Power Tour 2021

For discussion of anything related to or having a motor (for the gear heads)
User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Power Tour 2021

Post by chevytooheavy » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:52 pm

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-h ... announced/

Thinking about joining the tour this year. Always fun.
Anyone else interested in 2500 hot rods invading Champaign, Indy and Saint Louis?
I am touched in the head

User avatar
shyboy69
Donor
Donor
Posts: 11125
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Power Tour 2021

Post by shyboy69 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm

A couple times in the last few years, they went past my shop.

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Power Tour 2021

Post by chevytooheavy » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:24 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm
A couple times in the last few years, they went past my shop.
I was in that group a few years back.
I am touched in the head

brewerbob8
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer

Re: Power Tour 2021

Post by brewerbob8 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:38 pm

Interesting. I had heard that they had removed Champaign. Looks like maybe we're back in. I forget how many years ago it was, but one time these guys came through, an unofficial burnout contest happened friday night downtown on Walnut St. Sipping a few beers and watching burnouts was a great night.

User avatar
shyboy69
Donor
Donor
Posts: 11125
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Near everything but close to nothing
Location: Right here for now

Re: Power Tour 2021

Post by shyboy69 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:14 pm

chevytooheavy wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:24 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm
A couple times in the last few years, they went past my shop.
I was in that group a few years back.
Stuck up sum bitch. You never waved. LOL

Nice guys finish last? Yes we do! Our women always finish first. Multiple times!
My sparkling personality compensates for not being hung like a horse.

User avatar
chevytooheavy
Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
Posts: 2579
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm
Your Gender: Male
Your Role: Admirer
Your City: Quad cities
Location: quad cities
Contact:

Re: Power Tour 2021

Post by chevytooheavy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:23 pm

shyboy69 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:14 pm
chevytooheavy wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:24 pm
shyboy69 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:05 pm
A couple times in the last few years, they went past my shop.
I was in that group a few years back.
Stuck up sum bitch. You never waved. LOL
Stuck up sum bitch, I waved with a camel in my fingers.🤣😂😅
I am touched in the head

Post Reply

Return to “Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles”