,others are looking to get in and out.

While beauty will get them through the door, it takes more if they would like to have a return visit.

I've known girls to leave after 20 minutes into a hour session and down the road, wonder why they don't receive a call back.

A couple dancers years ago,asked me if I knew of any good websites to help them get involved with the hobby. I suggested to check out GBN,do a lot of reading and don't just jump right in.
Will,they did jump right in and started receiving plenty of calls and texts at first.
After a while, the phone calls slowed down, and in their eyes,this was my fault.
A lot of dancers expect a lot for a little in return, however, there are a few that are really good at both and when/If they come along, those are definitely ones to keep around.

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:18 pm

dave 69 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:13 pm
Most (not all) dancers that choose to get in the hobby,need guidance. I have and still do know many dancers I was willing to help get started only if they are interested.
Some will price themselves out of the market,others are looking to get in and out.

While beauty will get them through the door, it takes more if they would like to have a return visit.

I've known girls to leave after 20 minutes into a hour session and down the road, wonder why they don't receive a call back.

A couple dancers years ago,asked me if I knew of any good websites to help them get involved with the hobby. I suggested to check out GBN,do a lot of reading and don't just jump right in.
Will,they did jump right in and started receiving plenty of calls and texts at first.
After a while, the phone calls slowed down, and in their eyes,this was my fault.
A lot of dancers expect a lot for a little in return, however, there are a few that are really good at both and when/If they come along, those are definitely ones to keep around.
My observation of the majority of strippers is on why theyre strippers, which dovetails with this:

1. Theyre lazy
2. They are unlikely to show up
3. If they show up, they have a bad attitude about having to actually earn their money
4. If they fail, they blame someone else
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

User avatar
YAG
Sustaining Charter Member
Posts: 22843
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near the shampooed banana
Location: Close To An Edge
Contact:

Re: When you meet a stripper who seems to be curious about going to the next level

Post by YAG » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Oh, and identifying her to you and Toy was a one-time offer. I'm home, and the conversation continued during the lap dances.
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."
Clarence Darrow
"Always party like it's your last party" - In Honor of RimTrip
"The Guish is Strong in this one." - Skookum

Post Reply

Return to “General Thoughts”